Yo guys, need help with my Tinder profile. Not getting many matches...

Yo guys, need help with my Tinder profile. Not getting many matches. I've been working out at the gym and want to put my gains to the test

is that your profile?

M-Maybe

Hohoho! Here's your ((you)) faggot.

If that's your profile you need to get rid of all that 13 year old shit in your bio.

keep it to one word or one sentence

Tinder is for attracted people only

Learn your place

I'm attracted to you ;)

ok i got a few tips

>Never upload mirror selfies, have someone else take pictures, even if it has to be your mom
>Upload a picture with your pet if you have one
>Upload a picture of you doing your favorite sport
>Upload a picture of you having fun with friends, for example at a party (bonus points if females are present in said image)
>Don't put too much shit in your bio, keep it short, your height and field of study/employment are usually sufficient, if you are going to add a joke keep it simple
>Make sure the pictures are high quality

>your heigh

i saw u on r9k earlier ;)

I

>had a girl make over my tinder profile
>get literally 10 times as many matches

just do this, senpai

this is fucking hilarious

if i was a roastie i'd let you fuck me OP

keep the bio, change the pic

I'd right swipe you for that bio, user. But I agree with the others about changing your pic. And ditch the dad top

Sounds good, I'll just go to my local girl tree, pick a girl, and get HER TO FUCKING HELP ME, THANKS!!!

Be a bro and let us in on the secrets

>not a single one of your friends is a woman

This may be a sign that your tinder profile isn't your real problem here

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

I HAD female friends, but then "the accident" happened... and I never saw them again.

Not OP but if I have a female friend, it's so we can fuck after 2 weeks.

>fun with friends

Is it okay to mention you're "420 friendly" as a guy? I see those exact words posted a lot on girl's profiles when I bother to look at them, usually because they're the qt goth type. I do smoke weed occasionally, but it just sounds so stupid and blunt to just mention it like that.

It's legal in my state, so it's not like I'm worried about the law. Not like they have the time to look for dumb stoners outing themselves on social media in the first place. I just don't feel like it's something people should so casually attach to themselves when in a public space.

Work on that neck. Bitches dont like pencil necks.

Gtfo with that edgy profile. Making fun of women, surprisingly, repels women.

Also show more skin laddie.

Am a femanon

My advice is change your bio and pics. Keep the info relatable but minimal, something like pic related.

For now, your bio is a huge red flag. You're coming off as an asshole, and not hot kind, the Nice Guy kind

Also take a hotter, or at least more a e s t h e t i c, pic

>You're coming off as an asshole, and not hot kind, the Nice Guy kind
What's the difference, exactly?

>simple but relateable pic related
'Hoe at night'

I see you're an avid tinder user.

Also, that's actually considered a good profile?
I don't use Tinder but everything there looks like the polar opposite of what I'd do.

I wasn't the OP... you don't fucking know me. But I don't take pics of myself, are selfies really THAT bad?

Can someone tell me, if i make a tinder profile will my facebook friends know i have one and be able to see me on there? And i don't mean in their matches - I have seen them use this group thing where they make a group and can match with other groups - so they must be able to find each other in some way to group up?

I keep seeing this meme, can someone give me a quick rundown on who this guy is?

it's right there in the quote
>and not the hot kind
you know rules one and two of dating

He's nobody, don't worry about it.

But the guy's not even ugly

so he passed rule 2 of not being unattractive, unfortunately you couldn't pass rule 1

I mentioned it on mine at the very end of my bio. "420 friendly" and I have about a dozen matches. Just dont put any pics of you smoking. Its unattractive.

Do you even meet rather introvert, wife material women on dating apps?
I am beginning to reconsider my approach.

Then again, I work as a software developer and there is zero chance of me bumping into the right girl and other way, right?

>He's nobody
ROTHSCHILD DETECTED

The Rothschilds have been dead for centuries, and even if they were alive, I doubt I'd be posting on here.

>missing the joke

>wife material women on dating apps?
I feel like I should laugh but it's not even funny.

If you want wife material go to some small town church

It's part of the meme silly, you're no fun

>The Rothschilds have been dead for centuries

Good goy

Is it that bad?

Church is not an option though, I'm not religious and I doubt I could be with someone that is. Wouldn't make sense to hang around people with such fundamentally different believes.

That's the point of tinder mate. It's based off of first impressions
It's good because it was the two necessities
A witty bio
A pretty picture

>didnt see name
>read bio
> looked at pic
>thought you were a dyke
you need a better photo

STOP

I'm just saying, dating apps are not for wife material.
Still, might as well keep looking, not like it costs you anything.

The church thing was a half joke, but the point is it's not easy these days, you have to get lucky.

Hot assholes aren't about looks.
It's that they're assholes in a particular way that makes them hot. Their assholeness enhances, rather than takes away from, their hotness.

OP's bio makes him seem like the type who rants about why women are such bitches and whores for not dating a nice guy like him. That's not how hot assholishness is achieved.

woah there David

Not to hijack the thread but I'm leaning towards activating my profile again and would like advice

Aright then if it's not looks, what is it?
What's the difference?

Even not the ones that are more laid out of it? Like OKC or something?

i know several people who met their long term gfs via tinder, and who knows - they might end up being wives one day

Actually you should avoid pictures with females for profile pic - women conclude one of a few things:
1)Maybe you are in a relationship, just broke up, or some polyamorous weird shit
2)If they feel less pretty than the girl you are out of their league
3:If they feel prettier than the girl, they are 'out of your league

i'd use shitty tinder if it didn't require a facebook
fuck facebook, i'm not putting my photos on an image-scanning database

you're a nigger
you don't belong here

Tinder is worth it in the end. I'm not in a good enough place to have one right now but I have met 3 really good guys off of it.

Just be funny. That's all chicks want.

Just make a dummy account, all it takes from Facebook by default is your first name, you can put everything else on Tinder itself.

ok I got a few sips

I'd shave man
Not sure what else I'm not good at this

Confidence and personality
Women can read your minds. Confidence isn't something you can fake. You either have it or don't. There's ways to develop it, yes, but most people don't bother. You need to be your own person and be secure in your own happiness, if that makes sense?

That, or ask lots of women out. Eventually one of them will say yes if all she cares about is looks

Nice Guy that treats women badly because he thinks he deserves pussy, not the badboy that treats women badly after fucking them etc.

Your 1st picture makes you look like a creep. I'd go with #5, it makes you look more cultured.

I really find the "professional" looking pictures offputting. Screams vanity.

I read your last shirt as "penis".
Remove like two photos of you smiling into the camera for the eleventh time and replace with you in action somehow. And not alone.

Animals also always works as long as it's not obvious you're using them to seem cute.

Asshole hot guy is the misunderstood soul who only "seems" like an asshole but secretly cares

Nice guy asshole is the guy who thinks he's entitled to sex because he held the door, listened to her, and bought her dinner. Then has a freakout because things didn't go his way.

Def stick with pic #3, dug your hair their

Hi /pol/

Goddamn am I glad I'm not single, bless you guys.

W-what if I don't have friends?

i just ask my gay friend what looks good lol not like clothes but which pics and info and such he'd like to see

seems to work so far

Same femanon here
We don't think assholes are misunderstood. We like them because they're fun. And because they're shitty to most people, it feels special when they're nice to us.

Plus you feel like you're on the winning side when you see some idiot get roasted and he's high-fiving you and shit.

Assholes are fun
Girls like fun
/thread

>18
There's your problem. Come back in 5 - 10 years when easy mode starts.

You seem like an autistic man child with that bio. Uninstall tinder, uninstall your browser and uninstall yourself from the planet pls.

>look I have this completely retarded mentality and I am proud of it!

Whoever you are to think you speak for everyone: you don't.

>don't show your hands in a pic unless you are messing around with a pet or doing something manly
>don't show the inside of your house on profile photos m8.
>wrong angle for that hair style.
>most importantly have someone else take the photo.

that mustache looks fucking awful

You have literally no reason to add that detail on your bio
There is at least one girl out there who will reject you for thinking anyone gives a shit about your weed consumption, and there are zero girls who will reject you for not mentioning your drug habits

Youre much better off looking like a total criminal but not mentioning drugs or edgy things at all, like you juse got out of jail and dont know how to work a tinder. The less you reveal the better

why are you threading your own shit ?
even then its not even related to the actual thread m8.

I'm glad im not a nigger

I hate you fatty

I had the mustache then to look "older". I'll move it down the line and replace it with #3

do you have other expressions than a goofy smile?

This is sad

Tinder is for people who want to fuck, right? It's the last place I should go to if I wanted to meet a decent gal who I could get to know, huh?

Or has anybody on here actually had some fucking luck finding a woman who isn't retarded for the dick?

get rid of meta phone pic.
Also, I guess cuz of your smile, but to me you come across as the type of dude who watches anime and is super introverted. A more confident, funny bio and a pic with a different face will go a long way to help fix that

Met a girl who I dated for a year and honestly should have hung on to. That's one of the few Tinder success stories I've heard of though, if you're counting relationships as 'success'. She was absolutely retarded for the D tho ;P

just don't try to hard mate, be more condescending and less mocking
you should have atleast 4 of these kinds of pics: mirror selfie, funny+cute picture of you, subtle shirtless picture (if really fit), picture with cute animal, picture doing a hobby (not fishing/hunting), or picture with friends/small family group (not partying).

I have one more line in my bio that says "Tinder is for nerds and losers"

Take this advice and do the exact opposite.

Things really sped up when I made my main pic a face shot with my pretty hot female friend. 224 matches and counting

Yeah thanks, I was just looking for this sort of thing.

I guess girls in their 20s will always care about the appearance and sexual performance of a "partner".

I'm not complaining but you could have fooled me into thinking that there were some decent ones out there who value someone's personality over that other shit.

I know fat fucks who got a girl and those bitches are only there for the dick and the fake as fuck mental support and reassurance that they aren't some worthless sluts.

The guys tell me all the time about how it was another stupid fucking excuse or some fucking microscopic thing that started this morning's argument that leads to the bitch freaking out or something.

I'm not all about that shit so I guess it's better to avoid the dumbass drama for now.

Nah you're just handsome. Everything else that you think that matters: it doesn't. You being handsome is litterally everything about it.

For people not handsome you have to indeed pull up an entire arsenal of cool pics and tricks and everything and even then you end up with a fraction of matches.

Mirin jaw but that bio is a cringefest

CHAD

man you never stop hey bucko

>I'm every woman in the world

You think that's a good thing? when was the last time you fucking looked at yourself in the mirror and saw past your face, you fucking dumb swamp-dwelling bitch.

>get a match
>shes actually hot
>like way above my league
>hands get sweaty
>heart rate increases
>close tinder
>turn off phone
>leave room
j-just a b-bot right guys

>get a match
>she's a landwhale
>2nd landwhale i've matched in 3 days