Fight clubs: Europe

In Europe, large groups of people arrange a meeting at the woods or the countryside to beat the shit out of each other, just for sport:

Russia:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0HxlkrW0Dc [Open]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUZpb0xdrs [Open]

Germans vs Dutch:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FEFMIlhlKnw [Open]

Danes vs Swedes:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHnfR_4R1gY [Open]

Thoughts?
Would you join to improve your fightig gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobHarris/status/630488065014951940
youtube.com/watch?v=wGD9UKY6TTU
youtube.com/watch?v=GjevbCtaXjI&ab_channel=MarioTutti
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUZpb0xdrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm an American. How do I get into hooligan fighting state-side?

fight the globalists

This looks dangerous
What are the chances you get rekt?

>europeans meet up in the middle of the forests in groups and start beating up eachother
this really isn't THAT odd but as an american i keep giggling at the idea of it

here
twitter.com/RobHarris/status/630488065014951940

seems primal as fuck. Reminds me of the scene in 300 when the spartans battle the persians for the first time. It seems like they have established rules or sort of a "clean" way of fighting so it doesn't seem to crazy. Fuck, i'd do it.

prob pretty good honesty. i think i could put up a good fight its just im afraid of getting hit in the face and having my nose damaged

fighting is dangerous actually, especially if you try to take on someone much stronger. Thats why Im gonna stick to kickboxing

honestly, this looks pretty goddamn retarded and something our trashiest would do.

really toggles my nogging europeans think they are sophisticated and above americans.

>this looks pretty goddamn retarded
it looks like fun, the only problem with this is that you might get rekt

nope, controlled fights were you learn technical skills ie judo or jiu jitsu is fun.

this just looks dumb.

ITT low test betas

This is the type of shit we would do as kids until you start breaking each other bones and realize the damage you can do to each others brains and it becomes a lot less fun.

Heja di Röe!

This

Buncha slack jawed faggots round here

>Buncha slack jawed faggots round here
yep, we're on Veeky Forums

desu chances you get rekt are minimal since the rules are when someone falls you don't keep kicking him
These are fights with set up rules,you are more likely to get fucked up on a football match because you might get torched or a chair may hit your head

>realize the damage you can do to each others brains
Dude you're talking about Europoors here, what brains?

not recognizing a based Jesse Ventura line
have a (you) :v)

tru

>2017
>wearing white tshirts

They deserved to lose

>World Cup in Moscow next year

Gonna round up my EDL boys and bash some slavs

hahahahahahahahaha good luck

>showing hooligans of europe
>not mentioning the polish hools, who are the strongest

Just look at these bastards. Its like all they know is how to fight
youtube.com/watch?v=wGD9UKY6TTU

I remember all leftist media bashing polish hools for this.
I was proud. Raz sierpem, raz młotem

This is only for the most filthy working class scum in Europe (football fans are literally only the lowest trash of society). It's because most of our countries don't have a nigger class or anything as our scum so we have white trash instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjevbCtaXjI&ab_channel=MarioTutti

What did they mean by this?

>Germans vs Dutch:
Those are hooligans.

Its not just for sport dude its rivalry between football fans and their clubs. They meet up and duke it out. Football is live over here.

Why would I want to go into the middle of nowhere, and risk having a slav stab me? Just box someone in a ring you idiots.

Bro you never bring a knife to ustawka.
Your own mates would lynch you for that.
Its not nigger logic ''we re losing, lets stab people''.
Those guys duke it out, get one or two kicks to head/body on finish and thats all.

Hand to hand ustawka is sacred. You can have hand wraps and mouthguard but nothing more.

This

Slavs might be fucking monkeys but they atleast have some kind of concept of honour unlike muslims or blacks.

It's all fun and games until you get a concussion and have post concussive syndrome for life

Well, eastern Europe. West cucks are too pussified for this.

>honour
>videos filled with dudes stomping clearly incapacitated people

yah... sure

No stomping going on mate. You don't hit someone who's down and you don't bring weapons. If you do this you'll get lynched by your buddies and enemies alike. It's the same as you never hit a woman or someone underage. What they do is barbaric but they follow a pretty strict code.

Do these people not realise how much damage a punch can do?

You have a very romantic view of slavic societies. It's also not true.

I live in a post-soviet country and I know about this subculture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUZpb0xdrs

Dude literally jumps onto a guy who is on the floor at 1:09

>be America
>push a globalist agenda for the whole 20th century hurting weak and developing nations
>now said nations are big enough to fuck you with your own policies
>hurrre we must fight glibalism
All the problems and threat you're facing are your own doing, stop blaming others

yeah because in an actual fight it is over in 0.1 seconds, every time

it won't be like in the 100% scripted/rules preventing every single effective move- MMA "fights"

comparing to theater/cosplay fighting like judo or jiujutsu is even more traded

Been to 100 vs 100 ustawka in aome forest at 4 AM
We've lost but it was one of the most pumping ezperience in my life
>tfw you go with your brothers to a fight and everyobody is psychin each other out
I felt like a fucking ancient warrior

they don't fight "for real" in any of those vids

its all for instagram/utube

Not the guy you were talking to,but read this1. You start fight only with other hooligan group. Not attacking and stealing articles from normal fans.
2. In fight you can steal team and group articles, but never personal belonging stuff like waches, phones and etc… Its unacceptable!
3. In fight with police you are required to help to other fans/hooligans even if they are from enemy team!
4. If someone gives his tshirt, scarv or other article voluntary, he must be released without fighting.
5. Dont hit a girl, even if she is from some fan-franction!
6. During Russian National team matches, all groups must be united, without fighting each other. This is cease-fire.
7. On the stadium fans are required to support their team, no matter of the result!
8. Always help to your brothre in your group even in non-football related situations!
9. Every fan is required to go on maximum away games!
10. During other European leagues (Champions League, Europa League) must not attack other russian groups!
11. In arranged fight with enemy group you can start only when numbers are same or approximately equal!
12. Felt on the grownd must not be attacked! You can attack him only if he is able to continue the fight. Visibly injured or gaven up must not be touched!
13. Before arranged fights groups can agree their rules, or neglect another ones, by mutual agreement!

That's Russians, they're not human. I was talking about these fights in European countries.

Oh you mean the idiots who fight in a wood for no reason. There is nothing honorable about it, it is not real fight. It's almost like bad sex with condoms. It looks more like a way for twinks to touch each other up.

Slavs gonna slav. Which was my original point.

>slavs and snowniggers
>europeans
A noble savage is still a savage

This

Slavs, Scandis, Finns and Baltics can't be considered European. Does these Swedes look white to you for example? They're some kind of asiatic mongrel.

>t. Ahmed

Most of Germany was under Mongol rule. Most of Spain under Islamic.

When you're a Europoor you gotta find cheap ways of entertainment.
And no, I would not fucking join. Not a very controlled environment. I could get hurt, and if it affects my ability to lift, BYE BYE GAINS.

Slavs are white get over it

>away from the public
>obviously established rules
>no weapons
>everyone's had training
Seems fine to me, as long as they keep it away from the public. Look fun desu

>that girl's hairline
What the actual fuck man

>Germany
>Mongol rule

Wut? Are you utterly fucking retarded, or am I missing something big here?

He's retarded they only made it as far Poland and hungry before the Khan died and tsubotai had to fuck off