Be at the gym

>be at the gym
>Finish warm up
>Look around to see an absolute chad and his very good looking friend working out. His friend is doing chest fly on the machine.
>Post workout go to the aerobics room to stretch and use foam roll
>Chad is doing a meme workout on the punching bag.
>A 8/10 girl is stretching in the room looks at chad and smiles.

This is fucking bullshit. He's not even built, he had a Justin Beiber body, but he looked like a fucking Disney Prince, like straight out of the book. I lost all my motivation to workout. What's the fucking point of getting ripped, when you'll never have facial aesthetics like a chad.

Iktf but you'll find some girls care about other stuff than looks. However you won't find those in the gym and they're not interested in gymrats who have no other hobby than lifting. Go to university.

> go to university

If you go to university looking for anythimg but cheap sloots, youre kidding yourself

Not in a quality university on a quality program. I found my gf in my engineering program.

Won't work in a good deal of the top 20 schools.

>thinking all girls that go to university is sluts.

This is why you don't get girls

It's not about becoming better than Chad, it's about becoming a better version of yourself.

Acquire both you faggot. And money. That's how you win over everyone else.

Im in my third year and spent my entire first year and a half out clubbing and getting girls.

Might just be my uni, but can definitely confirm that many are sluts.

Fair enough, good on you. Im doing Finance and Economics but theres only a handful of chicks in my course sadly

Not sure how far along you are lifting, but losing weight DOES improve your face. So your facial aesthethics will improve. Besdies, not every girl wants a Disney prince (or is confident enough to actually go get one). The gym is just not the place to actually meet those girls.

Ofc there are sluts in the clubs.
There are all kinds of guys at uni.
There are all kinds of girls at uni. But yeah if you are talking about girls in clubs, that's different

just bee urself bro

Yea i do other things. I'm trying to get into music production and arts, because even someone who looks like Jack Nicholson gets mad pussy

I'm at 14% body fat. I'm a good looking guy. I've had my share of girlfriends, but this was ridiculous. No matter how much i work out i wouldn't look like him. On top of that, I've dated really conservative women who wanted to marry and have kids, even they wouldn't think twice before cheating on you with a chad

The problem becomes where to find the right type of girl that isnt in a social/drinking/party environment where you can approach random people with ease; nobody wants to be known as that dude who goes around campus just randomly talking to chicks trying to get a date.

Also, this guy is a cuck. Don't listen to him.

>warm up

I get your point. Thats the hard part. The good girls that are worth spending time with are often hard to get to know. It's a complicated push pull concept and it takes time. You don't want to talk to all of them, find the cutest one and start by just trying to get eye contact, after eyecontact and she knows you exist, you can give her a smile. If she smiles back go and talk to her. And don't rush. This process can take several days og even weeks. If you rush it she will think you are a fuck boy.

Exactly. You have to identify your potential targets, try and build up a rapport, identify which one youre most compatable with and then try and make a move.

Quite a lot harder than just going up to a girl in the club like 'ayy bb u wan sum fuk'

My fat autismal ass has been approached enough times at my gym to find it annoying. Ur fake news.

>COME WITH ME ANNON
>LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

>seeking validation
kek

>girls asking to use the squat rack when you are done
>been approached enough times at my gym to find it annoying

Nah man, it just happens. Suprise bj from gf is proof that god loves us.

I miss sleeping with my gf. Her hand slowly creeping into by briefs and a surprise blowjob. Fuck need to get myself another gf

Just get big, ugly and rough looking instead.