EATING
MEAT

Good start, then just stop eating all together

>stereoid
>quanities
>hypersensetivity
>fatique

>Source: my anus

>a thing that humans can't survive without under 99% of all circumstances is poisonous and makes people gay
made me think...

>Tfw you can't even drink water because it's turning frogs gay

> meat contains test and tren

Free test and tren, nice

but all this stuff condensates when you cook meat

so what is their point

>what is a vegan/vegetarian

Yeah dont forget to take those supplements as well.

> chicken contains estrogen and gives you gyno

B12? Do you even know what B12 is?

No.

It's a bad idea... humans and a majority of animals have only been doing it for tens of thousands of years.

If you choose not to do something, that's fine but don't try to force others to accommodate you.

how to dose your tren if you take it in chicken?

Yeah dude, vegetarians really oughta look out with that b12 intake, unnatural diets like theirs need supplementation LOL

btw bro, how do I check if the meat I ate is from an animal that was injected with b12 supplements, because that's the only way confined animals are able to get it these days, and I don't want to miss out on my 100% natural NON-SUPPLEMENT intake of b12 ( if the animal you eat has it supplemented it doesn't count )

>>Tfw you can't even drink water because it's turning frogs gay
just move away from people ass fag you don't have to drink womens antiperiod piss if you don't want to

>Industrial meat under unethical conditions contains hormones
>Don't you dare support small local farmers so they can compeate against these big corporations. Instead just let them go bankrupt.

A person who takes B12 supplements.

Fuck off with that complete bs, retard. Animals dont need B12 for their meats bacteria to contain it. Animals are given it so that they'd stay somewhat healthy, not for the quality of the meat.

Sigh... Another retard who don't know what B12 is.

Congratulations on the retarded comment

>animals dont need B12 for their meats bacteria to contain it

This is not a proper sentence, congrats

>Animals are given it so that they'd stay somewhat healthy, not for the quality of the meat

Nobody claimed that it's for the quality of the meat

Thanks for agreeing that animals would not be healthy without supplementation of B12

Why don't you stop baiting and tell me what it is then if you think you know better

Congaturalitons on nit-picking on my sentence for no reason what so ever and for not advancing your argument in any way.
I know some animals that don't get proper food may end up having to take these supplements. What does this have to do with the argument? Vegans still don't survive without supplements. I do because I could hunt my own meat where I live. Also not all cattle have to take those supplements. Not even most. So what is the point you're trying to make?

>I know some animals that don't get proper food may end up having to take these supplements.
Yepp, you for sure don't know what B12 is. Do your research. Hint: It's produced in soil.

>Congaturalitons on nit-picking on my sentence for no reason what so ever and for not advancing your argument in any way.

Your sentence is incomprehensible, so disecting the argument you're attempting to make is impossible.

>I know some animals that don't get proper food may end up having to take these supplements. What does this have to do with the argument? Vegans still don't survive without supplements.

Nor do meateaters ( nor their food ) if the animals they eat aren't supplemented ( through injection or fortification ) by the very same vitamine that non-meateaters have to supplement. That's the irony, you have no clue what you're talking about.

>I do because I could hunt my own meat where I live.

ok? nice blog I guess?

>Also not all cattle have to take those supplements. Not even most.

Right, thanks for giving me your word, user, MD PhD

>So what is the point you're trying to make?

Above

please go back to your containment chamber.

No its produced by bactaria and found in meats.

Ok so I forgot that animals get it from the ground. So my argument still stands albeit it's not the food that's causing their need for supplementation but the soil. So what exactly makes you think all soil lacks B12? Maybe you've frogot your supplements and gone insane to claim such a ridiculous thing.

You are so unbelievably dense it's laughable. You think all soil lacks B12? So humanity has been forced to produce it sythethically? Why do you think that's the case? I'm not gonna just take your word for it. In fact, it's quite absurd. Why are there still animals running around there if the soil has all gone bad? Stop trying to make yourself look smart, it's pathetic.

>read this while eating meat
I-is it too late for me?

How does your brain work?

Do you actually think that wild animals ( that get their B12 from soil that hasn't been treated with pesticides ) are contained to the same planes as animals in the husbandry business? Are you this retarded?

Not wasting any more time on you

not true for organic/grass fed beef