When will they l

>when will they l....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXn8-meSd8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that her kid?

never

Watched Conor's videos, I don't get the hate Veeky Forums gives him, they're pretty funky

Only problem is that it's always the same thing

girl was mirin hard

When will manlets learn?

Because he's autistic as fuck and his video are fucking embarassing.
>hurr but look at the girls reactions
His videos are edited, he obviously posts the positive reactions only

>the manlet defense

t.dyel manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=DXn8-meSd8g

Whatever you need to sleep st night

It's morning

say that to my face not to my nipples motherfucker

I'm actually 6'5", 260lbs 8%bf and make 400'000$/year. I'd tell you you'll work for me one day but we don't hire fags

kek, and I'm 5'1" , 270lbs 3%bf and make 500 000$/year.
I'd ask you to work for me but we don't hire lanklets.

He's boring and he has no charisma. He gets by on his 10/10 looks only.

6'5 at 260lbs is lanky as fuck lol WTF

Keep in mind that 50 lbs of that is dick

You would do the same thing if you looked like that. I know I would.

I'm 4'5", 280lbs 18%bf and make 680'000$/year. I'd tell you you'll work for me one day but we don't hire sippers

>natty

as if, lol

>aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

>her heavy breathing
Good inspo off to the gym

Thats a toy

>Manlet's horrible gyno

Jesus Christ, why would he try and show off? My gyno isn't even nearly as bad as his looks and I'm still hyper aware about it

I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog shyt, shat out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody her 2nd 2nd cousin's freind once looked at while drunk in a bar where fukking donkeys and snorting coccaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over her skin

Veeky Forums is like that fat/manlet friend everyone got that just sits in the corner of the club sipping his mojito while you and the boys go to pick up woman. If you get rejected, or do something cringy (which happens all the time when guys trying to pick up girls, just the way it is), he'll always be there to laugh and make jokes at your expense, but he never, never tries to pick up any girls himself because in reality he's just some insecure fatass loser that has slept with the total of 5 woman in his life.

>being so ugly that you worship the first person that you see getting female attention

so basically...you're jealous

> being so bitter/jaded/cynical that you feel the need to spread negativity and irony in every facet of your life

yfw you realise your reply says a lot more about you than the guy you replied to.