Confess your Veeky Forumsness sins to Lord Zyzz

Confess your Veeky Forumsness sins to Lord Zyzz.

I have managed to get my strength gains these last 5 weeks but I bulked dirty and now must cut real hard to gain my aesthetics. I have failed you Zyzz.

I ate a burger and fries today. Fuck.

I used the smith machine

Please forgive me :'(

I do a brosplit and it includes curls

after very nearly resisting all evening i ended up going on a night out monday night and getting slaughtered, then drank some whiskey to take the edge off the next day too
fuck me man why does cutting take so damn long

I haven't been to the gym in six months and put on 25 lbs. forgive me Lord Zyzz.

>7 years into lifting
>2.5 pl8 squat
I'm constanly trying to sabotage myself, I'm delusional and I can't stick to a routine. But now I am aware of all that

What are you doing here then? gtfo

I've never counted calories in my 7 years of lifting.

I have truly failed you zyzz

I used straps for lmao3.5pl8 deadlift yesterday

i dont even lift

I conviced myself I dont want to train for aesthetics because I dont think I can achieve it

i drank pop yesterday....

Whenever i want to bulk i loose all my definition in a week and i get scared and start cutting again.

I keep eating cookies and I tell myself "im just bulking its okay" but every morning I look at my gut in the mirror and want to kill myself

Didn't lift from ages 22 to 30.
O padre forgive me

I ate pizza yesterday and I lost 3 pounds.

I never squat

I hate squatting. I still do it, but still.

Lord forgive me but after several years i still don't know whether it's pronounced 'size' or 'seize'

I'm skipping today because my basement is flooded and I don't have a gym membership
> planet fitness is like 1.5 miles away

at least there was some protein in the burger

I'm fucking up my diet right now.
Sorry brah.

I transitioned.

Sometimes I get overworked and depressed. I stop lifting for 6 months. I can never get bench over 250 Zyzz senpai :.(...

I learned how to pin estradiol valerate from /fraud/ threads.

I put on 10 pounds because i always relied on martial arts practice for cardio, and now my practice is not as intense as it used to be. I also had a lot of pizza this last month and stopped cooking my own food.

Fuck me.

I am still not cutting, because im a lazy ass and always postpone it

I drank 2 beers today

HOOK. GRIP.

I really hate muzzing.
Please forgive me, Zyzz.

I drink heavily most days and don't calculate it into my TDEE, mostly pretend it didn't happen.

Lord, I look for guidance.
I only drink water. a gallon a day, take my vitamins, eat only homemade food, workout hard everyday, do what it takes to increase my test. But I'm still a fatboy, now I'm just a fatboy with gains.
Lord, how do I quit eating so much.

I don't deadlift.

Roll

>Dying from a heart attack from subpar Thai coke
>Lord

We're all gonna make it brahh.

Haven't lifted in almost 2 weeks bc spring break and studying.

I gained 7 lbs from alcohol and junk food

did he seriously put a sock in his pants?

kek

I don't count my calories when bulking I just shove whatever is healthy in my mouth and yet I'm still a skeleton

I miss your tender loving blowjobs, and your loose flappy butthole.
I have been celibate and chaste since your passing.
Please return.

I skipped leg day......

Dear Zyzz,

Will my travels to Vietnam make me a sick (but not medically ill) cunt?

I've been lifting for 2.5 years but made shit gains cause I don't eat enough

Dear Mr Zyzz. Will I get a gf by the end of the year?

are you me?
>mfw afraid to bulk

I keep skipping squats even though its my best lift.

When I visit my sister will she immediately notice me losing weight and my gains?

Will I make it

am I getting fresh pussy?

should i just kms

Why should i carry on

tfw same insertions as zyzz brah

I haven't lifted legs in two weeks

I drink at least 100oz of beer per day

Forgive me Zyzz for I have sinned
I have given into temptation and eaten more than I should have 2 times this week. I plan to fast as penance.

is zyzz really watching over us

Can I achieve Griffith mode? (pre torture)

rolland

Will I get back with my ex?

Yes lord Zyzz I am mad, now pls answer

You got dubs you goober.

I dun goofed.
We're all gonna make it

the army has taken 10kg of my gains pls help me get them back

also rollan for above

yeah but answer pls

Do a cycle.
Or you want to stay natty just do a shit load of intense training and eat like a motherfucker for 4-6 weeks and you'll be back up due to muscle memory.

fuckn answer me m80

I answered you with

I quit lifting for 6 months due to working 2 jobs and taking classes and doing freelance work.
I'm also going bald due to the above.
I have repented and returned to the altar of zyzz that I may gain aesthetics to overcome my baldness.
Down 15 lbs and my lifts are all up.
We're all gonna make it.

i stoped going to gym 5 years ago because i was ashamed of doing lifts like snatch and power cleans in my gym, where every single person did brosplits that the instructors recommend to them; at the time half of my routine was lifts that none in my gym did, causing people to give me weird looks when i was doing them making me uncomfortable

now i only do bodyweight exercises locked inside my room, nude, while listening to kpop and watching myself in the mirror - i have a bigass mirror

and now i can suck my own cock

Will I get back to 198lbs and cut by summer time?

Will my ex want me back even though I'm bald now?

this made me laugh so hard, im sorry user but this is too damn funny stop being so hard on yourself

drank 2 and a half beers tonight, and yesterday I ate a chicken bake and hotdog from costco

fuckin makes me hard that all these guys are worshiping the Steve Irwin of bodybuilding

I'm currently losing the will and motivation that I used to have when it comes to lifting regularly after hitting my strength goals. Now my gym subscription is frozen for this month.

I've been lifting for more than 4 years already and now the only thing I do is maintain. I don't increase weight anymore for health reasons (Scoliosis) but I lift pretty damn heavy.

IS THIS MY FATE FOREVER SHIT THE GUILT OF INACTIVITY IS EATING AWAY AT ME HELP

Lord Zyzz I have the time and the ability to look like like a underwear model but I am a fat fucking slob.
I have failed you.

feeling suicidal again
just come to the revelation that i dont want to start a relationship is because when i go i dont want to hold on to anyone and to have no one hold on to me

Ma nigga. It's a waste of time man

will i overcome it ?

the only thing that is stopping me from killing myself is my dog. Our relationship gives me a reason to live and because of this I have seen there are good and bad days, but she always loves me so I have to keep going so we don't end up in a cardboard box. From her I learned that it might suck ass now, but it wont forever. Fuck women. Get a dog user.

Fuck Taylor Lautner joined the Italian pole vaulting team?

>Making a lot of gains lately
>No cutting
>Permabulking

i haven't done cardio in a year

like i said i dont want to start something and leave them hanging
dont want to get a dog and have it rely on me only for me to let it down

Lord Zyzz will I meet my next goal in 2 weeks?

Should I roid?

I had 3 cheat days in the last 2 weeks and it's eating me up

>those warts coming out of her panties

today marks my week break from lifting. I'm sorry and i promise ill get back to it next monday. :(

i drank 12 pepsi cherries in 2 days HELP.
How do I stop this?

When will i get rid of my acne and get Joocy?

I waited, how about now?

Most obvious, will I make it?
Why am I asking surely I will right
haha

should i go back to sleep