Why do you lift?

I lift to add strength and size advantage when I'm doing MMA.
I also lift to increase my chance of protecting my SO.
I also lift to make other "men" feel shitty

Make me feel good.
Make me healthy and strong (also do cardio)
Raise my self-esteem

I forgot to add the make me feel good part too. It really helps mentally along with the diet necessary

yeah. In the beginning of my lifting days I was super lazy and sometimes skipped, but now I moved to a new gym because it's on the other side of road from where I work, so it was easier to go and now I'm getting addicted to lifting. I never go on the weekend so I kinda stress a little since I'm not lifting and two days in my head is kinda a lot.

To easily bang hoors

Its fun
Easy to track progress
Love the feeling

For MGTOW

I have a habit of playing video games so I only play on weekends
Keeps a good balance between fun and fit

I lift to get bigger. My calves 100% untrained are larger than most people's. My lower body responds really well to training, but my upper body is total shit. I've made 3 attempts now to lift well but all times I did certain things wrong. Either not eating enough or drugs, etc.

Now I am 100% clean and eating like it's going out of style. The lifts have been moving linearly.

What's wrong with playing video games? I go to school full time, have gf, go to gym, and i look great.
Playing video games is the best.
Don't be a dumbass, don't blame video games for your failure

>I go to school full time

Opinion discarded but i am looking foward to the day you make a thread crying about not having enough time to shit.

>So my SO can enjoy me naked
>So I can enjoy me naked
>Easier to model

Bro I never said anything bad about video games
I just play on weekends because I used to do it for high school and the habit just stuck
Calm down

>crying about not having enough time to shit
>enough time to shit

What did he mean by this?

>fallout
My nigga

I stopped working out because I couldnt have a car anymore and my gym was too far away.

Fell into a depression in the following years and gained a fuckton of weight.

Went into therapy and worked myself out of this garbage hole.
Figured that the last time I was truly happy was when I was lifting weights so I started again last week.
Feeling better already.

I do it so I can become the ultimate being and leave humanity behind

What's your amatuer record, fuccboi

I don't have anytthing else in my life.

I want abs before I neck myself.

I also play videogames on the weekend and love it. The problem is that i'm think
>oh, i'm losing gains
>i'm probably getting weaker

>My calves 100% untrained are larger than most people's

Pic unrelated, I hope

how do you like your NB 990's?

A lot
Post ur calves. Considering calves are largely genetic, you see plenty of people who are huge with hilariously tiny calves.

suppresses depression

>gym was too far away
that's no excuse mate, I workout at home with very basic equipment + weighted calisthenics outside
depression tho, best of luck fighting that

5-2 Is bad, you attack in de gward, you gone get tappy

I lift to maintain my physical and mental health while studying.