About to get in a fight with my neighbor

not even kidding.

pic related is him
>how did you get his picture

We had an encounter a few months before and he got in my face so i stuck my phone right in his face to assert dominance and started recording him, in the off chance he threw a sucker punch, id have evidence and a reason to beat his fucking ass. he backed down and didnt do anything, as expected.

I lift heavy, have trained at a boxing gym for several years and have done bjj for 2 years. not a punk or tough guy but i know i could kick some ass. would love to test these skills on an actual wannabe tough guy. i will post results if it happens

also
>him looking up to me

do you need any evidence that im tall and hes a manlet? hehe

What did you do to make him want to fight you?

A thread died for this.

bump for this OP. don't come whining to a Malaysian malaria forum without a story

I dont even need to see you to know this guy is going to wreck you. hope you got medical insurance

RIP OP 2017-2017

>fat
>short
>narrow shoulders
>stains on his shirt
>face red from just standing there
>balding
>wet greasy hair

Wew lad.. Just wew.

Overconfident. You're going to get throttled.

Are you a child? Why are you looking for a fight, act like an adult and let it go, jesus christ.

>win fight
>go to prison

but at least Veeky Forums respects you now

oh wait

>trained at a boxing gym for several years and have done bjj for 2 years.
And still insecure. What a shame.

You think you can take him? Should've provoked him the first time. Second time, He will pack heat. Can you box bullets OP?

not OP. Just saying... that dude looks run down

Op here. I confronted my neighbor again and the dude rocked me hard. I was trying to get my phone out of my pocket to intermediate him again and before I even knew what happened I was on the ground seeing stars. I heard him say bitch thought that phone would save him as he walked away.

I'm so fucking mad right now. I'm gonna get back at him.

Made me laugh more than it should have.

No way you're OP. No one would come back and blog about an experience that embarrassing

More likely OP is going to get his shit kicked in and never post in this thread again

Even more likely OP is just some faggot that wants Veeky Forums to dox the guy in the pic

Just put your gun in his face. Problem solved.

People need to stop this "hurr durr I'm recording and gonna post this on fagbook" shit.

idk man, he's been established since 1985. That's a long time to be established.

>have trained at a boxing gym for several years and have done bjj for 2 years

okey dokey then, post results from jail cell pls

No shit you stupid faggot

Tell him hes not welcome on your property and if he continues to trespass you'll call the cops.

Adults don't get into fist fights they can avoid.

If he puts hands on you fine, but if you initiate, or continue to argue with him you're only fucking yourself.