How does Veeky Forums remove their back hair?

How does Veeky Forums remove their back hair?

If you don't have back hair, you've been blessed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oofNzMAaWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lurking.

Get a laser hair removal kit.
Have a friend help out.

Or
>use some stupid electric buzzer attached to a pole
>wax it

ask my mom to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=6oofNzMAaWQ

Looks legit

Only problem is if I shave my back and my upper arms, it'll look funny since my legs and ass are hairy.

If women didn't fucking bitch about hairy backs then it wouldn't even matter. Fucking cunts.

I ask my mom :-)

does nair work?

Just use a trimmer, how fucking stiff are your shoulders?

What about my hairy ass right below my back?

What if you were this guy

Hair would be the least of my problems.

>shave my entire upper torso
>back, chest and everything
>legs are like a jungle

i just dont give a fuck sempai

Become more flexible
don't fall for it

>tfw my torso is relatively hairless

Feels good being black

too bad about the pube hair on your head, senpai

literally every other race has straight hair

Straight hair is a meme. And don't even get me started with my disgusting white roommates who shed like dogs

Imagine if you had Arab roommates

Good friendly banter.

I get my mommy to do it

Laser hair removal is the only way to win the war against this horror. Anything else is time and money lost in useless battles against an ever-respawning enemy.

Does it actually work
The kit?
How much is it

It's usually not an actual laser since laser devices are regulated in most countries (but perhaps not yours) for use by trained operators only. It's more probably a kind of high-power light, probably hurts just as much, costs barely less, works half as less. Don't fall for a meme.

I'd use the "broshaver". It's the same, but with the ability to change the blades for normal (double edged) blades instead of the overpriced "bakblade blades" that are just plastic with a DE blade inside

Lol backhairlets

I have almost no body hair.

my back is completely bald. some tiny light hairs on my limbs. and my beard? 3 hairs for every square inch.

I see girls with more arm hair than me. LITERALLY. It's an obsession of mine. looking at girl's arms and noticing they're more hairy than me. wtf.

>tfw female
>have to shave face every 2 days or else I'll have a black stubble
Suffering

Are you serious, what the fuck

I grew up an embraced it. Used to hate it in my teens / low 20s, don't give a fuck anymore, neither does anyone else

is he an alien? why the fuck does he have two pupils in his left eye

Same, except I have to shave my facial hair around every week. I think the worst is when other guys don't believe you when you say you don't shave.

sauce?

Yeah I got the short end of the stick
One day I'll get proper laser

My mom waxes me

Thanks so much for this. I have the Bakblade and hate having to pay for their overpriced razors. Had no idea the "broshaver" existed. More expensive upfront, but cheaper in the long run as I already use a DE safety razor for my face and I have about 100 blades.

I don't.

Yeah maybe girls like a hairless back but shit, I got hair everywhere. Kinda dumb to waste all that effort on shaving one part when the rest still looks kinda like Hagrid's groin area.

This thing. Bought one last week, completely worth it.

Aren't there creams for this? Seems more pleasant than shaving.

>"""""man"""""
>Trying to be a hairless little girl

>thinking young women want a hairy ape
>posting a bleach meme

Found the fatty with bad hygiene.

This is unironically what I do.

>tfw all the guys getting their mom to do it as well

For thick hair it does work don't bother

Don't get excited, it's a meme.

You're an absolute retard.

www.ergo-log.com/waxedmen.html

Holy shit I ask your mom to do it too... what a coincidence.

AM I REALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO USES COLD WAX???

>tfw living the meme

I ask my gf to shave it since its hard to reach by myself

Ohh there there.

I get my mom to shave my head if that helps.

I'm the same way

Still tho, women always comment negatively on my back. So what am I supposed to fucking do. I'm pale white with dark hair so it's not a complementary contrast to say the least.

if you like chemical burns, yeah nair's fine

>habing hairy back

I'm not very hairy on my back, but every now and then I get my gymbro to help shave and in return I shave his.

Is that your husband?

Ecuadorian genes, don't have any body hair expect pubes, armpit and hair. I get whiskers that 13 year old white boys got during puberty. Feels okay man.

Better question, how do I get rid of bacne?

My twin brother and I use to do that..

Kill me now.

He likely has a ruptured capillary in the eyeball. Otherwise it's at worse some underlying disease.

Christ you dunce, lasers are classified into different types depending on the risk of injury. The regulations almost surely don't prohibit you from buying one capable of removing hair. And no — it is not most probably some kind of light powered light.

Change your sheets often, as well as your shirts/undershirts. Do cardio until you sweat a lot, then immediately clean yourself. Biggest thing is to go to an exclusion diet: Only eat lean meats and green veggies for a month to eliminate any dietary factors in your acne, and it it goes away, reintroduce foods until you find the foods that give you acne.Tanning helps too.

If none of this works then your genes fucking suck and you need to take oral acne medication prescribed from a dermatologist.

show us that 5 o'clock shadow

can your mom do it for me too please

>elimating dietary factors
>still eating meat

>:thinking:

>The regulations almost surely don't prohibit you from buying one capable of removing hair
They do in my country
It takes quite an important level of energy being delivered into the hair follicle to burn it to a high enough degree that it doesn't regenerate
The risks of burning your skin in the process, and get unsightly burn scars as a result, that will never disappear completely, is very real
Hence why regulations, hence why trained professionals only
But then again it might only be my country, although I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case in many European ones

>back hair
Back to the cave, Neanderthal.

lucky you

But what if I'm bald with back hair?

This works best. Comes from Germany. They must have a patent on it b/c you can't find it anywhere

bakblade

I just have blond peachfuzz on my back because i'm blond haired / blue eyed mustardrace.

Facial hair and chest hair is darker though, which is kinda weird.

too much of a hassle desu. if I feel bad about it, I just pretend to be pierre woodman and it goes away.

my mom totally does it for me when i visit. Shes a total bro.

how do I remove balls and ass hair?
Is there some kind of lotion or something or does it have to hurt and get bloody

Shaving your balls is easy. Its tough as leather. Shaving around the base of your dick on the other hand