Motivation thread

Dump your folders anons i need to fill up mine!

Other urls found in this thread:

perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12
youtube.com/watch?v=WNkCqa1LfuI&list=RD_pMdQmZdPVw&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully this thread doesn't 404

Adorable desu

Did Socrates ever actually say this? I've always wondered about the source for this quote.

This is pretty fucking motivating, I'll admit.

bump

I'll save this thread

Every thread, somebody asks this. I am going to keep posting this link until people learn.

It is attributed to Socrates, but it's not in Plato. The full quote is more detailed. perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12

>muh legacy
When you're in the ground nothing else will matter

Maybe not to you, but there will still be people who looked up to you and thought of you as a role model

There was one that used to be posted all the time, it's a speech about ancestors and warriors etc kinda poetic writing. Got me hyped as fuck

You'll be too dead to care mate. I agree with building better conditions for your children and maybe wanting to do good for humanity, but this narcissistic obsession with how a couple generatiobs will remember you is just stupid. People who maje that quote must think their instagram accounts will last for another deacade, let alone a generation

There is a shit ton more of pics.
But this one (pic related) brought me back to my senses.
Sorry bros. AFK, I'm getting shit.
Maybe there will be more later.

We all gonna make it.

Welp
Was writing a reply but firefox crashed

Fuxhit

CUUUUUUUUTE

cringe

Fuck. You.

Some people here didn't have the luxury to grow up exposed to people with this kind of drive. It may be a stupid cartoon but this type of shit reminds me of my childhood. And how anger can be a motivator.

Suck my cock.

Fuck. Every single time. These motivational threads are always so cringey.

Instead of posting quotes from fucking statues, manlet ayyliens bitching about being stronger, and animals eating the opinions of sheep for breakfast like they're goddamn Shooter McGavin, why don't we figure out why you guys AREN'T already motivated and disciplined?

I'm a scientist. I want to make progress in my field and leave behind shoulders for people to stand on to see further. I might die, but my contributions will be irreplaceable. I can die happy knowing I won't be forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNkCqa1LfuI&list=RD_pMdQmZdPVw&index=6

THEY DONT WANT!!

i been here.

Some people aren't inspired by the same things you are. It's the beauty of this place. We all want one thing: to become who we want.

Even you, in your closed minded insecurity, want to be stronger or better for some reason. But some advice: being a judgmental prick will net you only failure.

If you don't believe me, try posting your body.

This guy is a fucking twat

quads of truth

Trips of truth confirming quads of truth

zyzz is alive, rest in kek brah