So are pre-workout supplements just a meme?

So are pre-workout supplements just a meme?

>Bought my first pre-workout some days ago (C4).
>First day, tried 1 scoop. Felt no difference.
>Second day, 2 scoops. Nothing.

What is this? Aren't I supposed to feel "focused?" Some sort of tingling in my face? Maybe a pump? Something?

To be fair, I never really get any stimulation from coffee either. Is it possible that I just have a higher tolerance for stimulants? I have been drinking tea since I've been a child because everyone in my house drank it. Have stimulants been ruined for me?

You built up a psychotically high tolerance to caffeine by drinking it when you didn't need it so yeah stimulants are pretty much ruined for you and you should probably talk to a cardiologist about what you did to your heart drinking caffeine so young

>wants to see results right on the first try
It doesn't work like that

Buy a less shitty preworkout. Outlift, Stimulate, or Dust extreme, to name a few.

You could also just not use preworkout

You intake caffeine in the form of coffee and/or tea regularly and expect your body to go full beast mode when you take more caffeine in a pre workout?

So how long am I supposed to wait? A week?

Pre-workout is just expensive caffeine tbqh

Drink coffee or buy pills

In my country, it's the norm for people to drink tea as if it's juice.

I dunno what to do now. I guess pre-workouts are pretty much useless for me. Unless I go for some extreme formulae like perhaps

whats your country ?

Pre workout is a huge meme. I never feel anything when I take it, and it tastes like ass. I just drink a 0 calorie energy drink on my drive to the gym. that's all you really need.

My first PWO ever i took,was good ol' Craze.

>Oh why i didnt buy em all before they got pulled out

But sure, C4 and Kill It works for me,i take 2,5scoops. I've been using PWO for 4 years now that ive been hitting the gym, and no tolerance when not taking everyday.

You've had too many sips brah

*Sips fedora*

This!

Without the caffeine, you wouldn't feel anything from Pre-Workout supps. Pre-workouts taste like shit and usually cost $3 per scoop, save yourself money and drink coffee or take caffeine pills. If you want to spend money, then buy Energy Drinks.

lol c4 is a joke.. pwo supps are just caffeine, citrulline, beta alanine, and electrolytes. buy them in bulk, or just take a caffeine pill, a banana, and a pop tart. but if you want to.buy a supp get pre jym.

Try 4 scoops with 2.5mg yohimbine hcl

>Try 4 scoops
I did three once and couldn't do anything besides squats before puking my guts out
pre-workout is a meme

c4 is hot garbage. most preworkouts are underdosed trash. if it has less than 8g of product per scoop, it's probably trash

that said there are some good preworkout products. the best are the ones that have properly dosed ingredients, extra positive if they get ambitious and use DMAA or DMHA - that shit ACTUALLY works.

In terms of a relatively quality low-ish price preworkout, myprotein makes one that's actually fairly well dosed in most ingredients, and has a surprisingly high 400mg caffeine/serving.

Iran

performance benefit from caffeine starts at 800mg dosage

however, taking that is very unpleasant and might kill you if you have a weak heart

c4 dosage is like 200mg if you do a few scoops so of course there is no effect