>been browsing Veeky Forums and playing a god damn mobile mmorpg
>its 9pm now
>dont even have the willpower to go to the gym

I fucking hate days like these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWI4_Oe-Qbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

degenerate

If you hate days like these why don't you go to the gym? If you can admit to hating it then why can't you use that as motivation to work up the willpower
Also
>played league from 9am to 5pm
I don't know that feel since starting uni. Used to be plat 2 now I'm stuck in gold 3 feelsbadman

You're not gonna make it.

>missed exam in college and did nothing all day

Should I go ahead and mail you your mcdonalds application?

I honestly don't get why anyone would not live at a dorm while they go to college. You miss out on so much social stuff by living at home.

ㅔㅁ샤ㅜㄹ 3 ㅎㄱ뭉 ㅁ ㄴ듣ㄴㅅㄱㅅ

>tfw college is a 5 minute drive from home so it seemed like a waste of money to get a dorm so i didnt do it

d-did I fuck up?

League is for flags.

>social stuff
I fucking hate it

Because my college is literally 15 min by foot from my house. And its through a nice forest part. People here rarely live in dorms. This isnt america.
I gained 11kg in 5 and a half months and went from skelly to people asking me if i work out without me having to tell them. I think missing a day in the gym after going 3 days in a row wont do me too bad.
I've been stuck in diamond 4 for 2 weeks and failed 10 promos to diamond 3 because of god damn retards. Today i failed a promo 2 times and got into a third and won one game.

No. Just be social while you're at school and make friends to hang out with after school.

Saving money is great especially when you have to take out loans. How much do you think you save per year by living at home?

At least your gym isn't flooded like mine

Well I have gotten laid like 3 times since I moved to this dorm back in March. Made a lot more friends and life is generally just better. You will never really get the chance to experience this later in life, so to me it is priceless and dont mind paying the extra money.

I live in Scandinavia, while dorms aren't as crazy here as in America, it is still a great experience.

does that mean you get your money back?

On a basement ?
No
I don't have a gym membership yet because I'm new and trying to get in the habit of excising. Also I'll look better when I finally go to a gym

Getting a dorm is a big gamble. There are upsides and downsides to both living situations, but imo, there's nothing worse than coming home to your dorm everyday knowing that you live with a couple faggots you hate.

>recently been very consistent at the gym
>going every day of my programme
>lifts are doing OK considering I'm on a cut
>flu fucks me up
>been bed ridden for 3 days
>unbearable fever, sore throat
>just wanna lift

Stop playing league, its an absolute waste of time and most of all energy. I used to play a bit, then more then more until I was wasting complete days. You can't go back even once, it's too addictive. You get all emotionally invested and this drains all your motivation to do anything for the rest of the day. Uninstall it, tell your friends youre quitting and don't even watch streams or clips or w/e. Its an absolute waste of time.

u r scum

> overslept so no discipline
> play vidyas
> fapping
> mobile vidya

Never EVER gonna make it

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWI4_Oe-Qbs

And just in case the url doesn't go through, look up what I've learned on youtube.

You just need to force yourself to go. Once your there it's easy to go out.

I have a similar problem with my life too. I wake up late (30 min past my class) and then just stay inside all day depressed even though the gym is literally a 5 min walk

I know that. But its a 40 min trip. And sometimes i just dont want to go.

As someobe who fell into the trap of going into uni only when he really needed to I can tell you now user its not going to end well. Get your shit together and put in 100% otherwise you will fuck your degree up real bad

It's ok to skip for some people but I have to be strict

>>>Reddit.com