The virgin walk

the virgin walk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D01CCxfGLs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop forcing this unfunny meme

>walks too fast
Not my fault these fatasses move so slow

I used to do this. Also eye contact never came naturally to me. However both could be learned.

I don't Virgin walk because I run everywhere I go
What's the point of walking when running is much faster

>he doesn't goose step from place to place
Want to know how I know you are a Jew lover and a virgin

I`m doing "The Virgin Walk" and im not even virgin.

What's wrong with this anyway? I've been single for so long I don't care about pussy anymore.

This describes 99% of peoples walk. Who stares at the sun while walking?

I do, it asserts dominance.

I do all of these things and ive fucked many girls what gives?

DELET

You're supposed to look in front of you.

>the virgin walk
>he doesn't even drive

Freaking plebians.

but dont have to be learned, if you dont want to look at people than dont i dont give a fuck if they think im autistic or im lonely let me just be myself to get through the day

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=D01CCxfGLs8

are you retarded?

I virgin walk with good posture

rude

You're doing the virgin drive aren't you

I don't do any of those things and I'm a 24yr old virgin

underrated

>compulsively needs to pass anyone walking slightly slower than him
damn I'm like 1/13th virigin

yeah I don't get that one, pretty sure it's the cucks who are scared of walking past someone

not gonna trail behind some old cunt am I

>always had bad eye sight
>never realized until I couldnt make out speed limit signs when getting license
>never make eye contact because I couldnt see shit
>develop anti-social behavior spiraling into autism

you are supposed to force them to change their pace

You dont "spiral" into autism, thats not how autism works, you are just a massive retard.

how? by barging into them or shouting in their ear? I don't wanna get arrested lad that's just as bad as carrying a butter knife

Fug, non-virgin and I still do several of those things.

I'm 6'1 and when I look in front of me I don't see what's under my feet. Also try walking slow in big cities.

>blaming your social ineptitude on poor eye sight
lmao that's a new one

you end up on their side and if they look at you greet them and look forward again 99% of the time they will slow down allowing you to set the pace while you are walking

lol

nah I'm pretty sure that's the autistic way of doing it, if I saw someone greeting every single person they walked past I'd bet they have something wrong with them

M8 he spent so long drawing it, and his moms said he's really funny and a great artist.

>a song about a gyaru whore that takes her first non-oriental cock and it makes her feel like she isn't a whore all of a sudden
>somehow relevant to a thread filled with a bunch of meathead virgins

Do you do the Naruto run too you faggot?

>be taller than everyone i know while growing up because i had my growth spurt early as fuck + i'm just generally tall
>get used to looking down to everyone
>i guess this becomes a habit and i end up basically staring at the floor everywhere i go
>do this for so long that when i hold my head straight while walking it just feels retarded

I walk more normally now but i still have to consciously think about looking forward and making eye contact with people.