Who here /gayandmakingit/?

Who here /gayandmakingit/?

>plenty of juicy male booty eye candy in the gym
>get to work on twink bod and dont have to worry about "cmon get big"
>sweaty sex with bf after gym is god tier

I know there are other Veeky Forums gaynons here. Half of you already claim to want homo sex anyway. Come in its alright

Isn't that kind of gay though?

Are bfs gains goblins like women?

That's gay as shit. Gay sex has got to be the smelliest, most sour thing imaginable

Yes?

Depends entirely on what type of gay they are. Stay far far the fuck away from flamboyant ones. Literally worse than women. You would never know me or my bf was gay. We dont talk, walk, or act differently. Hes completely understanding. He rock climbs so hes active as well. He loves that I lift

I'm sort of gay. I've sucked plenty of cock in my time but I'm with a ripped dominant tomboy right now. She's pretty dreamy and honestly pounds my ass like no man ever has. Her cock stays hard and she likes to fuck me until I can't take it anymore. She also has these little hands and makes me take her fist sometimes.

>on the righteous path to becoming big and thicc
>get mired by old fat guys and twinks but I'm not into that shit
>all the good looking, strong guys that I become friends with at the gym end up being straight

Not so great desu.

jfc heteros are so weird

Why do you disgusting fucking fags need to infect everything? This is Veeky Forums, not /lgbt/. Go there if you want to talk about your degenerate sex life

How the hell do you find a guy like that other than online/apps?
I swear it's like I just have to befriend every guy I'm into until they mention some girl they fucked, then I give up and move on to the next potential mate. It sucks.

>sort of gay
I have some bad news.

>gay sex is gross
>wants to be anywhere near the vagina, aka the most putrid and disgusting organ in all of nature
nigga pls

True, I was on the train coming home yesterday and I could smell the cunt of the girl standing next to me.

Tbh the asshole is pretty disgusting but I can separate it's function of shitting and farting from its more fun function (getting licked, rimmed, and fucked.)

I can appreciate vag's and don't I don't really think they're gross. my dick just doesn't respond to them.

>Her cock

Explain

>Why do you disgusting fucking fags need to infect everything? This is Veeky Forums, not /lgbt/. Go there if you want to talk about your degenerate sex life

Newfag detected

Just befriended him from class and could tell he might be open to it. One night just kind of went for it. Youre problem is looking for gay men. What you need to be doing is looking for normal "curious" men and slowly make them a convert. Hope it helps

The trainer at my gym is so fucking hot, pretty sure he's straight though ;_; I live in Wisc and the only gays are old and fat or annoying feminine twinks

I know what you mean. I just don't want to end up as the weird fag that tried to get his friend to do gay stuff.

Cock(s)
Strapons my boy strapon. Silicone dongs of tremendous size. She fucks me partially for her own sexual gratification but I think mostly as a dominance thing. If we have a disagreement or I forget to do the dishes or something my asshole is going to be sore the next day.

> You would never know me or my bf was gay. We dont talk, walk, or act differently.

I guarantee practically everyone can tell you're gay just by looking at you

wtf

Bicurious twink here

Isn't gay sex overrated? I've always had gay fantasies like sucking cocks and getting fucked in the ass but a lot of people claim that blowjobs are boring and assfucking hurts

Should I just stick with girls?

Wondering this too

Well getting fucked can feel great but it can also hurt. Play with yourselves and have fun. As far as sucking cock goes, it's just lile eating pussy but it's a cock. It's kind of more fun because you get cum on your face/mouth at the end.

the fun in giving a blowjob depends entirely on your state of mind. If you're attracted to the guy or even just the idea of pleasuring him, it's pretty hot. Sucking cock is as enjoyable as you imagine, really. There's nothing gross about it when you're into it (as opposed to going down on a girl).
Getting fucked up the ass is a little more complicated, you need to be into it enough to suffer through the first few minutes of discomfort though.
All the bicurious "straight" guys I've known always wanted to get fucked for some reason, even though fucking a nice, slim twink up the ass is definitely more enjoyable in my opinion.

I Dont find them boring at all. Its actually fun and super hot as men immediately react to the smallest sensation unlike when eating out a woman, they just fucking lay there and moan no matter what youre actually doing. The eye contact is hot. YOU are the one in control.

Ehh everyone is different when it comes to anal. First couple times might hurt but then I swear it gets sooo good.

Alright, maybe I should get Grindr

>secretly working out so I can attract emo twinks and femboys

Well thats where the not being autistic and being able to read body language and cues come into play. I never would have risked it if I wasnt pretty damn sure he was feeling the same way

This made me pretty happy for some reason. What is your area code? You're welcome to experiment with me if you're close. I'll take good care of you user.

>tfw this is why I lift

I live in Sweden so probably not

I might try the blowjob but from what you're telling me, assfucking isn't that pleasurable. Especially for me as I've never done it.

Damn. Well Sven, good luck sucking off Abdul and Muhammad.

Is it obvious when I mire dudes in the gym?

So am I the one who's supposed to ht on the twinks?

>not attracted to male body
>still fantasize about sucking cock all the time
>download grindr
>suck a cock
>disgusted
>uninstall and swear to never do it again
>two weeks later start fantasizing about sucking cock again

What do I do? The idea of cuddling with, kissing, or fucking a guy is revolting to me but boy do I like the *idea* of sucking dick and getting fucked

I should mention this cycle has repeated several times

Maybe its something you have try multiple times. I'd imagine most people's first time sucking dick isn't that great.

>The idea of cuddling with, kissing, or fucking a guy is revolting to me
that's completely normal for bi guys or gays in denial because that's the part your conscience connects to actually being gay.
just let it go. suck cock and don't worry about being gay or whatever.

you should talk to a professional, it sounds like you are repressing something
you're either like the gay part of sucking cock and repressing it
or you like the submission/humiliation of sucking cock and are a sub

Have you tried femdom or sucking tranny cock?