Motivation Thread

Sup guys, last couple of days been rough on me. I lost my gf, my dog and my job. So I need some motivation to hit the gym.

Post whatever you got: stories, pictures, music etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HU1qarQLMFI
youtube.com/watch?v=7qNGWjDzxpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did your gf take your dog?

Nah, it died the day after she left.

A man with nothing has nothing to lose and more to gain

did she poison it? im sorry about your dog

While you are at the gym, you won't think about what depresses you. Only lifting

youtu.be/HU1qarQLMFI

Why did he have to add music to it

Practice mindfulness. And guess what, the gym is a great way to do it.
Write down some goals you want t tick off for the rest of the year and commit to improving yourself.

She threw him off the ledge of our third story apartment, and he succumbed to his injuries the next day.

It really sucks, but I think we might get back together some day, so I don't want to get her into trouble.

take action against that bitch

holy fuck what a whore

your post upsets me

I just can't. I don't want to ruin our future chances of being a couple again.

>kills your dog
>we might get back together
you know you're next on her list right? I would stay the fuck away from her and probably get her jailed.

You know what to do.

this really rustled my jimmies
and ground my gears
>Inb4 should've bought a cat

don't worry, bro
i know it's hard right now, but it can and will get better
just don't give up, keep fighting on and revenge your pupper

If this is how you feel, you will never make it. A real man can't even think like that.

Yeah I take what I wrote back, grow a backbone you pussy. Any cunt that through my dog off a ledge and killed it deserves a similar fate. The fact that you think you might get back with her shows how insecure and beta you really are.

Grab your balls and harden up.

you have oneitis you dumb cunt you should never be with a woman who would kill your dog

if you had any love for your dog you would not even consider getting back with this bitch.

OP IS A MASSIVE PHAGHOT

It was an old dog, knew it would die, just didn't know it would die so soon
Liar!

KYS OP THEN KYS AGAIN

Lmao, you pussy , you got a dog that a woman could physically overpower?

Rottweiler Master Race reporting

The worst part about it is that I was at a friends when it happened. He was lying there on the ground broken all night while she was in my apartment having sex with another guy. When I got back and found him, we drove to the vet so they could administer the euthanasia.

I can't just blame her though. I should have been a more caring boyfriend, and I hope there's still a potential for our relationship to go somewhere.

Fuck you OP. I was going to post some motivational shit, but if you're really considering getting back with the woman who killed your dog I'm not even going to bother. You're not worth it.

Charge her with animal cruelty.

This cannot be real life

mods delete this troll thread

Op here, it isn't.
Dog was old, Girl was a bitch, no one was murdered.

Please KYS FUCKING SHIT CUNT

OP sounds like a BLUMPFKIN

but seriously guys I am a white man with a small dick I just don't have the equipment to make her happy that's why she got so upset in the first place. I should have been more open to her spending time with other man (especially blacks) otherwise my dog would still be alive today.

Hahahhaha hahhaha LMAO Rottweiler hahahahah if you're going to call a dog a master race make sure it a big dog.
Cane Corso Italiano master race reporting in.

LMAO WOW OP YOU FUCKING SUCK

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.
When I made this thread i was sad, now I'm just mad.
But you did give me motivation to hit the gym, I'm going to get strong enough to crush your fucking skull

Or get a smart dog you meat head fucks.

Border collie master race checking in.

>how many Veeky Forumstards does it take to change a lightbulb?
>none cause they all get trolled into oblivion and someone else have to do it
jesus Veeky Forums

LMAO the real OP is triggered hard. Even more beta than the phony OP LMAO LOL

>
pls kys

some fucking whore kills your dog, a companion who would give its own life to defend you? and you don't take action to avenge him? FUCK you you fucking faggot, I hope someone throws you off a fucking cliff and not a soul does anything about it you spineless pussywhipped little boy

This FUCK YOU OP

>Likely bait but if not
you are a pathetic piece of shit who not only doesn't care about an animal that loved you unconditionally, but who is so fucking beta and so desperate that you would consider staying with the bitch that killed your dog. She should've thrown you off the balcony instead and taken the dog for herself

I think you're looking for Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums

I have a holistic approach to physical and mental fitness in much the same way that a Border Collie is well rounded.

fair enough but on another note what the fuck are crossfitters.
I come to.the gym at 8 am to avoid people and this cunts are distracting me with their weird stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qNGWjDzxpQ