This is what woman want

This is what woman want.

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=628224
youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E?t=9m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which one

Thanks for telling me.

Who makes these threads? Girls who want to kill the ss+gomad meme? Or guys who want to trigger other guys?

you mean the face then... nothing new here

that's what i want too

but i have wide(ish) hips so i have to aim for more mass

nah, that's what girls want

THIS is what women want

>cut
>don't work core
>ohp

what about this

blondes and especially redheads are genetically inferior to darker haired, it is scientifically proven.

there is a reason women prefere the tall, dark and handsome stereotype, since blondes and redheads are considered pale, weak and sickly.

Shitskin detected. When the next ice age sets in your warm climate genetics will be the death of you.
Pasty northern types will rise again! How you gonna absorb enough Vit D with all that melanin bruh? Huh... Huh!?

Tanned females will be lining up round the block to service superior hardy gene gingers in the hopes that we give them our seed to save their genetic lineage from the cold dark thousand year winter.

I thought a 9 inch dick is what women wanted.

>he believes in the ice age meme

>blading ginger with a ugly bloated face
Lol @ yourself

I want him, too.

What routine would achieve that?

THIS is what women want

No, they see that, and think "He loves himself too much. Pointless."

blonde '''male'''

KEK

classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=628224

>His face is ugly but his body is nice, he looks like he'll be bald by 34
>Literally looks like a little boy's face badly photoshopped onto someone else's body.
>He looks 14 in the face
>I don't like his squint though, and he does it in every photo. There a tumblr called "Jeff Seif doesn't have eye-whites" or something like that showing him doing all his stupid Zoolander squints
>he needs to grow his face
it is game over for all of you subhuman gymcels. Jeff Seid is at least a 7 and women think he's ugly. You all have no chance, just end it.

Second one

>implying womeme know what they want

Whoops wrong image

The vast majority of white people have brown/dark hair, even Northern European countries like Norway or Finland have brown hair.
Sweden is the only country where the majority of males have blonde hair and it's the most cucked country on the planet.

>turkfag detected

>desu this

this shows, "he's fit, likes to workout. but doesn't live in the gym and has other hobbies"

how to get the physique in OP?

Actually OP, this is the only thing girls want. Literally the only thing, you could have saggy tits, ugly face, and no personality, and girls will go crazy for you.

That's what girls in high school want. As girls get older and become women they want a man that makes money, is intelligent, and takes care of themself, in that order.

not true though

I bet some gay guy made this.

B I M B O
I
M
B
O

>Ginger

why do you even ask?

Keep coping uggo, looks are the most important for raw attraction, the only type that matters. Money and status are cuck attraction qualities, no matter how hard you work, you can't escape your genetic fate you cuck.

Girls with and age and IQ of 14-15 maybe
Women as they grow older are so used to dudes throwing themselves at them their list of demands shoots through the roof

If this is true then i have a challenge
Take a dude with no personality, saggy tits and a fucked up face. Get him a 6pack and get him laid with 7+/10 girls and ill believe you

Girls want a 6-9/10 face, too good looking, and they figure competition will always be high which means they will have to actually try. Best to be a 6-8 with a solid body for husbando material. 10/10 Chads will have a hard time finding a girl that will stick around.

>Women as they grow older are so used to dudes throwing themselves at them their list of demands shoots through the roof

This is not true, for getting laid at least. Women in their 30s who are single will literally lick your feet to fuck them. Ask me how I know.

SOMEONE POST A ROUTINE FOR THIS PICTURE IN OP

>Ask me how I know.
ok, but only if you ask me how i know this is highly subjective

I know girls in their 25-30s who simply refuse to settle for any man, i know this because they have been single for more than a year despite having offers on the table

I know more girls in my age (im 29) who are hardcore into traveling and they prioritize dating at the bottom of the list of things they want/need

I have honestly no idea where you even find single, interested girls who are 25+ in this day so please, do tell me

The answer is right in front of you. Girls don't want a guy who "wants to settle down", they want a guy who is going to keep them on edge and a guy who focuses on his own life, not his life with her. Once you build your own sickkunt life, girls want to be a part of it. Don't fall for the raise a family meme, you can do that in your thirties.

Sorry, my own fault for not being specific enough i guess
My point is afaik (i work with em) they arent dating anyone and arent giving anyone a chance (i.e they wont settle for a date with anyone)

I get this mind set and i follow it, im not looking for a relationship and i dont give a shit really about what girls want/like because its not about them
Still, id be lying if i said dating and sex comes easy because it doesnt. I dont pay much attention to the lack of it but personally its mostly because i never find girls who are single or avaliable

Do you work in a shitty place or something? Are other girls stressed out?

Honestly, I'm making a big move soon because I'm sick of the area I am in. Girls seem to all be the same and it's time to explore new land. Maybe you should do the same.

>How you gonna absorb enough Vit D with all that melanin bruh?
with a supplement

I go to uni and the job is a part time job i got to further my career during summer breaks, i did well so i got a permanent assignment tailored to my needs.
The job is in finance so its hardly stressful, all of the other analysts are male and the girls im refering to are from a contact center part or HR.

Honestly, i had luck dating when i was younger and ive been told i look good (been approached by girls as well on several occations) and im both tall and fit so i thought the fit meme was true that girls past 25 go baby crazy and are willing to date anyone
So far this has not been even remotely true for me, girls i meet who are 25+ are so introverted and self centered i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt even notice guys hitting on them

But again, please share your knowledge

They are focused on their careers and it is a thing going on with our millennial generation. People aren't settling down like they used to and I blame it on social media. Think about it, you can connect with anyone in a second. Girls can follow models, 10/10 Chad's, successful business owners, and see their every move, which raises their standards.

I'm trying to learn to not give a fuck, but every once in a while, I see a girl who I wouldn't mind settling down with. Also, the financial industry is cut-throat.

1. permacut
2. dumbbell push pull

thing is this guy is cute and has a good frame, skin and hair. you can get close doing the former though

Yeah i can get that some girls are career focused but i think youre more on the right track with the fact that they see 10/10 chads and this raises their standards. Couple this with a self centered life style they wont give any dude a chance unless he is that 10/10 and even he might not get a chance to prove his worth.
ofc there are girls who arent like this but they are in relationships already

You in finance too?

as a woman this is narsty

thanks user

this guy claims natty right?

How do these niggers even try..

I cant even

no problem senpai, just keep going to the gym and keep dieting and you'll make it one day

did it ever dawn on u that ppl get fit bc we want to?

(you)

>since blondes and redheads are considered pale, weak and sickly
be this delusional

Have you ever uhh paid income taxes?

How do you get a body like this? What's the best ottermode guide? I want a nice juicy tight butt, nice abs and well rounded but tight physique.

you're all wrong

Women can't do that. They expire much quicker than men. That's the downside to being a woman. Any woman who sleeps around in her 20s and wants to start a family in her 30s is expired goods. She isn't popping out more than 1 kid, and even then she won't grow with you and really know you. Men have a much longer shelf life, but unfortunately we are not as cherished when we are younger, and we have to fight and die in wars. Women are cherished for their youth and ability to reproduce. When they throw that away they become hollow shells of what they could have been. Baby rabies is a real thing. Real men don't want women with rabies though. Our culture died when the traditional family died. Girls started to share their most intimate moments with multiple chads. They will die in cat piss, mark my words.

how do you shill fitness products when you say you're on gear?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

>this is what betas actually believe.

follow a normal routine except don't bother training quads, hams, and traps. Do some direct forearm work and abs every day. The rest of it is in your diet and genetics

Girls lie a lot. They like being in control of their life. Misleading men is one way. She probably fucks a Chad somewhere in her spare time. Why would she tell her friends? They'd get nosey, they would bug her. They might talk about it.

Single 25+ girls usually out and about on the weekend.

Women want a provider, so money and career > body

Girls want an alpha guy, so body may play a role but isn't conclusive at all

Friendly reminder that you don't lift for girls
>youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E?t=9m45s

>Literally the only thing, you could have saggy tits, ugly face, and no personality, and girls will go crazy for you
t. reseller of some meme "at home" abs machine

Underrated kek if you were referring to how his pockets look like bulges

My Miranda isnt dat king of gal

>They will die in cat piss, mark my words.
Audible kek, settle down angry clown.

They are both plain/average in height, face, body, etc. Obviously an average guy can land an average chick, most Veeky Forumsizens just don't talk to girls enough to know this.

>Miranda Kerr
>average
Admittedly, she's past her prime, but come on

She's just thin and untoned. Any good looking picture of her body is just using lighting to make her stomach look a little toned, and her face is absolutely average. She has a ton of makeup on in most photos and still isnt anything special.

Sunny D

do you have a small dick or something bro lmao

>He genuinely believes this looks good
>Shitty underdeveloped beard
>Hot pink faggot lip's
It's like your trying to prove my point, you never going to be anything but "cute".

No, this is what women want

You're right.

not if you're short lol

whats funny about this pic is that he probably did not remember their faces part the next minute yet they are probably still talking about it. He probably went home, smashed a model, wiped his ass with a couple hundreds, and went to bed.

think he made a poo right before he wiped his ass with the money or do you think he did a bad job wiping earlier and had to re-wipe? i think he made a poo right before he wiped because if he did a bad job wiping earlier, the women who made the post about him would have said "OMG he also smells like poo!" it's fun to think about the maybes of life. ESPECIALLY about taylor lautner's pooey butt conditions.

for the love of God

>>>/reddit/