Cardio is torture

OK Veeky Forums help me out with something here

Say you are put in charge of a small number of guys who you know are out of shape and suck at running

Your job is to take them on one of the shittiest, most challenging runs of their short lives

You will be running them through a small downtown area and then possibly out into the country/woods area, in a very mountainous part of the state with lots of big hills

what exercise(s) would you put them through to make them wish they were dead?

yes you can make them stop to do shit like pushups but death by cardio is the goal here

>absolute perfection
>a flat ass

I'm not one of those thiccfags but that ass is pitiful son

Make them carry logs, bench the log, press the log, run with the log, drag the log.

An obstacle course and a backpack full of water.

i never noticed that until you pointed that out

fuck

I was thinking the same thing

Didn't even read OP

Is that keira knightley

how are out of shape people going to do this?

hill sprints will kick their ass. One of the last days of hell week in high school soccer we'd go to the beach and sprint to the top of the sand dunes a few times, it was hell

mountainclimber/burpee/jumpingjack

50 step-ups, on a curb, or torture on a bench, as fast as they can go, then continue running

50 scissor lunges, then keep running

98% of girls with huge tits always have a flat ass. You very rarely find a girl with both

i wish i lived near sand dunes. i was going to find them a nice big hill, preferably after it rains so its all muddy. make them do sprints, bear crawls, maybe pair up and firemans carry each other up

good idea, i will need to find some longs and a nice place to use them

would stairs work?

never met a girl 5' tall?

Pyramid runs: make them run distance/time X, then walk a minute, then run 2X, then walk a minute, then 3X, then rest a minute, as high as you want and then increment back to 1X, keeping the minute walk in between. They'll do much more actual running than if you just run them until they drop.

They're going to die, it's such a great way to train running.

Oh fuck, stairs will be awesome.

you could do a loop, up and down a set of stairs , run the loop, do the stairs again, carry on with the run.

My wife. Nice big but tight ass, size g tits (natural) and a tiny waist she is a fucking unicorn though

i love it

Post her faggot

this isn't flat this is firm.
you've been swayed

no, it's flat, asshole. she's arching so that it doesn't look flat, but it's flat. the limit does not exist.

Just run
or if you want to go overkill, you can end the thing in two or three HIIT rounds

Hhnhngngngngngng

this:don't even need to show her face

divide into groups and make them run in a line of 4. Every 20 seconds have the last person in the line run their way to the front and keep a competitive pace with the other groups

just make them run on concrete sidewalks in shitty shoes

RUN BITCH
BURPEES 20 x 5 w/ PLANK SUPERSETS
RUN BITCH
BURPEES 10 x 5 w/ PLANK SUPERSETS
RUN BITCH
BURPEES 5 x 10 w/ PLANK SUPERSETS

now get out of my sight

show the tits

Make them do HIIT with dumb exercises in between. Find a track, make them run the long sides at 100% intensity. After the first one make them drop and do 30 burpies, then 70% intensity and once they reach the corner 40 situps, then run 100% intensity on the long side and make em do planks, then run the short end at 70 and do mountain climbers or jumping Jacks. Make them repeat this until they've went around the track 5 times.
Then make them do lunges across the whole field and run sideways as well (thus will tire out every muscle in their legs) . Just when they thought it was all over, make them run suicides across the field lengthwise with markers/pilons at 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 and the full length (this is when they have to run tonthe first mark then back then the second mark then back and so on) but instead of running just forward, after they reach the mark and have to run back, they have to actually run backwards so they use muscles in their legs they aren't used to and it'll hurt so bad. Make them do this as fast as they can, it'll kill their heart and legs

Kek

Posting my wife's tits on a Norwegian ice fishing forum ishiggidydiggidy

they will die after the first 3 sprints

i dont know why but any variation of this meme will always be funny

>natural G
what the fuck
now is when you tell me you prefer feet or something weirder

Thats a great ass.

Keep your stinky landwhales nignog

Interval training like boxers do

intermittent sprints to the hill then hills until they die.

also jog the whole way back after a 20 minute rest period/water break

i feel the same way about her OP

Lol I hate feet but I am an ass man, she has a fantastic ass too but I do kinda feel like the tits are wasted on me, don't get me wrong I like em but they don't do as much for me as her ass

stop copiyng army stuff they are not here for this.

I am an ass man too
I think once you meet a big tittied woman, and enjoy the funbags for a while, it gets old pretty quickly. Other than soapy tit wanks.

a peachy ass never gets old

HoId on a minute.
>walk
>WALK
run and jog but don't walk it will destroy gains.

Like honestly if I could pick they would be a little smaller, they look great, somehow stay up very well for their size, but when she rides me and I m sitting up I can't breathe, i gotta flail my head around to try and get air as I'm smothered by her giant rack, I guess there are worse ways to go out though lol

hiit until death obviously

please help a depressed brother out and post em, censor all you want. I just need a fap to brighten my day

It quite literally is not. It is not shapely in any way, and what's worse is that you can tell even from this angle. She has Ronnie's butt.

>he doesn't date black girls