Tfw go to gym to play basketball

>tfw go to gym to play basketball
>gym bullies clearly laughing at me from sidelines
>not even doing anything wrong
>start missing easy layups
>somali guy scrunching his face so hard from laughing he looked like donald trump taking a shit
>get btfo everytime I get the ball
>I thought I was getting better but today was pretty low low
Making it isn't easy..

Two things you can do: take the high road and ignore them and so what makes you happy or next time they play watch and laugh at anyone when they miss a shot and have a laugh track on your phone that will play as well

fuck that shit, take the low road and slam the ball into their face and beat the shit out of them

why dont you just git gud?

Are you BLACK with BBC? If not, never gon make it

damn you got thin skin.

dindus are an inferior species. enjoy yourself playing basketball regardless. you'll get better with practice.

To Be honest a big part of basketball is talking shit
I am African and ok at it ( and by ok I mean because I am 6 foot 4 and am doing decent ). If you let people words get at you you lost. Do you senpai at the end of the day it's just a sport for fun. None of these loser are good enough to make it in college. Have fun my friend and remember there is nothing wrong with trying

To add to this know that you are better than 80 percent of dudes out there just by being conscious of your weakness. Sometime you win sometime you lose

Don't stress over this shit bros. being a baller I thank you for trying bros. honestly as long as you don't take retarded shot you good. The people hating are literally doing this to fuck with your game. It's all psychological, by planting doubt in your head they will make you do thing you under normal circumstances not do. Just stay focus senpai

fqg and don't forget to kill yourself

>believing all races are equal

Back to plebbit

OP here
>one of the gym bullies calls me out and says "If you can't dribble the ball give it to someone who will", I was like wtf I hate you now and I flipped him off
I got really autistic all of a sudden
>tfw im usually way better at socializing and having a good time confidently playing but my acne is really bad nowadays so everything is fading away

>being this insecure
>never accomplished anything in life so need to bank on the success of people that share the same fucking skin color in order to feel superior
> failure in life
Just filing kill yourself, how about you do something relevant in your life instead of of being a cuck

Op sometime you win sometime you lose. The reason why practicing a sport is important is because people need to be taught that sometime no matter how hard you tried you ll simply fail so best thing to do is to try harder.
It's just a fucking pick up ball game. Keep your head up and never give up unless you a pussy real talk

>of of
Lmao, how about a slice of okie doke with that to you fat virgin cuck?

Bitch here is the door go back to living your fantasy

Bet you on the internet talking about mug race supériority but you ll never this words in front of a audience, you are a closeted fag internet wanna be has never been tough guy I know your kind

>pussy

Jokes on you. I've had a boyfriend.

Also, ooga booga. I get it, you're mad. I know the cycle of oppression hurts your feelings at whatever intersection you claim.

You might want to neck yourself and save the gene pool so humanity can actually progress.

Shit talking while playing sports is part of being a man. Thicken your skin and use it to better yourself.

Same thing applies to every thing you tried in life bros. whether it is academic or professional or anything really

this is the fit approved option

>faggot detected your opinion is irrelevant
Not only you are a a fag you are also a pussy do us a favor a clip your nut. Wanna act though go to the gym and talk that talk if not simply accept the fact that your are the worse kind of cuck there is: a pussy that like to act edgy and imagine scenarios of acting like a alpha.
Lmao I see people like you all the time and I pray to got they bring that bullshit up, they never do :(

Yeah yeah, ooga booga Jamal. We get it roody poo and howdy do.