What is the Calisthenics natty limit?

What is the Calisthenics natty limit?

I want to achieve pic related. I've lost my gains that I made over the past 2 years and for the time being I have no access to a gym with weights. The place where I practise MMA only has room for calisthenics.

Is pic related achievable through Calisthenics?

Another pic.

>Inb4 someone shits on me for having anything but Arnie circa 1970 goals
I have different goals and I don't lack the ambition to cultivate mass, it's something I did for two years with no issue. At the time being I want something more lean and achievable through bodyweight exercises.

Pls.

if you apply fundamentals like progressive overload and exercise variation you can achieve it. the issue with calisthenics is that it's easier imo to slack off.

I wont' slack off at all, I'm pretty rigorous with my exercise.

But how does one do progressive overload on Calisthenics unless I gain mass? Isn't more reps gonna define the muscles rather than make them grow?

calisthenics is a waste of time if you want to achieve anything remotely aesthetic.

That's why I asked if it's possible to reach the pics I posted. It's my goal for the time being, seeing as all I do at the gym is MMA and Calisthenics.

Dont listen to that fucking dumbass.

Start with dips and pull ups. Either start adding weight or learn how to do harder variations of pull ups and start learning how to do strict handstand push ups.

I only do calisthenics and this is my back

Do it faggot. Fuck Veeky Forums

Yeah but thats ya back, show us ya front

I have shit chest genetics but it is what it is senpai lmao

Damn, that is all purely from calisthenics??

Yes. I was vegetarian at the time so its literallt the only reason in that lean.

If you put the work in its worth it. Also learn muscle ups.

Dont ever do more than 15 reps in anything and if it gets to easy then make it harder. The only things i do are hspus dips pull up variations and ab stuff. I do legs but since your an mma guy plyo stuff will be good.

Its a journey but its fun as fuck

Harder progressions. Example.

>Planche lean
>Tuck planche
>Advance tuck planche
>Straddle planche
>Full planche

You could also do the push up variants for them all. And almost every bodyweight move has an advanced progressions. rows->front lever rows Pike push up->hspu pull up->one arm pull up.

Its really that easy. The thing about calisthenis is most fags just up the reps and sets of push ups and pull ups and that just builds endurance.

Fucking hell, man. You've given me a lot of hope for this shit, never in my life I expected to see such results from just Calisthenics.

Kudos brah, you look great and have motivated me to keep this up with the same intensity I kept lifting up until last year when I moved.

Just do calisthenics. It's literally better than nothing so why not if it's your only choice?

Consistancy is key my man just keep working hard and ittll pay off

Of course, the thing I wanted to know was my limit. There's a few good years of this ahead of me before I find stability to visit a regular gym + the MMA one.

I will keep it up.

Thanks again, man. You've no idea the kind of weight you lifted off my shoulders.

No problem bro. Its why im here

out of curiosity vegebro how do u possibly train legs? I pistol squat as part of my warmups for squating (with a barbell if that wasnt obvious) it wouldnt develop muscle for me

Not him but weighted pistols/ step ups plus hill sprints can give you decent leg gains over time, but not nearly as good as regular back squats.

my workout goes AxAxAxx BxBxBxx

is it worth throwing a calisthenics day in there once a week, or should i just lift A or B again

Plyometrics and sprints. Aesthetically my legs are big enough. Giant legs are a meme

2 years for that with calisthenics.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Who hurt you?

People on this board dont know anything about calisthenics so you will see a lot if ignorant posts such as this but its simply not true. Pic related is me and you can see the other aesthetic specimen in this thread as well.
Look good. Can you planche yet? You seem to be pretty advanced.

Is this good for a bulged disc

>I want to achieve pic related
2 months of roids and free weights
2 years of calisthenics and eating perfect

i do calisthenics and look like shit.
my diet is one pizza a day and some rice waffles with peanut butter though
i can do muscleups and straddle planche though and people always stare when i do them so its all cool