High test thread

High test

Fat

skeleton virgin detected

hate her face
would shamelessly fuck her though

Are you serious? I'm not the guy you're replying to, but would this monstrosity really be considered attractive by American standards? Holy shit your perception of how a woman should look is so distorted. She's severely obese man, can't you see that?

I see tits, wide hips, strong legs, and a flat stomach. Not obese, thicc. I guess in europe men are more your style. That's okay, I don't judge

High test indeed. That tummy on her wouldn't be a turn off. Maintenance would be damn near impossible for her later on in life, but for now, enjoy that youthful firm softness.

I see fat rolls hidden by an Instagram filter and a tonnes of makeup. I see the best picked out selfie of a thousand taken from the same angle. I see a woman who smells, who can't control her emotions and therefore turned to binge eating.

I'd rather fuck a man than touch this whale.

She looks like she lives at McDonalds and shits once a week, absolutely disgusting.

Ooof... I would impregnate that. Fuck yeah.

fat and ugly

that's more like "high cholesterol" than high test

the only part of this post that's true is
>wide hips
other than that i see bingo wings, flabby bulging stomach, thighs that are literally 90% fat and unattractively oversized udders that would be round her knees were it not for the genius of hosiery
also if you relationshipped this whale, even if you did for some reason find her attractive, you know she'd balloon up to ambulocetus status within the first 6 months right?

american here, not attractive here either. OP is just a fat fuck too

fpbp

kek wills it

waist is clearly shopped. So is cellulite probably. She's a cow.

of course you would you're on Veeky Forums you faggot
>so would I

Fatty.

>>bbw fetishists will never leave Veeky Forums

:(

Shes a little chubby, but I'd hit it.

>dem titties

>a little chubby
nigga dem titties will be knocking on her knees as soon as that bra comes off

>flat stomach

no

who cares if shes a little on the fatter side, she has nice tits and what appears to be a nice ass and a decent looking face.
That is good enough for me to go a round or two on.

brah she is the definition of obese. If you find this attractive you like obese women plain and simple

>eurofags are actually taking the bait

low test

if her tits go out farther than her stomach, she ain't obese, shes thicc.

Unless that is photoshop and brilliant angle use...that bitch has amazing top tier genetics.
Goddamn.
I would go to jail for rape

I think it's a very good shoop. I mean, I think she has a similar body type but the breasts look exaggerated (good luck finding a fitted strapless bikini top that holds that well) and her waist just doesn't look right. She also has a total fat girl face.

Holy sheeet OP

I love thicccc women

Wouldculturallyenrich/10

> big boob to stomach ratio
That's a good metric to measure for hot BBW-obese pig ration

Also this thread is filled with DYEL beta skellys . Op pic is a bombshell/10

she's a fat cow

shopped to remove her disgusting gut

I don't understand how someone can see her as fat. In my eyes she is thicc chubby. I consider a woman fat when she looks something like pic related for ex. Maybe I'm just biased against bellies.

> firm softness
What did he mean by that??

ofc i forgot the pic...

I'd cum buckets in that. You're all faggots.

Who said anything about firmness? Thicc describes a woman with a voluptuous shape. Some will have more softness to them then others.Regardless the chubby part was a reference to her distended tummy. Like I said, I think I have a bit of a bias against bellies.

Wud smash, but nothing more. She's about to get fatter by the month.

Don't be fooled, she's fat. Those tits are definately saggy af without the bra.