Normies and Fitness

9gag.com/gag/a0b0dYQ

So this is on 9gags front page. My run down of the list:

1. True, soreness isn't necessarily a sign of good workout, and since you feel less and less sore the more you workout, if you're feeling sore after lifting for 4 months then you're definitely doing something wrong

2. What the fuck does "relax the muscles" mean. I'm sure stretching helps reduce soreness as well, but one again, if you lift a lot you shouldn't be feeling sore anyways.

3. True, better to a few sets of good quality then a shit load of stupid exercises.

4. Fucking False, the best kind of workout is where you hit each muscle group twice a week. That can't be done if you're resting 3 fucking days. This is complete and utter bullshit.

5. Actually never considered this. Probably a bit of truth here, since you gain fat as well as muscle when working out. Although I'm pretty sure your fat would through off your tape measurements just as much as it would throw off you weight scale measurements.

6. "In the first instance you burn body fat in the areas you didn't target" Not really. I mean you lose fat where your body decides to lose it first, since "spot reduction" of fat isn't possible.

7. Do fucking SS like everyone else, I'm so sick of this "special little snowflake" bullshit.

8. I wouldn't recommend wearing neoprene to work out, but except from the heat you'll be feeling, how will it harm your health?

9. What? As in bulky isn't hot? Also, no, just no, women build muscle just like men do.

10. You can get big as fuck and eat like shit too. Rich Piana anyone?

All in all this list is terrible, and I'm so sick of seeing normies succumb to this crap.

>visitng 9fag
>at all
you're the only normie here, get out

How did you know this was on the front page of 9gag?
Also this is basic as fuck.
>Myth: you don't need to drink water
>Truth: drinking water is actually a good idea

>hurr durr le 9fag is for le epic memes
fuck you buddy, 9gag is great

Sorry senpai but i think this is focused on women trying to lose weight, not men trying to get uuuge.

edit the truths to /pol/ redpills and reupload it

Clicked the link... I have cancer now... thanks.

Watch 60 fps, it iwll help.

Topikeki like the army says! 9gag forever.
Potato

Then go there and stay there. Use their training advice also. I'm sure there are a lot of fit 12 year olds on that site.

>4. You can't rest 3 days a week.

Are you fucking retarded? You can rest 4 days a week on PPL.

As far as I remember 9gog has a comment section.
Please use that instead in the future and stay away from here.
Also your epic debunks are insanely sloppy

>according to 9fag i should have a 3 day break between workouts
this is the worst thread ive seen on Veeky Forums in a while also sage

>9gag
Jesus.

Excluding the first two, this is actually right.

> if you're feeling sore after lifting for 4 months then you're definitely doing something wrong
Do you keep the same weights for four months? Why do you work out?

>9gag
Dropped.

By a cursory glance it seems an alright list, definitely better than the fat acceptance bullshit you'd usually find on sites like 9gag.

Anything that gets more women to workout is good in my book.

Fuckin reee

Wow....

This was basically an eternal back and forth between

>Yup, sane
>Jesus, what the fuck?

uh, how is it not normal to feel sore after 4 months of working out? heavier weights forces my muscles more

Not reading any of that shit. What the fuck were you doing on 9gag? Isnt Veeky Forums blocked on public school servers?

>9gag is great
>9gag
>great

What the fuck did he mean by this?

this is the most triggered I have ever felt on Veeky Forums desu senpai

just give me the rest, I can't take it any more

no, fuck you. also, kys