How do I punch harder Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force
youtube.com/watch?v=l-dKshCnU-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You apply more force.

work ur back more and also practice technique

Punch *through* your target.

Dont aim for it, aim past it. Most problems with punching things is not following through and just stopping once you make contact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force
Force = mass * acceleration
If you want more force, up the other two

just like lifting, it depends on you form and how you utilize your weight and strength. You can prob find plenty of info on youtube

This

Learn to punch faster. You can build muscle and stay the same exact weight, but once you learn to punch quickly and throuroughly, you will produce much more energy.

Add more oxygen yo your muscles.

punch through, like chopping wood with your fist.
step into the punch if you really wanna fuck their life up. a decently strong punch from anyone in alright physical condition can shatter facial bones and give serious brain damage

Activate your almonds.

You don't

Twist your hip as you strike.

>Twist your hip
Do you want to punch him or seduce him?

Mine

By posting source

500mg test e

go to a boxing gym

reading tips from virgins on the internet isn't gonna help you at all

>reading tips from virgins on the internet isn't gonna help you at all
This. P much every comment here is trash. is contentious, although it ought to make you punch harder.

The Dempsey book is worth a read tho.

All above answers are bullshit. Here is real answer: If you want to punch harder, join a boxing gym where they will be teaching you proper technique and have you doing exercises that build power (mainly heavy bag). You should know, power is genetic, so once you reach a certain level of power by improving technique, the only way to increase your power more is by gaining muscle mass and moving up a couple weight classes. Keep weight training while you take boxing, but don't overdo it with the lifting. A higher strength to weight ratio will add a lil more power to your punch.

not true in an absolute sense, it depends whats important to you do you want a quick sharp punch or a heavy blow one.
momentum = velocity * mass
jerk = the change in acceleration over time

Ideally youd like the max amount of force, while mainting a good acceleration, not speed. I dont think its preferable to maintain a constant speed on a punch rather than accelerating to make contact as quickly as possible. Id say increase acceleration change over time and up your mass. That way since theyre all directly proportional you cover all your bases

its true, this is boxing 101, you want to add as much momentum, meaning mass with a speed, into the line of applied momentum and force. Putting your body into it while maintaining a good base (feet) is maximizing the situation

to be honest, aside from the physics I've been talking about. Its infinatly better to join a boxing gym. Good solid form and technique can be gained in a few months. With that, you will display dominance over the average man with ease. Very great use of your lift gains as well, it was great for me.

Keep your plant foot firm and rotate at the hips. Punch through the target and breath out as you punch.

Hip and back strengthening. All your power doesn't originate in your arm, it comes from the twist you make with your hips and back.

Momentum is the product of mass and velocity

So you either punch faster or increase the amount of mass behind the punch

To punch faster, strengthen the fast twitch fibers involved in the throwing a punch (this can include a lot of muscles, even ones like the obliques and parts of the back)

Putting more mass behind the punch is easier though, because most people don't know how to throw a proper fist. The correct right cross technique is magnitudes more deadly than the typical untrained jab, because it directly translates your bodies momentum into the body of the target in a greater totality.

Makiwara. Hips. Shoulder. Wrist. Forward momentum. Downward momentum. Imagine your punch pierce through the target. Cultivate your Qi.

punch with your body not with your arms.

Looks like Boxies hotter older sister. The one you would always wish you were dating if you became bodies bf. Boxie would catch you checking her out, and get jealous.

I kekked

Will also shatter your fist though.

Both you faggot

Literally all of these tips are retarded.

OP what are you gonna do? Punch a pillow in your basement? Don't be so fucking dense.

Take your bitch ass to a boxing gym and learn from a professional.

do dumbbell punches. When I was training kickboxing the tren always make us doing. It is one hell of cardio too.

anyone know her name?

1) learn proper technique and apply it constantly for years.

2) Lift weights and get physically stronger.

3) Develop co-ordination in both hands; learning to play racquet sports with both is a good way.

4) Hit heavy bags (heavier the better) consistently for years. Injury prevention is important here.

5) Use heavy gloves and wraps while training.

6) Learn to utilise the whole body in the strikes and apply aspects of momentum to punches.

1. Learn to punch.
2. Practice on a heavy bag.
3. Spar.

No exercise will make you hit harder than that.

100 push ups, squats, and 10k a day should give you a lfot of punching power.

rotate your hips like Tyson. Also dont skip leg day.

RIP ligaments

ANNON ! you forgot about the PuII-ups.

F=m x a, so increase your a or your m

Hgh for club fists

my mom said you're a meanie

bigger legs

Lol'd out loud

Take a boxing class for a few months and learn how to punch. If you get a punching bag at home, use that only after going to a boxing class for a few months.

I suggest you take boxing/maui Thai and jew jitsu/wrestling for a full two years. After that, it's mostly conditioning and practice, technique will already be far past well known.

I did that and got a ccw.

Stronger legs, hips and core. And proper technique

Sauce

Oh yeah, and lift heavy too. You want all this and to be in a high with class for your height because of muscle. That and flexibility and you'll make most average humans beneath you.

first of all its like any sport you either have it or you dont
so its nothing like lifting weights as anyone can do that
youre on the wrong forum

Strong core

youtube.com/watch?v=l-dKshCnU-0

Train your chest, front delts, and triceps. Especially triceps. Those are the main forces at work in a punch. If you want to punch hard without fucking yourself up, train your forearms too so your arm has a better grip on your wrist and you don't dislocate anything in the punch.