Hit 200lbs on bench for 5x5

Hit 200lbs on bench for 5x5

GETTING STRONGERRR!!!

GONNA FLY NOW

less than 6 months of lifting, i hope?

sorry brah, 6 months? If you didn't hit 5x5 200lbs by your 3rd workout, you should srsly consider suicide

sorry brah, 3rd workout? If you didn't hit 5x5 200lbs by your first workout workout, you should srsly consider suicide

sorry brah, first workout? If you didn't hit 5x5 200lbs while in utero, you should srsly consider suicide

jokes on you i can bench 200 5x5 and i never lifted in my life

Sorry brah, while in utero? You didn't hit 5x5 200lbs by the time you were a glint in your daddy's eyes, you should srsly consider suicide.

wollipolli

for the motherland

Sorry brah, while a glint in your dad's eyes? If you didn't hit 200lbs 5x5 as a micro bacteria billions and billions of years ago, you srsly consider suicide.

gz user, soon you'll be stronger than the average male

Sorry brah, a micro bacteria billions and billions of years ago? If you didn't hit 5x5 as a singular atom at the beginning of space and time you should srsly consider suicide.

Fucking dyels

rol

roll

Roll

Anything is better than being a fucking leaf.

nig

rollin

Roll i guess

Rollin

rollin'

You got aborted lol

fugg

The average male can't even bench their bodyweight for 1 rep

YEY!

roll

rolling

hmmm

Nice one user, keep going. You bench more now than most beginners squat before they give up

>Sorry brah, a singular atom at the beginning of space and time? If you didn't hit 5x5 as a nonexistent void before time began you should srsly consider suicide.
>Fucking dyel crossfitters

Rolling for being "aborded"

anywhere but africa

>GONNA FLY NOW

Fuck it I'll roll

76 get

Rolli rolli

nigger

usa

go back to /pol/

Is this reddit now?

Yes, a long time ago

76 get

Swaziland pls

You are trash.

RollyPollyRavioli

yeea

>190 5rm bench
>170 for 5x5 felt light as shit on volume day
>feel like 195 on intensity day will fly up like nothing
I'm gonna get that 225x5 this summer.

well gotta do this

nigger faggot

nigger

kek

Rollan

no change sigh

Roll for the West

Roll

rol

whats the difference between palestine and israel

rollan

USA

bullseye

Probably already can do it honestly. 190 5rm means you should be able to do at least 1RM 225 and after your body adjusts to the CNS load move up in reps every week. Get a spotter or safety bars and give it a shot. I think you'll be surprised,

>tfw got 190 3x5
> couldnt do it again so switched 3x5 for ohp
> got 4x6 140 lbs for ohp
>tried benching again got 185X3 how do i improve bench

MAKE A S

dippydoos

rollan

Roll

Roll

I come back reborn as another britbong I'm going to win the lottery next time I play.

I'm glad this thread went this direction instead of the classic:
>Lmao dyel faggot kys if you aren't 2pl8 benching for 12 reps in your first year.

I love how this hijacked the thread also rolling

Roll
Should post this to /pol/

>tfw just started benching this week
>tfw can barely lift 75lbs 3x5

How do I get stronger? I'm afraid to lift more because I don't have a spotter.

Roll.

Get a spotter, doesn't matter if its a random guy bro, just get someone to help out, mentality is everything

2. don't rush it, you will get strong especially since your just starting you can keep maintaining for gains, when you start getting stuck at weights its time to switch up your diet.

3. Push that last rep, best of luck user

4. We'll all get ther brah "zyzz"

Thanks breh, maybe I'll ask around. I'm cutting, but I'm still kind of fat, I heard your body doesn't start to eat away at muscle until you're under 15% or so (as long as you get enough protein), so I still got a ways to go before that.

Maybe if I'm still lifting 75 next week I'll try and change something.

not everyone has trex arms bro

no prob user, get those gains

ik i help anyone who ask, lots of people at gyms are there to improve and want to see that in other people, dont be scared

People at the gym are surprisingly bro teir about spots and advice generally. It's been a pleasant surprise to me.

roll

R o l l

aborded

Roll

roller lolz

L O N D O N

rollerino

Not that bad tbqh.

rolling

bfdbd

roll

Rollerdof