Why do we let women into our hobbies?

Why do we let women into our hobbies?

youtube.com/watch?v=S-duYXEOAa4

wtf is this shit?

No matter how strong a woman makes herself appear, they all show they are emotionally fragile

It's satire, mimicking and making fun of Lobliner's video crying about trolls this week.

this is fucking cringe

Holy fuck

Its the internet kid try not to take it seriously

The fuck?
Goddamnit.
I just want to give her a hug, kiss her on the forehead and tell her "It's just the interent, everything will be alright baby girl".
Then I'll go get a blowjob from a chubby latina prostitute.

If it is good satire, you shouldn't have to point out that it is satire

>I just want to give her a hug, kiss her on the forehead and tell her "It's just the interent, everything will be alright baby girl".

t.beta cuck enabler

>naming a bunch of literally whos
>acting like they will affect her irl
>getting this upset over it

Jesus christ. If someone says they have lewd pics of you and you really didn't send them any call them on their fucking bluff.

>implying anyone over the age of 18 actually watched (((YouTube))) channels like Marc lobliner
Seriously who fucking cares. Also fuck that fat frumpy bitch for trying to make videos about fit for no reason.

Hey, I can't play at an alpha 24/7.
Sometimes a man needs to be kind.
I mean, what else am I going to do? Yell at her for acting like a stupid cunt rape her into multiple orgasms and leave her passed out, bruised, possibly pregnant and in the middle of a puddle of cum and pussy juice?

no

Just say

This is the internet and you chose to associate with the most deviant people on it

what did you expect

Because there always some tosser asshole who wants into her pants.

(OP)

tl:d watch summary?

Why can't redditors resist exposing themselves?

girl who hangs on Veeky Forums /r9k/ and /pol/ is surprised that people there don't treat her well

I'm not in the mood to be strict or punish her.

I'll let her know that the net is filled with assholes who all want something and more then a few are willing to hurt you to get it.

I might not say it as calmly as you're reading it but I'll say it in a way to where she knows she screwed up and to not do it again.

MIGHT stick my dick in her butt later. Might...
Nah, she's too cute(in sort of a pug way) to powerfuck. I'll just let her sob her eyes out on my lap while we watch netflix or something.

lol wtf i dont even know who this is

she sounds so upset

That's pretty damned tame. I realize that her waist is ridiculous and that tummy needs a kiss but that's nothing crazy.

Why do people care so much about what others think of them? You're a stranger to most people no one gives a fuck.

I think everyone has their own demons, so do you. I don't think she's trying to show off, it's more like she's doing it for fun and blog posting. You always gotta be so salty man
lol

Because they lack KONFIDUNCE ....................................................................... were given participation trophies they're whole life, need safe spaces and lacked a strong positive male role model in their lives.

go on...

To people who see the net as an actual reality and their real social circle...it's really really emotionally damaging.

She needs to get some real friends or a boyfriend who'll fuck the stupid out of her.

e celeb drama does not belong on Veeky Forums
go to /trash/ with this garbage

sage report hide etc

Even then though real life friends come and go and everything is forgotten sooner or later. Thinking your IRL reputation is that important is just the spotlight effect in action. Maybe it's personality? Though I'm a solitary introverted person now I was different when I was younger so I guess I can empathize.

FUCK OFF ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The net makes things go faster and dumber. And the first to die or get fucked up is the fast and dumb.

She's getting too worked up about internet drama and internet drama is easy as fuck to brew up and make into a big deal. She fucked up, probably and she's going to have to deal with it to continue to exist on the net as a realized persona with a face and name and all of that or she's going to have to do what many people have done. Leave it behind her.

Speaking of behinds. Has that cute little cunt shown her ass yet or is it just her in panties and a sports bra kinda stuff.

I like Bats. She seems like a nice person.

This is just false

I don't wanna be a white knight but I consider her a friend and this shit that this guy is doing is in no way her fault. Like you can't slam her for reacting to someone trashing her name.

>we
>our
There is no we or our user, anyone can lift weights if they want, if you have so little going on in your life that you are threatened by women lifting weights like you do then thats your problem

Faggot

/thread

faggot

That feel when your gym shows up on Veeky Forums
I've seen her around before but damn I didn't know she went on here

> your gym

World Gym
Dale City, VA

>>being (((pedantic)))
the blacks and hispanics control this gym

Build the wall
Send them back

but you brought black people here? You literally brought your undoing to this place. gj numb nuts

That hugbox comments section is absolutely pathetic.

This drama never happens in a female free environment. Really makes you think.

Is it the females fault for existing or the spergs fault for starting shit.

Shut up and sit down. Daddy is busy talking.

Did he lose both feet already?

I just don't get how any of this internet drama ever becomes a big deal. There's so much shit going on at once for too many people to take notice. Nobody knows or would care if they did unless maybe they were pewdiepie. Anyway it looks like all this was too much for her to handle since she deleted the video.

It got taken down is there a mirror up?

It's only a big deal to the people involved and anyone who is watching. Unless what caused the incident affects or interests a lot of people.

No one really cared outside of her, that dork she was going on about and a few other people. I bet to her it felt like her whole world was crumbling around her.

Sucks for her. Would probably pity dick her brains out and give her a cuddle if could.

its okay to just say something reasonable and nice, you don't have to sexualize it at the end for cool kiddo points.

I'm being partially sincere.
If I see a wounded woman I want to take care of her...or abuse her.
There is no in between.

One of the guys the video is about issued an apology video so she deleted it.

fuck off chink