What's the best breakfast possible

I never eat in the morning and I want to change that.
Thing is, the rare times where I had a breakfast, it was some orange juice, probably coffee and some cakes (or donuts or similar unlhealthy food).
Nothing really good.

So what are the best food and beverages for a healthy Veeky Forums breakfast. A breakfast that'll make you ready for the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s10etP1p2bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

e g g s

>I never eat in the morning and I want to change that.

don't change that

Eat 6am
Train 7am
Eat after the train 8am

Really simple.

Why ?
It's true that I lived all my life without breakfasts (the one I usually take are during vacations) and never felt anything wrong because of it but I always hear that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Obvisouly

Yeah that too. But with milk. Not man enough to drink it black.

The timing of your meals has very little impact. I usually don't eat breakfast on a cut and eat breakfast on a bulk.

Oats
Fruit
Eggs
Coffee
Whole grain bread

Oatmeal with fruit and nuts

>oats, fruit, bread

It's like you WANT diabetes!

He said healthy

The one you have when you break your 72 hour fast...
>if master race

bump.
I need more specific advices like what fruits ? Peers, bananas, apples, ... ?
Milk or no milk
If any juice, what type of juice ?
Eggs or no eggs ?
[spoiler] Bread ? [/spoiler] and if yes, what type ?

holy shit this is terrible advice

oats (like oatmeal or plain cheerios) are fucking fantastic carbs
Whole fruit (not juice) is a good source of fiber and doesn't spike your sugar levels
Whole grain bread is another excellent source of carbs (that is often fortified with vitamins in the USA

you're not going to get diabetes from eating healthy carbs unless you're already fat

he listed three of the best sources of carbs on the planet

t. i got my M.D. last friday

"breakfast being the most important meal of the day" is literally the result of an old as fuck ad campaign from kelloggs because they thought a bland breakfast it would stop people from masturbating, dont fall for it my man

Oh my god nigger

Here's a breakfast:

3 eggs scrambled
1 small bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and a touch of maple syrup
1 150g cup of 0% Greek yogurt
1 small cup orange juice
1 16fl oz can of Monster Energy Zero Ultra White Edition

Switch it up every now and then with sausages, potatoes, berries, charred tomatoes, and/or baked beans if you wanna go full English.

Avoid the cereal meme, and I'll use a banana in a protein shake with some peanut butter if I have to get out of the house quickly.

Best thing to have for breakfast?

WATER. and lots of it, since you haven't had any in 6-8 hours, you will always be slightly dehydrated in the morning.

Start with those, we can discuss fancier shit like eggs Benedict or country ommeletes once you can manage to feed yourself basic items.

Enjoy!

eggs/spinach
yogurt with strawberries and blackberries
coffee

oh and a flagel if you got em

Eggs n bacon with buttered toast to sop it up. Black coffee as well.

If ur real hungry hash browns scattered covered capped and smothered.

>always hear that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
It's really only important if you have certain disorders that fuck up your ability to metabolize food properly or that require you to have fairly strict blood sugar maintenance. But even then, in the former case, you can compensate for that caloric need by just eating more. Unless you have some kind of diabetes/pancreatic issue, breakfast is certainly overhyped.

If you are working out in the morning/early afternoon, then consider eating a breakfast beforehand, but it doesn't need to be "the most important meal of the day"

what i eat seems to be perfect for me, since i can't eat until lunch
>1 scoop whey+black coffee
>3 eggs+tomatoes+green onions
>homemade whole wheat/oats bread with butter and rosemarry
>banana, pineapple, strawberries
full of protein, vitamins, some good carbs and fats

Omelettes. A simple 3-egg omelette with chives, crushed bacon, and cheddar cheese is a great breakfast.

Technique:
youtu.be/s10etP1p2bU

For drinks, just go with water and either coffee or tea.