Is this legit

is this legit

yeah thats just about it, plus nuts

i think im about to do it for 5 days to reset my pancreas, but i cant imagine staying on that diet, so restrictive

you literally cant eat a single carrot because you will go over your carbs for the day. same with anything like an apple or banana obviously

>reset my pancreas
KEK

Legit if you want to accelerate death

oh so just like most everyone else on Veeky Forums you don't have a hard science education, don't keep up with science news and can't interpret/comprehend the fulltext of studies

:)

doesn't look like it could hurt

You aren't gonna change your insulin resistance or anything in 5 days. You won't really change much of anything in 5 days, especially if you haven't already done keto for a prolonged enough time to adapt to it in the past.

>start eating like this
>hear rumbling in my stomach
>start farting the worst farts anyone has ever farted and shitting my pants nonstop
>have to stop wearing pants and just walk around dribbling cheesarrhea

what's that? I can't hear your broscience over the study that says otherwise

a lot of people shit on keto.
its like they cant accept that you can eat tasty things and still be eating healthy. it has to be shit like brown rice, oats, and low fat turkey breast or it's dangerous for you right?

>ignoring 2 posters with solid advice
Why is your pancreas fucked up fatass?

>natural fats cause heart disease

stop

>fitposters
>advice
>vs
>study

hmmm

Only go on a ketogenic diet if you are overweight. If not other forms of diet are heathier albeit usually a bit slower.

Ok fatass, enjoy your 5 day magic organ healing diet.

okay, i will enjoy taking advantage of a new scientific advance which is capable of increasing the fitness of nearly all individuals, including a significant population of fit insulin resistant individuals (distance cardio athletes)

while you don't even bother to ask "what study". carry on!

>NOTHING EVER CHANGES NOTHING NEW IS EVER DISCOVERED, I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DEGREE

You show evidence why your claims are right. If you don't eat fruits or vegetables how many supplements do you take? I can't imagine you covering all essential nutrients without any carbs.

user, i'm not here to answer your basic questions on ketosis, and that's not even what was being discussed whatsoever.

Carrots are like 10g carbs per 100g. You can eat some.

Keto is more strict about getting 70% of your calories from fat. 20% from protein and the rest 10% from carbs

>Keto is more strict about

there is a hard limit for carbs which appears to be about 70g max (depending on individual) and people are most successful staying around 40g

>reset my pancreas
>muh detox

Literally all you've been doing this thread is attacking people with "lol science is on my side you prove me wrong" when you haven't shown any evidence yourself.

Question, how come basically every ketogenic diet includes plant based foods that obviously have carbs? It's always around 5-10% carbs.

who ever said that word except for you?

this is why nobody who knows anything respects this board, rofl.

You can get away with eating more carbs if you do long fasts everyday (+20 hours)

just remember to supplement your fibre because I found shitting to be the hardest part.

That said, when I was on keto I lost like 7lbs in 2 weeks. Not a terrible turnaround

your question has nothing to do with anything I was talking about, not sure why you're asking me. Ketogenic diets include carbs because you can have some carbs and maintain ketosis, to answer your question though.

>muh butthurt

>you literally cant eat a single carrot because you will go over your carbs for the day
Or are you someone else.

you're as bad as the ones saying "detox" when you're spitting bullshit like "resetting your pancreas"
shit aint a fucking tv nigga

>asking for sources to backup a shitpost

How long have you been on Veeky Forums? After 2 months you should know not to reply

What's the cheapest way to follow keto? It feel like all the cheap food is high in carbs.

well, no, I'm not, because detox doesn't mean anything and resetting your pancreas directly means something related to a cellular-level process, which you'd know if you read the full text of the study.

but, nobody has even asked which one, nor do you know what i'm talking about, nor have you had any biology past basic levels of organic chemistry ever.

keto staples may be slightly more expensive, but you need less of them because fat is so satiating.

>implying there's such a thing as being full or that i ever want to stop eating

when you stop eating carbs and switch over to fat burning mode, you'll find your appetite is greatly reduced.

jesus christ fatass just drop it, we get it you are so smart. So smart you ate countless calories until you were so fat you fucked up your pancreas.

Buuut, my pancreas regeneration

Red meat and cheese does

No. There are carbs in muscles and therefore in meat and fish. Also, milk=0 carbs but SOMEHOW cheese=2 carbs how do you explain that, do they add rice in when they make cheese?

Did someone have that pesto chicken casserole? Keto is so hot right now! [hot-rn.gif]

>milk=0 carbs

kill yourself

that's probably heavy whipping cream brah

bacon, pork rinds, cheese & low-carb burger from Hardee's

Milk is 30% carbs friend. It's called lactose.

Keto Diet:

Breakfast:
12 eggs
1 stick of butter
6 cucumbers

Lunch:
4 whole fish
A large pitcher of EVOO

Dinner:
Half of a cow
1 slice of cheese
Half a gallon of EVOO to meet my TDEE

It's pretty easy guys. My insides are slippery too!

He is confused from OPs picture, he thinks the cream is milk

Many people here seem confused one way or another.

i have some leftover belly fat, I'm 36 run 2-6 miles 6 days a week, and I'm eating way less. I haven't checked my weight but if i had to guess i'd say i'm probably 10 pounds over what i'd like

Legit kek

Retard

OP here BTW