How would MK-677 affect growth during puberty?

How would MK-677 affect growth during puberty?

Other urls found in this thread:

irc.bio/product/ibutamoren/ref/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would probably do the same as steroids
one guy's natural test production stopped after lgd 4033 i think

MK doesn't suppress test production like LGD does.

Bump

Bump

I took MK-677 last year when I was 17. I went from 5'11.75" to 6'0.25" by my 18th birthd.

If you're taking MK-677 at an age where youre still going through puberty, you've got some serious body image problems.

so this is a legal steroid that I can purchase anywhere like here? - irc.bio/product/ibutamoren/ref/2

Every single person on Veeky Forums has body image problems
Yes

It's not a steroid. It's a compound that binds to some of the same receptors that steroids do.

Bumping

Just bought the cheap shit on eBay, wish me luck boys

hi cap

What?

That's the only fucking time it matters though

I would've told 15 year old me to guzzle that shit if I knew I was gonna be 5'11

If my little brother just turned 17 and is 5'10(I'm the same height), should I get this for him to try to get him over 6 foot

you may be referring to me, I usually post in sarm threads warning about it. Mine didn't stop completely but it was SEVERELY suppressed, got the blood work done to see for myself.

bump

so does mk 677 work or is it a meme? do you have to run it like a steroid cycle with pct?

should probably ask this in /fraud/ lol

just hop on a cycle at that point young one

>Grew .5 inches from 17 to 18 years old
>thinks some meme supplement helped

thats called growing you fucking idiot.

So can I just take this shit forever?

i took this shit and it fucked up my dick I cant get full erections anymore and im only 19

Pretty much but most people take it for 12 weeks then do like 4-8 weeks on then a couple off.
Also be careful of insulin resistance.

took it a few years back when i was 25. grew 3 inches (5'10" to 6'2") and my dick grew an inch in length in width

is this just another meme troll or real?

Ibutamoren is not a fucking steroid nor is it a sarm you will not need any pct because it has nothing to do with testosteron or its receptors it should increas hgh levels marginally, you can expect increasd hunger and more vivid sleep maybe better recovery it will not make you stronger or build more muscle in any significant way

im srs
i took it for a few months, grew, now i have 10/10 gf

Does mk need to be cycled?

No

>MK-677 doing literally anything to your test

actually it does, just in long cycles

If you dont take breaks you can get organ swelling, carpal tunnel syndrome and acromegaly among other things

MK-677 isn't HGH, it doesn't raise your GH or IGF to supraphysiological levels
some symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome are the only thing you can get from it but they aren't anything beyond occasional numbness and tingling in your hands/feet and they're only there while you're on it (but fwiw I noticed them from day 1)

It would be a big risk at best

This

OK I'm sold. Where's the best place to buy mk677? Pills or liquid?

Yeah but the shit youll get off the internet isnt medical grade mk677 in a proper absorbable form with proper dosing