/Fraud/ steroids general

No source talk. Read the reddit wiki.... no stupid questions only stupid people edition

Previous:

>
Not him but my var just came in today and I was planning on doing 40mg ed for the first week and than 50mg ed for the next 5.

My question is since I'm going to be splitting up the dose to am and pm due to anavars short halflife so should I go 25 am and 25 pm. 20 am, 20 pm and 10 right before bed or 20 am and 30 pm as i work out in the pm

I would watch the video you posted but I'm at work right now.

Last couple times I've pinned I've noticed some oil leaks out of the injection site after i take the needle out, any tips to stop this? Currently leaving the needle in for 10 seconds after pinning and making sure to keep the muscle relaxed.

so if Jcaesar looks dyel... how does that affect his knowledge of steroids? He isn't exactly imposing his will upon anyone else. And pharmacology certainly HELPS understand some concepts we wouldn't even think of.

However, he had a gay wall of text story about being in las vegas and NOT fucking a whore. He was white knighting and all.

>only stupid people
perfect

I think I have test flu. Do I have test flu?

No one answered last time I asked but it's an honest question, how much damage to my heart will I do by taking clen and drinking sips?

shouldn't happen unless you're pinning too shallow (accidentally subq?)

anyway, ztrack

Z-track, also a small air bubble can help. If it's actually oil coming out, it can be a pain. If you nick a vein and blood spurts out don't stress, it's unlikely that you lost oil.

So after doing a tremendous amount of research on GH and insulin, I've come to the conclusion that there are multiple factors that contribute to the gut phenomena, most of which just happen to coincide with those who heavily use the two drugs. Neither is solely or even majorly to blame.

maybe

>how much damage to my heart will I do by taking clen and drinking sips?

depends on the dose you silly

Keep it reasonable and you'll be fine. I've started taking 10 days off stimulants every month, seems to keep my tolerance relatively low and I want to think it helps protect my body (although I doubt it has any real effect)

I usually split my caffeine pills to take 100mg a day, and SOMETIMES on lifting days I'll take 200mg.

Anything more than that is a crutch.

good. it does positively impact your body.
stop drinking that garbage

I've made ubiquinol part of my daily routine as well. Too many people focus on the liver and ignore the rest of the organs.

do you still compete?

when do we get recent pics cute boy ;]

What dose? I've been doing 300mg am/pm I could probably knock it back to 300mg once a day.

what is that

I've just been taking 200mg/day, take it alongside a meal or with omega-3 fatty acids to ensure it's absorbed.

Protip in case you've all forgotten: take all orals with bioperine to ensure maximal absorption

Still competing, just in mens physique for now as my leg game just isn't quite strong enough for the heavy classes right now

Can anyone help me with improving my lipid profile?

Last time I got bloods (just on TRT doses of test), my HDL was near the minimum, and my LDL was high (though it's gone down from the 140s natty to the 130s).

I cut out most sugar, and now I'm doing daily cardio. What else can I do?

what's your experience with proviron? I want to add it to my cruise maybe 25-50mg

That's really low dose desu. I'd go for 100mg or more if you can afford it.

Is it at all possible for test and tren to change the oil composition of my skin to something my girl could be allergic too? Having some serious vag swelling after sex. Both of us have clean STD panels, she's got a clean pap as well. Happens with and without condoms/lube/etc. Google has zero results other than a semen allergy so I'm hoping one of you guys had something even remotely similar happen.

Slow down your fucking you stud.

Tried that too. Used enough lube to squeeze an f-250 into the trunk of a prius and only did basic missionary. Swole up like a balloon, specifically the lower 30% of her inner labia.

Is it worth it to compete while cycling as opposed to B&C? I'm 19, plan to compete in my first show a year from now. I have a cycle planned (yes including PCT/ancillaries/Bitcoin ready to go), but I'm worried that I'm going to end up B&Cing. It's not that I'm not open to it, its just that I'd rather cycle first to see how I'm affected. Another issue is bloods, private labs are illegal in my state. Any ideas on how to get around this? Are other states/Canada strict about out of state residents getting labs done in state? Want to do this as safely as possible, thanks

Ztrack, leave for 10 seconds before removing, and stay away from the leaky site for a week or so. I had a quad shoot several large drops about a foot away once. That was a month ago and I still can't pin that leg.

>pin day

>f-250 into the trunk of a prius
dear god I kekd
but huh, freaky. Get her to the gyn, there is something wrong with her cunt to begin with. Past gf of mine had similar (not as severe) and it turned out she had some untreated infection, not an actual STD so it didn't show up, that irritated the fuck out of her on contact. I honestly don't know though.

Can you expound upon that infection please? Specifically how did they finally identify it? It happened once at the start of my cycle, then she got a yeast infection and now it happens every time.

>that's not every day
enjoy your basic bitch blast lmao

I bet you even cycle

Maybe I'm a sick fuck, but by the time my test kicks in, I start looking forward to, not dreading, pin day.

I legit get a boner when I pin

but that might be because I see myself naked in the mirror while I do it

literally just went to the gyn, she tested for anything under the sun that it could possibly be aside from common STDs and candida, and finally found something. never got the details though, didn't care at the time.

What's OPs pic from again?

Is it really useless just to run hgh without insulin or roids I'm not a steroid fan but will try hgh.

If you are seriously planning on competing you should probably BnC, just have the PCT on hand for if you need to come off for some reason. Depends on here you live but you might be able to drive to another state/province to get bloods done. Or find a very chill doc.

If you're trying to get huge, yes it is useless. Otherwise you'll get some good quality of life benefits from HGH.

High is used a lot as an "anti aging" treatment. You won't see crazy gains, but there are other benefits.

>user you should move your arms more when you walk :-)
f-fucking dyels a-am I right

Is autism posting the new name posting?

>name
Bane
fuck this new phone.

I kinda want to buy this kingdom death: monster tabletop game

Who is this guy?

no really don't you move your arms less with huge arms

is this the shill to replace SIPS??

I've played it. It's pretty fun. A lot of assembly required. More if you want to try and paint it.

A lot of sexy bitches and weird kinky shit happening throughout the game.

Maybe a little, but if you're relaxed your arms still swing. It's just a heavier pendulum.

Hiring your arms stuff at your sides is a 4chin autism thing.

I've been running 300mg ew of test e for 5 weeks now on a cut and haven't been taking any ai because all I had was letro kicking around. I finaly got some asin with my shipment of var amd superdrol so I was wondering if I should even bother taking the asin. I haven't got blood yet but I haven't had any high estrogen sides yet. I just don't want to crash my e2 and think that the dry joints are from faked var or vice versa.

The figs look sexy as fuck and the monsters look ridiculously fetishsized. Very surreal erotic horror.

Is it fun to play or just neat to look at?

What does stealth shipping look like from International sources and has anyone's package been seized here? I know it depends where you are from and where the package is coming from but just wondering about general experiences.

I'm from finland and the domestic sources on deep web are just absolutely terrible. Everyone selling fake or underdosed shit and even the domestic mail has started to get caught because the vendors are literal low iq idiots. And on top of all that it's even more expensive to buy domestic.

Sucks to live in a country where steroids are so low volume and no f2f contacts.

So /fraud, hypothetical scenario. You have unlimited cash, a perfect source who carries everything you could possibly need, and doctors on side to assist with everything regardless of how ridiculous or dangerous.

You have to become the scariest motherfucker on the planet. What do you take?

1-2g test
250-500 npp
50-100 drol
500 mast
800-1200 eq
50-100 winny
25 asin
2-4iu gh

This would be based on my specific preferences though.

Both.
The game is divided into different phases. One is a settlement building/crafting stage. Another is the hunt phase, then there's a fight phase where your survivors try to kill the monster they've been hunting, or die horribly trying.

It's got a lot of random elements, which I personally really enjoy. It's also got some rogue-like elements, as your survivors die a lot, but you replace them by making babies in the settlement phase.

I really enjoyed it, but it's a bit complex and only plays up to four players in a fairly lengthy ongoing campaign, so I haven't been able to get a group to play it too often.

Although, you could in theory play solo, if you're a lonely autismo.

Might be fun to play with a nerd qt, until the sexy models and fetish stuff get to you, and you take a break to fug.

you'd really prefer winny to var with unlimited cash?

It says 4-6 but it can be tough organizing a new game that nobody understands.

Also might be odd to play in mixed company if a gameplay phase literally revolves around breeding. I just showed it to my hunnie who thinks it looks dope and is well versed in shit like Catan and DnD; I guess she worked for 2K so this is just old hat for her.

I'd def be down to play erotic breeding horror with her.

Probably not but i have more experience with winny. Var does make me feel amazing but winny gives a neat headspace.

>4-6
I could be wrong, they did just add an expansion.

>shit like Catan and DnD
>she worked for 2K
Is this the thicc qt?
If so, I'm honestly tempted to skin you and make a bimbo-suit. lol

I am a former skeleton who has been lifting for about a year. I have certainly noticed gains, but I want more faster.

I heard that using a small amount of steroids is useless because at small amounts it lowers your body's natural androgren production, so there's no net gain. Is this true? I don't want to do significant amounts for side effect reasons, but I want a net gain in androgens (I already have high free testosterone according to bloodwork)

It is the thicc qt

>I don't want to take steroids
>I want the benefits of steroids

pick 1

why no tren?

I dislike tren and eq/npp give that tren enough look at low bf.

>asking bimbo why he won't do tren again

what's the minimal dose I can take and get a net androgen increase

blood pressure w/ eq and drol

but you could use telmisartan

Also this lmao

that's different for everyone, but since you're shutting your natural production down anyway you might as well do 600mg a week of test c/e.

Are insulin needles sufficient to pin my biceps/delts/quads? I'm doing sub q atm but it feels like a waste.

bis and delts yes

quads if you are very very lean (probably not)

So the "shutting down natural production" thing is real?

also c/e = cypionate/enanthate?

brb
Getting "Taxidermy for dummies" from the library.

Yes.
When your body detects a lot of testosterone in you system, or other androgens, it thinks "Fuck made too much, I'll just stop producing more till the levels drop" but the levels don't drop as long as you keep adding more test to your system.

Once you stop, your levels tank and your body will start producing test again.

cypionate and enanthate are just esters. Basically chemicals stuck on testosterone to control it's half life so it's added to your system gradually instead of all at once.

You should probably do more research before trying anything, since it seems like you don't have a grasp of the basics.

Hey fags long time no see

Question for those with valuable input (Chem you specifically)

>adderall + cruise dosages; still overly taxing on the heart?
>adderall + AAS in general; any studies/specific user experiences? (Prefer studies if possible)
>adderall vs. modafinil; opinions?

Thanks lads

>So the "shutting down natural production" thing is real?

Yeah, but a test only cycle is pretty safe imo. Just make sure you do pct and have AI on hand. HCG wouldn't hurt either.

>also c/e = cypionate/enanthate?

yeah, they are pretty much the same thing. You can also do propionate but that would require you to pin every day as opposed to every 3 days, although it kicks in faster.

What pin site has the least veins to minimize getting Tren cough when I pin? I can aspirate, but I'd rather not have to relocate. I'm currently pinning in my VG, never pinned anywhere else.

>adderall + cruise dosages; still overly taxing on the heart?
yes
>adderall + AAS in general; any studies/specific user experiences? (Prefer studies if possible)
dont
>adderall vs. modafinil; opinions?
US air force uses modafinil for their "Go Pills"

24y old, training for ~3y natty now with decent progress. 500mg/week of Test-E for 10-12 weeks good for first cycle or go with even lower dosage like 250mg/week ?

Also where the fuck do I get Test-E from in germany ? Seems like most credible online sources are US only.

I'm going to email you about joining our discord

Running an almost identical cycle to my previous one but having very different results. Near the end of my previous cycle I ended up eating pretty much everything in sight and still losing bodyfat on tren- this cycle I'm eating around maintenance and hitting new PRs every workout but my weight is going up pretty steadily- wtf is happening here? Hard to say whats happening with my bodyfat since its still pretty early in the cycle but it seems to be pretty constant.

Both cycles were 500mg Test E + 700mg Tren A- the previous cycle also included some Mast but its hard to believe it had such a drastic difference with my weight.

how do steroids work? Do they make you grow more muscle were you were biologically not able to before or make you grow muscle faster?

is there a way to enjoy lifting while natural after you've used gear? I haven't lifted in almost a year simply because I went natty and realised what a trivial waste of time lifting is while natty. it's the real fraud, a lie people are sold on

I have to use forevermore don't I

500mg is pretty standard for the first cycle.
it shouldn't be too hard to find a place that ships international.

you'll be fine.

Faster and to a degree greater than you could achieve naturally

I.e. Get bigger than you could naturally in a short time frame

does anyone use memey intra workout supplements? jw if they actually do anything

yeah I mean I can find a few shops that ship international. I guess I will choose a verified source on r/SST and be good to go ? how likely is it that my package will get opened and how fucked am I if they check it at the border ?

>Do they make you grow more muscle were you were biologically not able to before or make you grow muscle faster?
Both sort of.
It's sort of like adding another positive variable to an equation.

diet+exercise+genetics= total eventual muscle mass.

If you've got a shit diet, and don't exercise, and roid, you'll see more gains than someone who has a shit diet, and doesn't exercise and stays natty, but less than someone with a good diet, and good exercise but stays natty.

I like dextrose w/ peptide bonded aminos or just regular whey isolate/hydrolysate.

Keeps your nitrogen balance in the positive during extended lifting sessions (60 minutes+) and I enjoy an insulin pump.

Im am 25, I dont want to take steroids but im tempted to start pinning 30-50mg testosterone propionate every other day.

I see this as huge commitment and have done my research. Can anyone tell me if its really worth it?

I had my testosterone levels checked and they came back around 300ng/dl

>I dont want to take steroids but im tempted to start pinning 30-50mg testosterone propionate every other day.
lmao

Yeah go for it

TRT=/=Steroids buddy

You can keep your tren and deca I'm just looking to improve T levels

you're a fucking idiot

What happens if someone with like Danny Devitos body took roids?

does tribulus do anything or is it a meme herb

>lose fat
>gain muscle
>have a lot of estrogen related side effects like bitch tits and stuff

so pretty much what you would expect with worse side effects because of high bf%

You seem confused.

Thanks bimbsie check tonight after class and work

Will research modafinil more thanks

trt=low dose steroid usage.
And 350mg a week, is above the normal natural limit.

Obviously I would start 120mg a week and get my bloods done to measure where im at..

I know Testosterone is a steroid hormone I just wouldn't put it in the same category as non bio identical hormones.

But my question is, is it actually worth it? Have you noticed a good change in your life since you started pinning?

You would be the only one who doesn't classify testosterone as a steroid then lmao

It's a really strange cognitive dissonance to justify a relatively deviant behavior from social norms. Just admit you aren't happy with your life and body and are willing to go to extreme measures to remedy that.

Just based upon your strange mental hurdles and puzzles, I would say do not pin. In my case? Yeah I like it a lot. It's caused a lot of weird stress in certain areas, but overall has smoothed out my life.

I'm currently only my 5rd cycle. Running test 500 and deca 250 weekly, and a daily dbol 50. I'm two weeks in and I'm noticing blood in my urine, most prominently so in my morning wiz, however there is no pain. I've never had a problem with test or deca, could this be from the dbol? If so, should I stop or should I lower my dose? I haven't had any other bad sides from other gear other than proviron which caused pain when I pissed and some blood. Can some people just not take orals?