>tfw no friends

The trick is to just be yourself.

i'll be your friend

what's your skype/steam/discord?
I'll be your friend

>wanting to be friends with internet creeps
lmoa

>implying you need friends to lift

>tfw you make friends, then eventually start to dislike them and the push them out of your life
>this cycle repeats for nearly every friend you make

I've been online friends with people from japan, south africa and norway. It's pretty interesting. We'd talk like once per month and tell each other stories about whats happening in our lives.
It's nice to get an outside opinion on some issues from someone who is in no way affiliated to you.

Take a fucking shower and be yourself OP. As long as you are good looking and dont have a fatty or dyel body you will do fine

> finding friends is that easy

I used to be very social back then, had a couple of gfs too, but over the years I've lost it all because I slowly started losing interest in human interaction and keeping them around felt like a chore.

Have I gone full autismo, Veeky Forums?

well are you happy with your life?

Are you suggesting a way to get friends or make sure I never have any?

Learn to make people like you more.
Learn what they want to hear from you. Learn to make them feel interesting. Then people might go as far as cling onto you because they want to talk to you.

Yea, I guess. I have a lot of time for myself but sometimes it'd be nice to just have someone to talk to that isn't family.

I use to have no friend but overcome it with some smart thinking

1. some friend are not good
2. an object is better friend than some friend
3. why nt have unlimited object friend?

my bst friend is ojects

>that isn't family.
Get on my level. 28 years old, haven't talked to my family in the past 12 years, haven't had a friend to talk to in the past 13 years. No gf, online contacts or whatever. Only this site other than that I don't talk to anyone except business shit.

This.
When you get comfy after time with your friends and they become close friends, then they start trying to take advantage of your kind nature, you say "fuck that" and they get angry with you because you were not the push over they thought you were.

and then u realize it's actually your fault and not theirs.
I dont want to feel this feel breh

It's the same for me. But what you gotta realise is that nobody's perfect, you're not perfect and there's always gonna be something that you don't like about someone. This is where you gotta decide whether that something is worth pushing them out of your life.

Where do you guys live? I'd love to meet up with any of you. I live in Az

when will it end, bois?

People only want friends who have great skillz.

VA here. Can only imagine what a Veeky Forums meetup would entail

tfw marrying my best friend from high school

It never ends.
People only want friends that lend them money without promise to pay back, constantly want favours lift's etc but never have time when your in need, expect you to take there tantrums and sulks and forgive them when you are not allowed to feel anything but overwhelming joy in there presence, expect you to forgive there occasional outbursts of abuse but if you react, they act all surprised and hurt.

Congrats user.

So she went off the cock carousel and chose you as her beta provider, congratulations

Just did this, don't feel bad at all for exiling the annoying piece of shit from my life. He's now threatening me because I won't talk to him, what a little punk.

triggered?

GO BACK TO 9k