Skincare??

Guys how do I get rid of pimples, ive been cleaning my face twice a day with facewash and hydrating it for two months, but it´s not working

pic not me but related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoyl_peroxide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eat more plant-oriented meals
>more water
>invest in some GOOD facial cleansers
>lose weight if fatass

Switched from having whole milk to soy milk for breakfast recently and my acne literally goes away in days.

>inb4 muh meme
>inb4 muh gyno

Plant estrogens are a meme. Drinking 1 cup of soy milk instead of cow milk a day isnt gonna make you grow tits.

Accutane.

Best decision of my life.

Pretty much this 2bh.

I've found showering before going to bed as well as in the morning also helped my acne.

it didn't work for me

wenet vegan and it fixed itself within 2-3 months easy. Also helped with gains

Here's what worked for me, for reference I had acne almost as bad as that pic when I was 14-17, 24 now. The aging is a definite aspect of it, but my skin still gets bad if I let things slip.

>Change your pillow case every night
>Change your sheets every 3-4 days
>Don't reuse towels without washing them
>Pad your face dry, don't rub it

>Drink water to the point of clear piss, for me that's 4-5 liters through a day
>Cut simple carbs (refined/white sugar) and alcohol. Eat clean in general (no fast food, low dairy, low fat)
>SWEAT, a lot. It'll dump the nastiness

>Use a face soap (I use Colonel Conk's shaving soap) as well as a safety razor and shave every day
>Play with cleansers, see if stuff with benzoyl peroxide/sallicylic acid work for you

Keep in mind this is anecdotal so doing exactly this might not work exactly the same, but I started doing this when I was 17-18 and my skin's been significantly better since. Look into different treatments for different skin types, maybe to see a dermatologist.

Good luck, I know how crippling that shit can be.

Accutane is literally the only way for some people, especially if it's bad.

I had pretty severe acne for a few years and in that time i tried all the home remedies, different creams, changing my diet, exercising more (this is how i got into lifting and generally being more active), drinking a shit load of water etc but nothing worked. then i got prescribed accutane and ~8 months later almost all signs of my acne was gone, just a little redness and some scarring left, and it hasn't come back since.
Getting rid of that shit off my face also did wonders for my mental health so don't hesitate to take accutane (considering you've tried all the other stuff first) or get scared off from taking it by listening to tales from other people about side effects, only problem i had was dry skin but that can be managed to an extent with moisturising.

shoo shoo vegan stains, nobody want to eat plants their whole life, especially when trying to make gains

Isn't that just regular showering schedule

Stop taking steroids.

My skin is finally starting to clean up after years of it being shit.

I think its down to good lifting, good diet (vegetarian) and exfoliating and moisturizing my skin twice a day. Your skin is going to reflect how healthy your body is.

No. This is good for a short term fix, but the side effects are hardly worth it. Also it kills ur gains no joke

Most people shower only once per day

Highjacking the thread a little bit. How do I stop being so damn oily during the day. I'm in shape, I take good care of my skin, but i produce so much oil, especially on my forehead and I look shiny and retarded and it causes acne. Wtf do I do

Buy some Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap and give that a whirl. I use it for my whole body.

I wash with it in the shower in the morning and then wash my face with it at night. I don't use anything else on my skin. It's good shit.

Preach!
Grandpas pine tar soap is so hard to come by but it works so well and smells top. Recommend it as well.

Sleep better, eat better, don't wash with warm water only lukewarm and stop overwashing/using shit loads of products.

I had v oily skin on my nose and temples until I chucked all my shit for one bar of soap. I'm this dude.

I've got a bathroom cabinet full of every fucking face cleanser, moisturiser, exfoliator, clay mask blaah blaah. I've tried a billion different routines. Eventually I just said fuck it and switched to the pine tar soap and my skins the best it's really ever been.
It's not perfect, but for the effort and money it takes compared to before it's a massive improvement.

Wash your pillowcase. Me, I usually sleep with a towel on top of my pillow. Fresh clean towel every day.

What people here said, also an extra tip if you want your skin to look great in the long run is to use green clay once or twice per week. My skin not only has no acne and way less comedos, it also looks way more "alive". It doesn't take much time, isn't expensive, and if you keep at it your skin will look very healthy.

Stop jerking off.

STOP

USING

FUCKING

FACEWASH

NOW.

honestly. stop it. stop it right fucking now. you wanna get rid of your acne? stop fucking using it. you better be reading this you little pizza faced bitch i'm laying some real fucking hard core truth right now

STOP FUCKING USING FACEWASH

eat a few carrots a day, do plenty of cardio and sweat a lot, and drink lots of water

get plenty of sleep and stop eating all that crap i know you're fucking eat. no chips, no soda, no fucking garbage

if you follow these steps you'll have clear skin. if you don't well i don't give two flying fucks you can pop your zits for however long you want it's not my problem

>charcoal soap
>apple cider vinegar(diluted with water)
>protective cream with zinc
>pore cleanser
>change bed sheets at least once a week, preferably more often
>take vitamin d if you're not already
>coconut oil for acne scars

nigger shut the fuck up your charcoal bullshit jew products the fuck out of here

this is my thread now you understand? get the FUCK out

don't even look at that post. look at the one i just posted and don't listen to anyone else. you don't have to buy shit, just eat carrots

WHY CARROTS? WELL I'M GLAD YOU ASKED

they have vitamin a in them. a lot of it. vitamin a is the one that helps your skin regenerate. along with pretty much every other organ

heard of acutane? the strongest most potent anti acne medication in the fucking world? it's just an overdose of vitamin a

don't listen to these hippie fucking losers and their scrubs and shit. don't even touch your face for the next 3 months. just jog a lot, sweat it all out, and then take a shower and wash that sweat off

NO FACE CLEANSERS

NO NIGGER CHARCOAL SHIT

all natural, like life was supposed to be. then just sleep it off cause like i know you probably know by now when you sleep your body rebuilds itself

AND TOO ALL YOU HIPPIE ASS BITCHES ABOUT TO POST SOME GAY SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

Nigga how do you have pimples hahahahhaha like nigge just change your pillowcase hahhahah like just wash your face nigga hahahahahahahah

i have bad scars and currently a large spread infection of acne on both cheeks, if i eat some carrots and do cardio i'm good?
>ive been taking vitamin A overdosing like crazy
>drink water never alcohol or pops
why can't I become good looking again

Just stop eating pizza bruh

I know bruh, he's fucking hella funny :)

Accutane

I cant tell if this idiot is being real

Nah, he's being hella epic for the memes :)

sounds like you need accutane my friend

This. And I change my pillow cases every 2 days (i flip the pillow over after day1)

So when the day is over your face is all dirty from sweat and whatever shit in the air gets in your face. Youre not telling youre just going to rinse it with warm water are ya? That is litterally just spreading and moving dirt to new areas... at least recommend a soft cleanser without the acid like cetaphil senpai

>lower your blood sugar levels (eliminate simple carbs / sugar)
>eliminate dairy (helps some people )
> drink lots of water

Use benzyl 2 percent (acne.org) mix it with good non fragnant moisturizing cream(like trader joe's enrich intensive cream) it will help to keep some pimples at bay, do it in the morning and evening
Don't use above 2 percent as it's usually causes a lot of dryness and irritation.

your skin might be producing so much oil because your skins natural moisture barrier has been comprimised so its compensating with producing extra oil

Don't listen to these retarded home remedies, go to a dermatologist and get prescribed something, Antibiotics work wonders and if its super severe u can do accutane

HEMP SEED OIL
i know it sounds dumb to put more oil on an oily face but trust me. use it as a moisturizer, let it sit then gently pat it off. also get a cheap matte powder.

try this experiment, m8

never use any soap on face

cut hair short,
shower only body for a week, not face

after a while you will find that you are not producing all that oil anymore

if you absolutely must shower face, splash it a few times with cold water, only then dry off immediately

if it doesn't work, use low dose accutane

Yep. Went to a guy who does this for a living, my chest acne cleared up in about 2 months.

No fap. I'm a girl who never had acne, so I don't have experience, but when my ex-boyfriend stopped fapping his skin improved. It's kind of funny because now when I see someone with acne I assume they sit in their dark room masterbating all day. Apparently all of my girl friends already thought this, so maybe it's something humans inherently sense, but I had to learn through experience because I'm autistic? Idk.

Tl;Dr NoFap.

I'm a girl too, and this is literally all me and my girlfriends at the mall - sit around and laugh at boys with acne.

underrated kek

I have a gril at my work about 21 with acne. I know shes a virgin because she's very religious. Do you think she sits around all day after work and flicks?

Cleanser
pH adjusting toner
BHA/AHA
First essence
Serum/Ampoule/whatever
Cream/Gel/Emulsion
Moisturizer

A lot of drug store brands are not good at all for your skin. Look into cerave, cetaphil, and paula's choice.

Though I use korean products that my sister picked out for me and my skin looks top notch.

I have pretty delicate skin and regular proactiv burned my fucking face like acid, switching to the "sensitive" stuff has done wonders though.

See a dermatologist, if your acne is that bad there's prescription stuff to really deal with it.

Benzoyl peroxide

A lot of retards here who never had real acne problems going "hurr just clean your face", fuck off cunts

Post routines dudes

Cerava hydrating cleanser
Cosrx clarifying treatment toner
Cosrx summer pore minish serum
Wait 20 minutes
Galactomyces first essence
Shark sauce
Cosrx Honey ceramide sleeping pack that I use twice a day because super dehydrated skin
Neutrogena oil free moisturizer
Biore sunscreen

Go to a dermatologist.

They diagnose if you actually have acne or some other skin disorder like rosacea.

Then they'll prescribe antibiotics/benzol peroxide etc.

Diet MIGHT contribute to increased sebum production but a good skincare regime will clean that shit up anyways

You missed out your hourly bukakke ya homo

Shower less (cold water), nofap, no dairy. This is your answer. Trust me.

The home remedy shit ITT is fucking retarded and doesn't work. Just get Accutane

I cleared up my skin when i was 14 by drinking a buttfucking amount of water
It really helps

Is it because they're jacking off and not cleaning up after themselves and then touching their faces because theyre lazy fucks?

I never thought of it that way but it makes sense

>acne I assume they sit in their dark room masterbating all day.

How is it possible to be this dumb especially when you have the internet at your finger tips.

or

OR

stop being a vain faggot

if you do keto your skin will not have a single pimple

>cleaning my face twice a day

Gee maybe irritating your skin twice a day is causing it to break out, woah what a novel thought!

Just because Accutane makes super flashy advertisements saying everyone should clean their skin to be squeaky clean doesn't mean everyone should. Ever thought about how to get rid of a rash? "Oh I'll just scratch it nonstop until it goes away"

Hormone imbalance
Zinc deficiency

>facewash twice a day

theres the problem
also sometimes you just have to go on accutane there is no other solution

nope for most people its permanent fix
thats showering too much you are damaging and overdrying your skin
unfortunate. make sure you are taking the right dosage and timeframe for your weight too
this guy is mostly right but dont use benzoil peroxide or salicylic acid. your skin will become dependent on it and you will just cause longterm damage until you stop and then your acne will come back becuase your skin was dependent on using that chemical. your goal should be to have zero acne while cleansing once a day and moisturizing morning and night. splashing water over your face in the mornings is fine
dyel detected. fuckin weak boi bitch didnt have to deal with acne pussy ass bitch boi
drink more water and stop drying out your face. you probably cleanse it too much. stop whatever routine youre doing and wash with water night and morning and moisturize. other than that your only way to reduce oil is accutane.

source: i have god tier, unmatched acne knowledge

Seconding accutane, even if it can be a pain in the ass to get in some cases. Used to suffer from pretty bad acne (shitty genetics) but accutane helped a fuckton

ALL of this and also go outside get that sun

>>>/twitter/

bumping this

I get flaky skin on my face after I shower, and I think that loss of moisture is what's breaking me out, because not only is it flaky, but it's just tight, red, and looks irritated.

But the problem is that it happens no matter what I seem to do... whether I use gentle cleansers/soaps like Cetaphil, Cerave, or Dove, or even if I just take a 2 minute shower with ONLY warm water, it's still flaky and damaged looking.

I also have some acne on my chest, back, and a couple of pimples on my thighs.

I would go a couple of weeks without washing my face or showering less, just to see what would happen, but I have to shave every day for work, and I also get pretty sweaty from walking to work, or working out, so that's not really an experiment I can run.

I'm just completely lost on what to do - it doesn't seem to matter whether I'm harsh or gentle, the results seem to be the same. I'm late-20s, so my acne should be gone by now.

All my acne went away after going vegan. I used to get it all over my face and upper back. I think it was probably the milk messing up my hormones or causing inflammation.

when i was in highschool and had this problem proactiv was actually the shit

11/10 would recommend

Put moisturizer on right after you finish showering.

I've just started the acne.org regimen this week. Hoping it will finally keep my acne at bay after accutane was able to get rid of my cycstic acne a few years ago, I still get surface pimples and blemishes.

Wish me luck guys!

I do, it makes my face feel better, but doesn't seem to actually help with clearing it up.

put sips on your face
not even memeing
the thing in the sips will kill the acne
very gtoode

how long did it take for the coconut to heal your acne scars?
i've been using coconut oil for 6 months and have seen minor improvement

switched to using coconut oil and baking soda for the past month and seeing slightly better improvements
also applying lotion after washing off the coconut oil + baking soda

also thinking of using scar cream and leaving it on during the night

Get one of those microneedle rollers or some Retin-A to help with the scars.

I've got a pretty clear face but my pores are big as fuark and are clogged. How to fix?

use BHA s

Use Tretinoin 0.1

You need this, really helped me but after washing you hand use an old towel it´s kills all colored stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoyl_peroxide

I quited milk and nothing happened. Started eating nothing but vegetable, quit milk, salad every fucking day. Then my father told me that his acne went away when he was like 22. THANKS AT LEAST YOU GAVE ME ECTOMORPH BODY WITH NICE INSERTIONS DAD

Look into chemical exfoliation. Dead skin build-up is the main cause of acne.

Also you should also be moisturising every morning and night after cleansing, because cleansing alone will just dry your skin out, and that's not good in the long term. Also don't just use any cleanser/moisturiser, look for one's that are non-comedogenic/hypoallergenic.

accutane
fuck wasting ages on all these supplements, creams etc and washing everything every day and being autistic about your diet when you can take 20mg of accutane a day for a few months with vaseline to combat the skin sides and NAC to prevent liver sides and not have to worry about anything else