Leg press requires spotters

Leg press requires spotters

This is why all of these exercises scare the shit out of me. I know it's just an excuse to not exercise, but I'm actually pretty afraid of sustaining sever injury.

why can't those machine "simply" have something that prevents you from locking your knees?

>Nah bro I'm not squatting. They're bad for your knees.

This doesn't happen when you are half reasonable. This guy is trying to max out his quarter-leg-presses so he can tell clueless girls how much he can lift.

just do sk8/board/ squats

dat rom

>not standing safely inside the squat cube

Aren't you supposed to have the bar on your shoulders

2 inch ROM
Egolifting
Using his arms to help
Getting a friend to video him

This guy will never walk normally again and I have zero sympathy

hes actually ok unlike the fag on OP

look at meh i'm putting my feets so low so my quads shake till they break i mean i couId put them just 5cm higher to be safe but i'm so retarded :(

I'm jelly of his wrist flexibility, if only I could use that grip.

You're exercising your right to not give a fuck. I respect that.

This
Locking out has absolutely nothing to do with it. Its the fact that his legs are so low so when locked out they have pressure facing downwards.

They are on his shoulders

>Not having a properly trained nervous system

what's the spotter is supposed to do in that situation?

if he can front squat that he knows what hes doing by now

Keep the video running

Yes it does you retard, had he not locked out his legs he wouldn't have gone into flamingo mode

No like behind the neck so it rests

Are you so stupid you didnt understand what I said?
Its because his legs are low. If you have your legs high on a leg press so they are above the center of the plate that your legs literally canot snap downwards. Start lifting and grow a brain before posting again.

but he chose to expose himself to the risk of having all those lbs fall on top of him, and that happened.

so he should have stayed inside the infinite hyperspatial squat cube

Having your legs higher or lower hits your muscles different, you can go as low as he did and not snap your shit, just don't lock out nigger

I know that dude im just saying locking out is never the problem its the weight and foot positioning. Also it barerly makes a difference in terms of muscles worked so take that BB.com bullshit and leave. You should be squatting instead of LP anyway.

Worst this guy has is a couple of bruises on his upper thighs.

He's doing front squats

fuck man that's even more brutal than the webm of that lady at some fitness expo.
This is why you shouldn't lock out on a leg press, not to mention his other mistakes of ridiculous weight and rom