strawpoll.me/12685183
youtu.be/YmEONoUducM
imgur.com/a/7xQRm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS

IT'S THE OOOONLY THIIING THAT

Reposting from last thread:
When I'm fatigued or just tired overall, my quads appear to be the weakest link and fail before anything else. Anyone have any idea how I could fix it? Obviously too late in meet prep to implement something now, but after competing, I would love for my hips to not shoot back during squats just because I didn't sleep enough. Should I just hammer quad volume?

Maybe isolate them????!!!

I was thinking that, but it's still bizarre that my quads take so much longer to recover than anything else, even being majorly affected by a slight decrease in sleep amount.

No idea, hammering quad volume makes sense to me but that's definitely a guess at best

do highbar instead of low bar till they are balanced

it depends. Aren't you at a 405 squat at a fat 225?

you might want to do a leg press once a week

High bar fucking sucks, I get thoracic erector strains when I do it, the rack position is uncomfortable, and my squat has a fuckton of forward knee travel, so it's not like my quads aren't getting hit a lot from my normal low bar squat

Hoping for 405 at my meet, bw is 220. My issue with leg press is that it can reaggravate my IT band friction syndrome, but I can try. Reps, sets? 5x10 at whatever feels good?

6x5. but it may not even be your quads. You mentioned your hips shoot back?

My hips shoot back because my quads feel too weak, or at the least, too tired, to take the the load. Only really happens when I don't get 8-9+ hours of sleep a night now.

are you timing your rest between sets?

Even from the moment I wake up, my quads feel stupidly weak when I don't get enough sleep. As soon as I wake up, it's very noticeable.

Yes, get anywhere from 5-10 minutes, depending on how out of breath I am, but I always have my eye on the time.

weird. it always helps to sleep more.

maybe try sleeping more before you go adding more volume in

>reaggravate my IT band friction syndrome
Sounds like you're just a GDE who doesn't want to try hard.

Is mixed griped deadlift really bad? Today I got my first grip plateau on deadlifts with overhand grip. Im not using chalk nor straps though. Should I get the chalk first to test it or switch to mixed grip??

You have no choice if you ever want to deadlift heavy
Straps, hook grip or mixed. Those are your choices.

No, mixed grip isn't the boogie man, don't worry.

But what about imbalances and such? Im lifting for longevity and strenght in general though

Just use straps in training and then hook or mixed in comp

Very minor
You can always switch hands between reps or sets

>Only really happens when I don't get 8-9+ hours of sleep a night now.
hahahah holy fuck if I were you I would never lift. I get 5 hours on average and that's after taking melatonine and other sleep helping shit. Without those I'm lucky to get 3-4 hours.

I try but school can be a bitch senpai.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mixed grip + chalk is fine senpai, you're going to severely limit your deadlift strength and progress if you only ever do double overhand

Bench is barely affected though :^)

myths and legends

Yo faceguy, if i understood you correct on this "adding DB press to nuckols int x3 high":

You'd add to all sessions but would still keep CGBP on monday?
And you would have some difference intensity/volume/rep-scheme on the three days?

Focus on not making your hips shoot up during your next training period(most important).
Highbar squats
Could also try pause squats or pin squats(might be useful since you're forcing yourself to stay in the right position after the pause/touching the pins)

>First point
Believe me, I really do
>Second point
Ew, would SSB be a suitable replacement?
>Third point
Seems good to me too

It could also be that your back angle is to vertical when you go down, forcing your hips to shoot up because you're in a weak position when you bounce up.

I recently realized I was totally misinterpreting what hip drive was all about. Feel like such a moron but can't wait to see if it fixes my shit squat

Is blueshoes alpha?

strawpoll.me/12685183

hes beyond alpha

he's beyond humanity

Damn straight!

Lads,sacroilliac inflammation is ruining my life.I am in constant pain and it has been like that for a whole year now,cannot progress on squats and deadlift and meanwhile 17 years old kids from my country deadlift 280 kg. feels bad man.

Anyone feels me?

good night

Dat strained-stool looking form on the way up. Pretty great.

rehab it dummy

the sad thing is that hes stronger than a lot of big dudes at the gym

Is he really? he goes to a pretty strong gym...

at both gyms i went to 2 plates for 3-5 questionable reps is what a lot of guys do

thats not much better than big old blue!

yeah but blueshoes doesnt look like hes ever touched a weight

objectively false

Alright so i need help, anyone else own adi powers? i like the heel when squatting but while stretching i grabbed the bottom of my shoe doing pic related and noticed in the middle of the heel its squishy but the outside rim is hard, is this normal?

also do you wear heeled shoes while deadlifting? am new to Pl and have seen some people do it

I'm glad I have /plg/ when I see guys squatting 60-100kg or everyone is miring my 150kg squat I would probably lose motivation to progress long time ago. Then I come here and see 17year old squatting 250kg and he reminds me how shit i am

>also do you wear heeled shoes while deadlifting? am new to Pl and have seen some people do it
something someting it's not optimal, you can deadlift whole wooping 10% more in flats. I deadlift in squatting shoes and don't care that much.

False.

he wants to be sam hyde so bad its actually sickening

Untrue.

That's actually wrong

>copying his pose with the arm
>copying his attitude and humor
>copying his tank top down to the color

cmon nigga what else u want

thanks user, ive seen people wearing them to bench is that just because the soles dont slip so much and good if your short to touch the ground?

Sam Hyde isn't autistic. Blueshoes isn't either but people think he is.

That's a common pose.

Common shirt.

You're moot.

sure

youtu.be/YmEONoUducM

Well I just wear them every day to gym. I don't own dozens different pairs of lifting shoes, also when I squat and bench on the same day I'm not gonna change shoes. Also it's easier to bench with heels up but banned in meets, so wearing squatting shoes allows you to keep heel a bit higher while also being legal.

Is this /owg/?

Sam Hyde is a giant faggot whereas Blueshoes is a god.

t. Not blueshoes

reading not a strong point?

My left bicep consistently hurts after lifting. What do?

home gym here so i can wear what ever or take shoes off and go Socks or anything, just curious if anyone else has the soft middle part of the heel on adi powers, cant find anything online

Are you supinating your left hand for the mixed grip deadlift?

norsie did you know missmiafitt had nudes leak?

nice

her? i wants to see

I can't quite make out how much is on that bar....
How much is on that bar?

I second this notion

i only know about the video of her sucking a dick

I unironically recommend long distance biking in a hilly area. My squat is my only good lift and I think it's cause of all the quad gains I made before I started seriously lifting due to the immense amount of biking I did.

I tried everything.rolling,chiro,Narcosans. nothing works for me.also information on this topic is very hard to find

>muh biking
>muh quads
Everytime I see legs of those faggots claiming they have huge legs because of biking they always look dyel as fuck.

imgur.com/a/7xQRm

alright ill trust you bill, sounds like a trustworthy name

>fat woman ass
she's only one little debbie cake away from landwhaledom. she's hiding a cottage cheese store under those tights for sure

Thick with some muscle

Belt squats are the best quad exercise for powerlifting.

Nah, that's a rock solid ass and really good fat distribution.

Huh, I thought she was a dyke. Guess I can put her in the test boost folder now.

Mia Sand aka Ciroc angel aka missmiafit
copy and paste that into xvideos and you will see her blowjob video its pretty good

christ i had a monster and its like 10x more awakening than preworkout

why the fuck is that

Never underestimate the power of S I P S

dude what the fuck do they put in this shit im tweaked on one monster with 160mg of caffeine

i usually take 300mg at least in a preworkout

I was thinking about either doing those or lunges/Bulgarian split squats. Thanks senpai

vitamines especially Bs

oh yeah

god damn i dont really like this

How come?

im just sitting around waiting to leave for the gym feelin tense as fuck

ow mine heart

Sorry for crazy late response but i use hook grip

Work schedule is only giving me energy for 3x a week, what is the best 3x a week program?

Also has anyone ever done a Total-Upper-Lower type program? I wanted to try one of those so I could at least do the upper and lower days back to back

Well, the obvious answer is shot then.

Do you do a lot of curls? Do you do a lot of pulls (not just deadlifts, but things like cleans or high pulls and the like)?

If your arms aren't straight when you start a pull, you could irritate your distal biceps tendon.

Though I've been assuming your pain is around the distal tendon. Is it in the actual muscle belly instead?

The pain is right at the peak. I do some curling if I have time after main lifts. I do power cleans and chin ups. Could those be the problem?

>36 seconds
I cant fap to this

>36 seconds
More than enough for me

What's your guys take on how Sheiko should be ordered?
I just finished running 29-30-31-32, since I didn't even think about organizing it otherwise. Made some decent progress though. Finally broke my 4pl8 squat plateau. Gonna re-test my deadlift tomorrow evening.

I've heard some people argue for 29-37-30 but haven't understood the reasoning behind that argument.

DOH all the time for warmup sets to maybe 70-75% of max, higher if your warmups are mostly singles. DOH for "dynamic" work.

Straps when working above that for sets of 3-5 reps or more.

Competition grip (whatever that is, mixed or hook etc.) when working with singles and doubles above 80%. This will be a small enough volume of work that imbalances won't be worth worrying about.

Go to the Sheiko forum and download a new template, they've done away with the need for ordering the old numbered sheeeeeeiiit.

I'm feeling lost in the sauce when I go through that forum. It's so disorganized...