How do people eat oats for breakfast every day and still accomplish anything at all?

How do people eat oats for breakfast every day and still accomplish anything at all?
>spend 20 minutes sitting near pot and stirring or oats will stick to sides
>spend 5-15 minutes shitting because for some reason I don't have to til the oats are almost done
>spend 30 minutes actually eating the damn things
That's almost, if not more than, an hour spent break"fast"ing alone

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/amp/recipes/2016/04/tamago-kake-gohan-egg-rice-tkg-recipe-breakfast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R2wTAUFmbY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> NOT JUST EATING THEM RAW

Throw 6 tbs of peanut butter, 1 cup oats and 2 bananas in a bowl.

Mash and eat.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

>6 tbs of peanut butter

Gnarly

OP, just poor some oats and milk in a bowl and microwave them for a minute and a half. When they're done add a little honey and bobs your uncle

Put them in a bowl, add milk or water, microwave 40 seconds

OP, you are fucking stupid if you have seriously been taking an hour every day to cook your oats. It takes me less than 7 minutes to get mine ready to eat and probably less than 5 minutes to actually eat them.

This

Put in bowl, add milk and cocoa powder, microwave for 60 sec. Done

my uncle's name is David

>not using quick cooking oats and eating them in sub 45 seconds

>eating them in sub 45 seconds

OP has already explained that he eats his oats one grain at a time using a toothpick. There's no way he can eat them that fast.

>no rice cooker to cook oats in while you do your morning routine
>no rice cooker too cook new rice and steam reheat your meats nightly

you're a fucking loser.

cool bait 7/10

Also add frozen fruit to it to make it look like not shit

microwave it, retard.

>cook
>microwave
>honey

Jesus, i didnt know Veeky Forums was filled with manchildren.

Here is how you acctually make oats

1. Put oats in bown
2. Put milk in bowl

It takes 15 seconds, like holy shit.

>skelly
>never hungry in the morning
>decide to eat 5 raw eggs
>hard at first but no longer gag
>done "eating" breakfast in 5minutes
>do my 531 workout straight after

am I doing it right?

You don't have to "cook" oats.

You fucking Americans.

Hey, I have an idea, let's fucking cook this already-cooked food item in 2 cups of water in a 5 inch pot at 180° Fahrenheit for 2500 New York seconds.

Seriously fucking stop
Oats are steamed. You don't have to "cook" them. They are not raw. Cooking oats is like cooking bread. Nobody else on the planet cooks oats. You put oats in a bowl, you add milk or juice or water and you eat it. It's not rocket science you goddamn donkeys

I'm sick of these fucking oats threads they're one of the most versatile foods you can eat. You want to eat them uncooked with milk go for it. Make a protein shake out of them if you want I don't give a shit. Make a bowl of overnight oats ready for the morning if you fancy it. Want to go the savory route? I wont judge you mix them with an egg or two and make an omelet. But for fuck sake stop making these shitty oat threads.

>Skelly
>Doing 5/3/1

Why?

Nice user. But there's shit that taste better than raw eggs that are just as easy

Overnight oats you toolwobblers

I blend them into powder and drink them with my proton shake

>juice or water
Disgusting. Eating non cooked oats is fucking nasty and it's like chewing on a handful of sawdust

>cns burnout several times trying ss and 5x5
>5/3/1 basically compounds lifts but I dont burn out my cns

where did I go wrong? I started skelly anyways, I wouldnt say im skylle mode anymore

Scotsbrah here, your wrong cunt. Best porrige is made with stone ground oatmeal, cooked on the hob, stirred with a spurtle. And only pussies put sugar in there porrige.

I just blend them with a banana, a scoop of whey, frozen berries, yoghurt

>dump oats into a bowl of water
>eat

WHOAH MAN

>cns burnout
What the actual fuck?

Never said you were wrong just curious. 531 can be adapted for beginners I just don't see it done often.

You don't have to cook them, but you can if you want them to taste better. But hey, keep enjoying your shit uncooked oats faggot

what is this supposed mean
>grab oats
>put cinnamon on
>pour boiling water on them
>stir and wait while they swell

10 minutes top

>put in bowl
>pour almond milk+add a scoop of whey
>zap it for a minute
>add greek yogurt

WOW SO FUCKING HARD

this is how i do it

Microwave oats and milk for a couple of minutes and add a scoop of protein powder.

Shut the fuck up you try hard faggot

>cooking oats is like cooking bread
So, toast? Toast is fucking delicious you stupid faggot.

>diagnosed with some shit disease when I was 12
>life turns to shit
>start doing better
>get into fitness
>my cns is trash
>lift anyways hoping I can overcome this shit I guess

Or throwing sausages on the grill, no one in their right mind does that.

That's baking, though. You can dump oats on a baking tray, and bake them for a bit. Once they're done, they're crunchy and you can basically eat them without adding anything

>cooking oats is like cooking bread

What is toast

i fill a cup of oats with water and microwave them for 45 secs. Makes them so much softer to eat, hope this helps faggot

>not blending your oats into a powder and mixing them with water to chug them down in a few seconds

We're all going to make it brah

WHOLE MILK.

Microwave for 2-3 minutes then add frozen berries. Stir. Oats are not mouth burning hot and berries are unfrozen.

Second place is overnight oats.

>autism

possibly, but I think it's moreso
>crohn's disease

>One cup of rolled oats
>One Banana
>Whey protein
>Milk
>Kefir(1 table spoon)
>Almond Butter(2 spoons)
>put it in a blender
>Blend
>Done

It takes no longer than 15 minutes to do.

thanks!

Make a big batch of oats, enough for a few days.

I cook it in water, then every morning I scoop a portion out add milk to it and microwave.

>takes 5 minutes to swallow 5 raw eggs

>plain greek yogurt
>sugar free pudding mix
>mix ahead of time
>half a cup delicious low cal protein yogurt pudding monstrosity
>half a cup raw oats
>mix
>eat

It takes like 2 minutes each morning

/thread

>hot pan
>spray pam
>plop in eggs
>salt + pepper
>turn once
>serve

Why would you not take the time to just cook the, user, you can even leave the yolk runny and serve on some 45 calorie toast for delicious homey feels

>eating in the morning

It takes me 20 minutes and this is because i cook it while I make bacon and eggs in another pan. By the time I'm done with that my oats are ready, takes a few minutes to cool off so I eat my bacon and eggs first and then it literally takes me 2 minutes to eat them. Grow the fuck up about the taste or enjoy the way your body looks now because you can't diet right

Microwave that shit.

When I worked as a relief milker I had porridge daily, just soak the oats in milk for 5 minutes while your getting dressed and then warm them up, it's not hard.

Because I'm not a poor fag and can buy this

Not buying a 10kg bag straight from the factory.

its a figure of speech moron, would you prefer if I said done eating breakfast in 23seconds?

>skelly
>never hungry in the morning

before this I would boil 5 eggs and do like 2-3 bites per egg, you dont need to be hungry to swallow chicken periods

>Take serving of oats
>Stick in serving of Greek yogurt
>Mix
Bam. Now eat it.

>mashing
>not pulverizing

Are you trying not to make it?

that would be more autistic, so yes

>implying i cook my oats

No you aren't

seriouseats.com/amp/recipes/2016/04/tamago-kake-gohan-egg-rice-tkg-recipe-breakfast.html

Just pour milk on them and eat them you weirdo.

Put oats in bowl, put coconut oil in bowl, put milk in bowl, put bowl in microwave, so hard.

>only 5 raw eggs
You don't even come close to your macros if you eat less than a dozen eggs in one sitting

mix it with fruit yoghurt and it tastes like a cereal bar

Just microwave it. 3 minutes on high and let it chill.

Same.

Keep on keepin' on brah

you are not white

I eat them raw, without water.

is this the natty limit?

1 cup of oats
1-2 cups of fat free milk
table spoon of instant coffee
table spoon of cocoa powder

>blend
pour into bowl and out in fridge
go to sleep
wake up in morning and eat

>>spend 5-15 minutes shitting because for some reason I don't have to til the oats are almost done

wat, i fire my shits out like a shotgun, washing my hands for 90 seconds takes longer than the shit and wiping

Why not eat them raw with milk and some nuts and seeds?

wtf, 20 minutes?

It usually take me 1-2 minutes to boil the water, then 3 minutes to cook the oats. I usually clean the pot immediately after emptying the oats from pot into bowl. In total, it takes me around 10-15 minutes to make and eat oatmeal.

It takes literally less than 10 seconds on induction stove to get water boiling and oats are ready in 3 minutes.

From shelf to my plate it takes under 5 minutes and eating it is whatever I can do it fast or slow.

The fuck are you doing?

Blend it.

>Open fridge
1 second
>Remove milk and place on counter whilst simultaneously closing fridge
2 seconds
>Open cupboard
1 second
>Remove oats and place on counter whilst simultaneously closing cupboard
2 seconds
>Measure required amounts of milk and oats
10 seconds
>Replace milk and oats to respective locations
4 seconds
>Put ingredients into blender cup
5 seconds
>Blend
15 seconds
>Drink
From 5-10 seconds to the rest of your life, depending on taste
>Wash up
1 minute

There; mystery solved. It took me longer to write this post than it would to make oats. Of course, one can elongate the process by adding fruits and/or peanut butter, but the above is the bare minimum.

When is your mandatory testing for autism, user?

>he hates toast

>m-muh american boogeyman

lmao kys 3rd world trash

You only have one uncle?

Get quick oats, not old fashioned.

Raw eggs only have half the protein u mong.

>dat bioavailability

Overnight oats

Throw some raw oats in a bowl, milk, cinnamon, and maple syrup and I'm good to go the next morning.

Depending on what I have on hand I'll throw in some other add ins like dried cranberries, ground flaxseed, or chia seeds.

This btw is with instant oats, don't know how well it would work with steel cut oats.

>6 tbs of peanut butter

Whats with the losers here not using insta oats?

7 minutes tops
>boil water
>add oats for 1 minute
>let sit for 2 minutes
>eat

Overnight Oats!

Oats, almond milk, protein powder of your choice, walder farms caramel syrup and some cinnamon!

wrong, you got played by microwave jew

>put oats in bowl add cold milk and eat, pussy

this

I just soak my oats in milk overnight, then heat it in the microwave for like 1 minute in the morning, ez

>and cacoa powder
Why did I never think of this?

1 cup oats, 1 banana, peanut butter and whey into blender, add water -> profit

>tfw raw oats with milk master race

Bro check this out: Add protein powder

Gears of War's graphics keep getting better!!!

This.

I'll use oats, almond (activated) milk, yogurt, a scoop of strawberry protein and some mixed berries. It's ~500 calories and 50g protein. I can never stomach food in the morning so I'll take it with me to work or school and eat it around 11 or so. It'll usually hold me over for a good while.

It's quick and easy. Takes like 2 minutes to make. I'll usually make my next day's oats while I'm cooking a meal later in the day. It actually tastes pretty good too. It's like a high protein parfait.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2wTAUFmbY4
Vid related.