Tfw not as much potential as Clarence

>tfw not as much potential as Clarence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXbvqmIuQ0A&ab_channel=AlexCarter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't feel down OP Clarence started young and trained properly ever since with clear goals in mind. It is not that you didn't have as much potential a him per se. It could also just be that you just wasted your potential. I hope that makes you feel wor... I mean better. lol.

you have literally no idea what your potential is

george leeman made a video talking about how for the first few YEARS of training, he had no idea about how far he could go

such a small amount of the population actually lifts. there are millions of genetic freaks out there who could btfo clarence, leeman, eddie hall and ray williams. but they will never even pick up a weight

you could be one of those people. just dont give yourself a glass ceiling and train as hard as you can

Fuck no, if you're one of those freaks you would know because you would always have been better than everyone else by default

Sound proof logic.

he just wants it more

>Sound proof logic.

what did he mean by this?

He didn't start THAT young... he started around 15 or 16 I think

bullet proof logic.

as I said. leeman thought he was just average for years

eric spoto benched 95lb his first day

blaine sumner was the weakest kid in the weight room when he tried out for football in hs

there are countess stories like this. none of them knew until the right stimulus was given to them

another thing to think about is how some peoples genetics dont make them strong quickly, it makes them progress consistently for a long time. some people can start lifting and bench 4pl8 ithin a month. some people can ride newb gains for years

just dont let your mind be your limiting factor

He's a cool guy.

>go to uni gym for training
>the uni weightlifting team is here
>mfw
>stormed out and bought a membership at commercial gym full of curlbros

why didn't you just join the team

George also said he pulled 3 or 4 plates the first time he tried dl's.

he was morbidly obese. its not that impressive

3 or 4? Thats a big difference. 3 is strong but reasonable. 4 is insane for a newbie.

Lifting is weird. I wasnt able to do a pushup when i started. I stalled on some weights for months if not years. But i never stopped and now im pretty competitive on a state level. I never imagined lifting as a kid, in fact i thought my friends were retards for wanting 6 packs or to look like triple H.

Just gotta find your groove.

And clarence is on drugs. I wouldnt really compare myself to him.

>trained properly
>knees blown out twice
>has to switch to powerlifting because he's basically disabled
>mfw

>tfw not as much of a fraud as Clarence

>roiding out of his mind
>fucks up his joints
>gets btfo by natty chinese manlets
>cant even into olympics

kek great "potential" this genetic failure has.

lifting is pretty low on my list of things I wish I had potential in. I'd rather have potential in something people gave a shit about and/or could make me a lot of money.

That's pretty much as young as is worthwhile when weightlifting. Before that the most beneficial training a kid can do is mobility training and some cardio. Strength training on a prepubescent kid is basically pointless, get them flexible and cardio levels up enough to actually do proper oly lifting when their nuts start filling them with test is far more constructive.

The chinese puts all of their kids in harsh flexibility and strenuous calisthenics programs.

Exactly, it's the best way to prepare for the actual training later in life. Wish to fuck I'd worked on mobility when I was a kid. If I could go back and do gymnastics or something from when I was like 5 years old I'd do it in a shot.

>natty
>chinese
Oh you naive child.

>tfw Clarence squats, benches and deadlifts more for fun than Belgiums powerlifter champion has ever done.
he should go troll powerlifter meets
Clarence is litterally

Were you overweight? I remember doing 10-20 pushups in middle school lul

Watching him all the time has absolutely warped my view of what is possible, I keep forgetting he is an absolute freak and when I struggle doing a 50kg snatch as a DYEL I get frustrated

yeah true, he makes everything look so easy

How is his grip so strong? Does roids help with grip strength?

'Natty'
Retard

my coach started at 11 and he clean and jerked 100kg when he was 13 years old
and khetag khugaev cleaned 174 kg when he was 14
youtube.com/watch?v=SXbvqmIuQ0A&ab_channel=AlexCarter
hes now 17 and he lifts clarence's numbers so no mobility training and some cardio isnt the most beneficial training but
its better to not waste a kid's whole potential when hes young cus then when he will be older and could have made better strenght gains he would progress slower

No that would be silly

love handles and double chins dont have a magic gravitational pull on a 400 pound barbell that lets you pick it up easier

Yet that genetic failure lifts atleast double your weights... What does that say about you?

>double

I'd say maybe even triple his weights

It depends on the individual but 13 years old, 14 years old and 17 aren't prepubescent anymore. 11 may be pushing it but it could well have been the start of puberty for your coach. Certainly a good age to start learning technique. But prior to those ages are really what I'm referring to, literally kids of 10 and younger.

Bullshit. Tecnique is on of the most if not THE most important factor in weightlifting, drilling good form into a kid is tremendously beneficial

Chen Yarou for example is 13 yo

>natty chinese manlets

Don't be sad, even I don't have as much potential.

well its pretty obvious that the kid that cleaned 174 kgs started before 10

watching his old videos is a trip. he was strong/flexible for a long time before the special vitamins kek