Time between training and fap

is it better to fap same day when training or between (off day)?

I read somewhere that fap after training = no gain because body use the protein to reproduce sperm... well, you know... survival reflex and stuff...

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No user. Your sperm doesn't steal all your nutrients

Dont fap. It is literally your life essence. You will do great thing should you claim superiority over the power of the beast. Save ur life essence to create life or make love but dont waste it for beastly pleasure.

You body is always creating and destroying sperm, which means one of two things. Fap doesn't matter and you can go ham every day all day OR you need to get the sperm creating ball chopped off to save the extra protons.

I already reduced my weekly fap times from 1 in 2 days to 1 in 4 days in the past 3 months

next step is 1 time per week

I just want to find good balance

Next time you fap think of the millions of sperm in ur load. How they are capable of creating someone just like you but infinitely different. Life has learned to pass its genes on forever thus achieve immorality and the body is the perfect machine to serve the mind. Keep the essence of literally you inside you or inside a woman but not wasted on some tissue to be thrown away after you dwell in a beast like ritual of wasting ur life essence for a mere moment of pleasure. Its not about nofap, its about respecting the power and magic of life and claiming your mind over the your body. Your mind is not a mind of an animal, it is an infinite mind finding man's body its best servant. Take control of it and not be controlled by the beastliness of your earthly body. Direct this life energy somewhere else in your life to no longer dwell in mediocrity, controlled by the beastly urges. Beasts can not control their beastly nature such as that of lust, greed, gluttony, lack of foresight, and all the evil that the (ironically) Bible states. I'm not teling you to be a christian but think of these angel/devil traits as a struggle of mind vs body, the man vs our beastly urges, and the way to claim superiority of our mind. You are a man capable of change, capable of greatness. Capable of creating all that man has ever created with the power of his mind. You are a man blessed with existence. Stop masturbating and constrain your urges that you know weakens the mind and rots the body. When people ask of my belief. I say life is much more magical than it seems to the ordinary man and it is of infinite joy to exist, and of infinite blessings to exist as a man, capable of the power of the sovereign mind.

I fap right before my last set when going for a pr.

Tips fedora

You can sprout memes but deep down you know this is the truth. If we indulge in beastly pleasures sooner or later we will be over taken by the beast. The body is though beast, is rational life and the mind is infinite. The body keeps check on the existence of the mind but the mind is always in control. The body is the mind's greatest ally. Unite the two and gain strength from both the mind and the body and you will realise that earth is the imperfect paradise. Unite your mind and body and become the supreme being in control of how you choose to exist. Become the man that is more alive than ordinary man to live an extraordinary life on greatness unbend by the influence of lesser men. It all starts with taking control of your life. Good luck anons, for i wish you greater days to come.

Fap only once a week.

Don't nofap; it's a waste of time because test only spikes on the seventh day and goes back to normal thereafter.

Don't fap daily; it literally drains you of your essence.

>is it better to fap same day when training or between (off day)?
Fap reasonably whenever you want, you'll be ok.
>I read somewhere that fap after training = no gain because body use the protein to reproduce sperm... well, you know... survival reflex and stuff...
It's a meme.
This
>Don't fap daily; it literally drains you of your essence.
More memes.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

>blogs
>conjecture
lmao, try a bit harder

How about reading my post before shitposting like you're actually making an argument.

>prostate cancer
>nutrients
Nobody is arguing that fapping causes prostate cancer or nutrient deficiency (of which most of your "sources" consist of) you fucking pathetic fap addict.

The others are blogs of which I couldn't give a fuck about.

Also; I'm not arguing not to fap, I'm saying you should fap once a week. Fapping daily is bad. It's a waste of energy, time and testosterone. Fapping once a week increases your androgen receptors; in turn overall testosterone. If you're this desperate to disprove limiting masturbation, you're a deluded autist with weak willpower.

>The others are blogs of which I couldn't give a fuck about.
Then don't think you deserve to be taken seriously
>If you're this desperate to disprove limiting masturbation, you're a deluded autist with weak willpower.
I didn't know being correct with proper research that disproves your limiting masturbation bullshit equaled being desperate.

>Then don't think you deserve to be taken seriously
And you think you should?

>I didn't know being correct with proper research that disproves your limiting masturbation bullshit equaled being desperate.
Delusion in it's purest form. None of your "research" disproves anything people generally do nofap or fap limitation for. Stop posting, nobody gives a shit about your insignificant protest.

I am good friends with my beast.
It helped me overcome depression and boredom

>And you think you should?
I should and I proved it.
>Delusion in it's purest form.
>this level of projection
>None of your "research" disproves anything people generally do nofap or fap limitation for.
Except it does. Mainly that they do nothing.
>Stop posting, nobody gives a shit about your insignificant protest.
I won't stop posting facts just because they hurt your feelings. And you have no right to call fort anyone to stop posting when memes and pseudoscience are the only things you come back with

Thanks user, I dislike the amount of misinformation spread among these forums without any consideration of evidence.

Dude. Go away.
You are the major source of misinformation when it comes to fapping on Veeky Forums.