Milk or no milk

settle this deal once and for all. is milk...
>the single best drink. ever
>the cowjew you have to stay clear of

Team milk reporting in

Milk saved me from skellymode and now I'm getting mires everywhere i go.
Thanks milk.
I love you milk

> when you have to keep the skeleton inside you happy

>drink the most delicious beverage
or
>do not drink the most delicious beverage

deliciousness is really irrelevant here if you're giving in for harmful pleasures

If you're white, drinking milk is your birthright. We literally survived the iceage drinking the stuff and it fueled our conquer of the lesser races.

i always had digestive issues and i switched to raw cow milk and it made everything a lot better but now i found someone with goats so i get fresh goat milk every week and its even better. skip the pasteurized jew cum and get some raw goat milk

Cows drink milk and they seem to be doing fine

This.
Living in the countryside has its downsides, but fresh cow/goat-milk from your neighbor is neat.

I also have my own eggs from my hens. Gains all day.

So why are Indians so shit?

Estrogen, saturated fat, cholesterol, pus, ...

Yeah goat milk is best if you can get over the smell of goat that it always has.

Indian cows are the skellies of the cow world

>love the taste of milk
>have to bulk
>it makes my skin break out and gives me gas

It is a love/hate relationship

He asked about milk not about what you like to huff while Jamal pounds your ass you colossal faggot.

personally i like the goaty flavor
this goat milk ive been getting barely has the slightest hint of goatiness compared to other milks i tried, the guys goats are only grass fed so that might be why

no ty i dont like whiteheads on my face

>tfw unironically drink at least half a gallon of whole milk a day
bulking when you are 6 ft 4 and have to ride a bike 5 miles each way to the gym is rough

>calories
>fat
>protein
>carbs
All in one delicious beverage. What's not to like?

I drink unsweetened almond milk. Too many calories in milk for me to drink it, however I do occasionally get chocolate milk.

Too much dairy makes me break out.

cows make the milk not drink the milk

I wonder what they make it for...