Supplement rate/discussion thread

How Veeky Forums is your supplement stack?

Pic related, this is my current stack, I found that these are absolutely essential when on a aggressive CKD cut.

also

>falling for the "i get it from whole foods m8"

N-Acetyl Cysteine
2.5mg lithium
Astaxanthin - 2mg
25mg aspirin
half a children's multivitamin
10,000 IU Vit D
Creatine
Proteins of the scoop form
Ginko Biloba
ZMA

1x multivitamin
3g fish oil
10,000 IU vitamin D
22mg Zinc Picolinate

My current stack

Creatine
Biotin
5-HTP
Fish Oil
Fat Burners
2 Scoops of Whey

I just take creatine, protein, fish oil, zinc, and a multivitamin.

I won't knock it because I've never tried it but this seems like it would be a lot to keep up with everyday lol

Is there any difference in the cheap multivitamins compared to the dearer ones?

whey
BCAA
multi vitamin
a good ZMA
vitamin D
Clenbuterol

coffee
whey proton
essential amino acids
multi vit
b-complex
d3
krill oil
ashwagandha
huperzine a
l-theanine

Nice kitchen.
You live with mom?

OP why you wasting money on Vit-C? You only eat ramen you scurvy bitch?

Also, why not just get a Cal-Mag instead of Mg only? Same price.

Protein Powder
Creatine Monohydrate
Preworkout

>eating food lol

Pre workout- guess its a supplement
ZMA
Fish Oil
Vitamin D

black coffee
beyond tangy tangerine
zinc pill
maca root
fish oil

tons of energy and mental clarity. everything else is just a calorie counting mind game.

What are your guys thoughts on DMAA?
Ive heard its like a way more powerful caffeine.

like anything that amps you up, ease into it and don't let it get away from you. i don't fucks with uppers stronger than caffeine desu senpai.

Is the tangerine just a regular tangerine or some weird supplement name

Just take cocaine already

it's good shit, i go through about a pound every month-month and a half.

I'm actually drinking some right now.

Is it cheaper than buying all those ingredients separately

iono, it's 60 bucks now. i should have bought tons of it when it was cheaper.

What are peoples experiences with ZMA just bought some

Caffeine + theanine
Vit D
Fish oil
Ashwagandha
Maca
Vitamin K
Alpha-GPC
ALCAR
NAC (occasionally)
Rhodiola Rosea (occasionally)
Bacopa Monnieri (occasionally)
Melatonin (occasionally)
Creatine
Citrulline
Whey
Magnesium
Zinc

Also occasionally do a one month cycle of D-aspartic acid for testosterone boost.

Vitamins and minerals come in different forms, some are better absorbed than others

Cal blocks mag absorption

Magnesium and zinc are great for general health, zinc also helps keep testosterone levels optimal.. you probably get enough b6 in your diet but it will increase the vividness of your dreams which can be cool

1.4g Fish Oil
4k IU Vitamin D
300mg CoQ10
1g Vitamin C
2.4g Red Yeast Rice
850mg Metformin
100mg Test U
50mg Deca
120mg Equipoise

OP here, I just use multi vitamin gummies because it taste good and it's just there to have a filler effect on other micro nutrients I may miss.

Essentially, don't expect a multi to fill all your daily needs, because first, multi are terrible to keep track your intake, each pill is highly variable in its content and second, it's actually counter intuitive because all these different absorption rates and availability competing each other negates the whole purpose of having one.

in essence, multi is a meme, just get a regular cheap one or gummies.

Only if the combined dose is above 800mg

Is zinc sulfate the same as regular zinc? Doctor has me on 220mg a day for acne

yeah, I just finished school, give me a couple of years got a job that pays me $45 an hour. The housing market is fucking bullshit here, the house goes for $1.8mil, we bought it at 6 years ago at $600k pre construction.

I just started strength lifting (squats, deadlifts, left exercises, etc ...) and I'm not taking anything.

What should I use to build muscle and have the fastest recoveries? I've been sore for the past five days now and can't lift without ruining my gains.

*leg exercises

zinc picolinate in OP's pic is the most bio available form of zinc.

You should watch your copper levels if you are taking that much zinc.

Krill oil
creatine
silica
tumeric
probitoic
b12
D3

Then why take it, and why not just eat your damn veggies?

who /l-theanine+caffeine/ here?

Aus?

eat, sleep, hydration
Those 3 will help you recover infinitely better than any of the supplements listed on here.
All you really need is to hit protein macro for the day (can use whey powder to help), may as well take creatine (15 bucks for a 2 year supply), and a cheap multivitamin

The largest reason for being sore is because your muscles havent healed yet and food/sleep are essential to that process 100x more than random micro nutrients you can get from supps

Its pretty difficult to get a good amount of zinc from the diet unless you happen to eat a lot of oysters

Any way to check my copper levels? He had me taking 660mg a day for a while

Been doing this for a while, seems to work quite well.. what dosages are you using?

checkout Legion supplements, they have good range of products, each serves it's purpose and personally their preworkout is my favorite, I would not be able to do 2 hours of full body depletion workouts with squats and deads same day without it. For recovery I would look into their postworkout supplements.

Start with the basics.
get a basic multi, Magnesium, Vit D3, Fish Oil, Zinc. Multi just grab a cheapo one from costco, Vit D3 get the one that is OIL based.

Quality matters in fish oil otherwise you're gonna get some shitty rancid oils that will do more harm than good. Go to Labdoor to see which brand is good.

ZMA (Zinc, mag, b6) is popular here because it helps with recovery, soreness and sleep (vivid dreams).

Blood test

100mg/100mg of each

I take it twice a day, around 5 hours apart

Because when you workout 6 days of the week, while on a strict deficit and limited variety in diet you tend do be deprived in some form of micronutrients?

nah, worse a Leafbro.

Anyone try taurine? It looks good on paper, but I'm not exactly sure what effects it has.

That's the whole point of "supplements" it's to help aid and not replace a diet. Having supplements with a good diet can only help more and make sure you are not deficient in anything. How the FUCK would you know you have enough in ALL micro nutrients just from food alone? and what about cutting? don't tell me you are vegan.

lithium for bipolar or just cus?

>10,000 IU vitamin D

Isn't that a bit too much? That's like 25 tablets 400 IU here.

im taking TNT for mass gain.

Would like to know what does /fit think about it

hard to get an english version but i think is understandable

recently FDA acknowledges that the RDA for Vit D3 is at least 4,000 IU

more if you are living in northern climates and during winters with barely sun exposure.

the point of my post is that taking most of the vitamin supplements will provide marginal results at best. The bio availability of these supps is always very low. This isnt to say that they are worthless,
I was just replying to the new lifter who complained about being sore for almost a week after lifting that getting diet/sleep routine/hydration in check will help multitudes more than trying to put together a supplement stack. If you dont believe that then you have a lot to learn my friend

2x Multi Vitamin
2x 1000mg Fish Oil
1x 5000 IU vitamin D
2x 50mg Zinc
2x Combat Whey Scoops
2x 1000mg L-Arginine
4x 65mg Pygeum

Split into AM/PM, other than Vitamin D, that's just the one a day. If I can't sleep I eat a couple 100mg of melatonin an hour before bed.

And I normally have my sips in the morning.

bruh that shits gota 20g of sugar per serv. just make ur own mass gain u fok

20g inst that much

SO much lack of BCAA's it's not even funny...it's the one supplement that I've seen amazing results with.

>falling for the bcaa jew

You get more than enough through your diet and whey protein

>Creatine
>15 bucks for a two year supply

Where are you finding this?

>metformin
Why do you take this?

Yes but that includes the food you eat with it

Insulin sensitivity/anti-aging

Pre workout
Whey
Creatine
Zinc
Fish oils
Lecithin (for those big cum loads)

>NAC
you lose out in the long run for letting exogenous antioxidants handle what your body should be adapting to itself. papers are there
good before a long drinking session though, if you want to last long.
>lithium
what?
>astaxanthin
krill oil might be better
>aspirin
alright
>multi
nope
>10,000 IU
only if you're a basement dweller or taking it every other day
>creatine
ok
>scoops
ok
>ginkgo
fuck no
>ZMA
okay, but depends on the amount and form. 20-30 mg zinc gluco, mag NOT in the citrate or oxide form

>multi
nope
>3g fish oil
good
>10,000 IU vit D
don't need that much unless you really dont get any light
>zinc pico
good but might be too much

>biotin
hop on minoxidil w/ isotret and ketaconazole if you're balding
>5-htp
nope.
>fat burners
unless there's ephedrine in there, take it out.
>whey
ok

decent stack, no nonsense. multi is removable though

lol

ok stack.

ok

ok stack. you must like fucking. get your partner on maca too if you have one.

decent. you must make good money and go to examine.com. alpha-gpc is debatable. take the bacopa daily. NAC somewhat debatable depending on what you're using it for. if it's before a drinking session then alright. if it's to reduce flu symptoms ok but you might as well just get flu shots. if it's for recovering better after a workout, then bad idea.

tip: get your hands on some insulin if you can. spray it into your nose. the studies are there.

>Mesomorph pre-
>ON Whey protein
>Scivation BCAAs
>Multivit
>/endstack

Basically just this. Put on good strength and mass so far.

>Omega 3
>Zinc
>Vit D
>Pygeum

good to see someone else has taken the tumeric pill, i have both my parents on it now as well as any of my "friends" who actually listen to me

This is basically my stack except I use caffeine instead of pre-workout. I am curious though any seasoned gym-bros use creatine in their stack to get extra reps? Obviously many people do but in the past creatine would give me a bloaty feeling and I didn't feel it was worth it for a few extra reps. Maybe it was the brand I used.

>Whey
>Vit D
>Fish Oil

That's it. Want to start taking zinc too. Would consider magnesium but I eat a shitton of nuts so I doubt I need it.

>shitton of nuts
Er, gout dude.

>take the bacopa daily
It's too sedating to take every day and it makes caffeine less effective, but I use it now and then for the potential benefits to memory and learning

How are nuts related to gout lol

>10,000 IU

What does it do?

why are so many of you taking 10,000 IU vit D?

2,000-4,000 IU is generally regarded as the best dose to be taking.. 10,000 is too much unless you live in a basement

They're the same idiots who do a loading phase of Creatine or eat 3 fish oils a day i.e. "please use sup quicker"

magnesium
vitamin D
ALCAR
fish oil
noopept

What I get from myprotein:
Whey, Instant oats: usually make a shake with 25g whey and 100g oats + peanut butter and banana)
Creatine: 5g
Beta Alanine: 3g
Vit D3: 5,000 IU
Caffeine: 100-200mg
Omega 3: 2 softgels/day

How much caffeine is too much?
I drink four cups of coffee in the morning with a cup of milk, and the same at night of black tea with milk.

look up the symptoms of being over the active limit, talk to doctor about it

Whey Protons
Zinc
Niacin
Fenugreek & Ashwaganda
Green tea pills
CLA
Magnesium
Multivitamin
Calcium & Fiber
Creatine
BCAA
DMAA
D-AA
Noopept
MK-677
Ostarine
Adenosine Triphosphate (Probably BS tho)
Rich PIano Liver & Organ Defender
Glutamine
Biotin
Dream Leaf

How much until the brink of insanity?

not him, but I think it's just a strong anti-inflammatory

coffee
sunlight
laughter

Arginine
Whey Protein
Korean Panax Ginseng
B-Complex
Gingko Biloba
Milk Thistle
Lutein+Milk
Creatine

Anyone ever try anything from JuicePlus? I'm taking a vegetable multivitamin from them (I hate eating veggieis), in my attempt to try and be more natural with my supplements.

All I'm taking right now is:
Aforementioned Multivitamin,
Protein after my workouts,
Amino Energy for my preworkout,
and a Yaklut rip off

I was also thinking about starting creatine, I feel like I've hit a plateau and I've heard it helps.

Vitamin B12
Vitamin D
Phytosterols

Am vegan.

Fish oil
Whey Isolate if I didn't hit my protein macros
BCAA with water intra workout - this shit works
Phenibut as a substitute for booze every other week

Thinking about getting some ZMA too, but I'm afraid it'll shift my libido into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

This is my chtonic fatigue protocol supplement stack. Recently I added magnesium citrate and removed vitamin E because I didnt think it made any difference. This protocol is kinda expensive but I cant reduce its cost by much because I go through 3 bottles of metafolin each month and each one costs 13$. Its the only supplement beside b12 that I cant go without and I feel super depressed when I reduce the dose.

>whey
>creatine
>fish oil
>a-z multi
>vit d3
>vit c
>zma
>saw palmetto
>DMAA
>melatonin
>l-theanine
>huperzine a
>MT2
>MK-677
>IGF1-lr3
>test e
>hcg
>aromasin

creatine
arganine
citrulline
glutamine
bcaas
tribulus
multivitamins
magnesium
fish oil
vitamin d
iron+vit c
leucin
caffeine
protein powders

Whey protein
Creatine
Beta Alanaine
Vitamin D 5k IU
Zonc
Methyl Folate
B Vitamins

Agree, legion has great products. Deff my fav.

I never took any supplements and recently started with fitness. As someone spending most of the time infront of his computer I started taking Vitamin D3 in order to compensate the lack of sun on my skin. Also living in Germany. Now I wonder if it's going to be visible or noticable somehow after a while? Or is it just "good for the immune system" and I get less sick or so?

>all

>Rich PIano Liver & Organ Defender
>no orals or prohormones
unless you're taking accutane or alcoholic you're pissing money away

What makes this so great?

The ingredient list. It also doesn't taste like shit, but i add a couple drops of 'orange burst' water flavoring to kick it up a notch.

Thinking about mixing my maca with straight up coffee. My dick has been harder than ever since trying this shit, highly recommended. It was less than $13 on amazon for gelatinized powder.

Creatine
AlphaMan Multivitamins
CLA
Vitamin D
BCAA powder
Scoop Protein
Fish Oil
Preworkout wise I just got some TF7 Labs poison, will be trying it in a couple days time, will be half scooping tho because caffeine content on that shit is crazy