Hair loss

Just ordered a 6 month supply of minoxidil.
This shit better fucking work, because if it doesnt, ill probably kms. Im a 21 yearold freshman in college i cant go fucking bald. And im already having trouble hiding my receeding hairline. I hear the women openly making fun of balding older students behind their backs and my heart sinks every time.

>inb4 just shave it off bro XDDD

not everyone has a nicely shapped head you assholes

Baldness means you think too much. Curb your brain gains

Isn't this the shit that'll make your hair fall off once you stop using it? I'm 99% certain this is the case.

>not everyone has a nicely shapped head you assholes

same boat, op, but i was lucky enough to make it to 33. I've had some recession in my twenties but it was so slow and mild that I didn't really care. IN the last year though holy fuck I'[m shedding like mad.

And i've got some serious temple veins to go along with my alien head.

>if it doesnt, ill probably kms

just get the surgery if it doesn' work. It's expensive but effective and you dont[ have to worry about medicatino every day forever.

Just take fin faggot. I've been on it for seven years and never had a bad side effect. Only thing that happened is i still have a head of hair like a mother fucker.

Your hair starts falling out when you stop taking it because your body goes back to how it should have been. Your hair won't just magically fall out because you stopped taking a drug hairloss is hormonal.

>$70 a month for the hair jew
I'm poor I'll just stay bald.

>he went to walgreens

lol. You can get it from India for 100/year

I started getting anxiety attacks/odd feeling in heart/chest tightness since I started finasteride.
I dunno is it something with heart or anxiety but it feels pretty bad, triggers often now when taking preworkout/dmaa

or china raws for a few bucks a year

I'm 22, and I'm going bald. I noticed a receding hairline at ~19, but only on the sides. In the last year, the hair at the front of my head has started thinning. I just hope the center of the front sort of stays. Despite it being pretty bad, I don't want to use hormone treatment.

>be 5'7''
>got glorious thick wavy hair

LOL BALDLEKS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

i've seen worse on 22yo dudes but that's gonna get pretty bad quite soon. That sucks brah. If you aren't comfortable wtih hormones I'd really look into minox, as inconvenient as it is. Eitehr that or prepare yourself to shave within a year or two.

not kidding through, shaving it is your best bet in all honesty. at least to like a 1. Just go for the skinhead look.

Minoxidil doesnt work on receeding hairlines though.

it might well work. The disclaimer about specific areas of hairloss is because the drug was not trialed on those areas, only the vertex.

guys, go to costco. if you get the 5 mg and cut it into 4ths 20 bucks can last you a couple months

How old? I was thinking that at 25, but now 3 years later things look grim.

>>$70 a month
What country do you live in. Here it is $50 for three months wouldn't you feel like a fucking idiot if you lost your hair because you didn't want to pay $16 a month?

where
please

24, noticing my hair thinning at the temples. Nothing crazy yet but trying to stay on top of this shit because I love my hair. What's the difference between fin and whatever else out there? Are they not to be stacked for maximum hair gains?

I wish i had of started when i wad 24 because chances are if your hair starts falling out it won't stop until you are bald.
Fin is one pill a day you don't have to put shit in your hair or worry about anything else. Get the 5mg pills and cut them into four they will cost $20 - $50 and will last you for three months but what i do is skip taking it one day a week and that will make them last even longer without risking too much.

I want to grow a beard can this supplement give me a good beard.

No

Well to my knowlege finasteride fucks up your male to female hormone ration, since thats what fin is, a hormone. So hit like gyno can happen to you (so ive heard) with quite some other concequences.
Minoxidile (rogaine) is just a 5% solution. You drizzle it on your head every day and within 2 months you will get visible results. In 6 months you should have your hair back. Possible Side effect are things like redness of the scalp etc. Skin related shit where you apply it.
But as i said. This is all theory, what actually happens ill find out myself in a few days.

receding hair at 21? game over.

~ 25 - 30 is when nearly every guy's hairline starts maturing.

It doesn't mean you will 100% go bald.

But if you starting in your teens/early 20s then yeah gg baby you fucked.

It started when i was 19. Im in the danger zone by now.

yeah you're 99% going to be completely bald.

been using minoxidil for years, the shit is cheaper if you buy it in the pharmacy instead of paying the rogaine jew.

it helps, also if you don't use it for a period of time your hair will not fall off imediately.

Just be careful with minox. I've read really often that minox fucked up the face of its users. It seems like it attacks collagen. So over time you get more wrinkles on your forehead and dark circles under your eyes too. Some wake up and can't use it anymore because they are allergic to it all of sudden. Even if all of this wont't happen to you you sure as hell will get a dry and itchy scalp over time.

You got ~3 years until you start looking looking ridiculous. Try getting a buzzcut now so you'll be less anxious about how you'd look bald in the future

t. bald at 19

Yea ive heard of the aging thing but i thought it just applied to people who used it to grow a beard. Not when you use it on your scalp like i plan to.

I ordered a 6 month supply for $28. I thought it was a joke.

>tfw itchy burning scalp and shedding
There is no worse feel. Not only am I going bald, there is a constant painful reminder that I am going bald.

>minoxidil
>beard
Tell me more

>tfw 25
>tfw hair starting to thin
I THOUGHT THIS ONLY AFFECTED WHITE PEOPLE. IM SUPPOSED TO BE GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED TO HAVING THICK CURLY HAIR UNTIL IM AT LEAST IN MY 40S. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah but the difference is Fina actually works whereas Minoxidil only works for 40% of people

>tfw 22

Fuck that shit m8. What you need is winstrol at 75-100mg every day.

Fapping claims another victim

Nah happens in both cases. Happens faster when you use it for your beard cause it gets more easily in your bloodstream. If you're unlucky your face will look like shit in a few months.

I tried everything from Rogaine, Minoxidil (both give temporary results, resulting in perhaps a small growth of baby hair in the areas you apply it to); I've also tried $6000 non-invasive treatments (no surgery) that just made my hair smell like shit.

I am considering doing hair transplants but that costs up to $8000 and I simply dont have the cash and there is also a 6 month recovery period where you need to wrap your head like a mummy erryday during that time, i've got a job, cant do it.

Now I just shave it off, seriously OP its the only way. If you do comb-overs you just look like a sad faggot.

19 here im pretty much fucked

Go see a dermatologist. It's possible that you having a skin condition has a symptom of hair loss. I have very sensitive skin on my scalp so if I use just about any shampoo it gets really itchy and I end up scratching hair off my head. But when I use johnson johnson baby shampoo I'm usually fine.

You look fine. I've always had a high hairline and look similar to you. Sure you can take photos that exaggerate your hairline but normally you'd look fine.

You sure are. Looks like a good jaw though.

Actually yes, google minoxidil before / after beard photos. Apparently it's bretty gud

im 20 and mine is a bit worse than this, plus its a little thinner in the front. was on minoxidil but i quit since it's a pain in the ass, been on finasteride for more than a year and have no sides, plus it regrew a little of my hair. since i started lifting it seems like i've lost some again, but fuck it, gonna stay on it and probably get a transplant this fall. I refuse to go through the best years of my life worrying about my hairline every day, and shaving is not an option.

that last sentence is my thought process as well. what do you pay for fin ?

Not everyone is wealthy you idiot

I'm 22 and worse than you. I'm just getting buff and tan and I'm on the buzzcut train now.
>I just hope my ex never ever sees me and I'll avoid my highschool reunion forever

Just get a prescription for proscar or something (i don't know if the generics have the same names everywhere). that's what i do and split the pills into 4, i pay like $15 for pills ~3 months usage

also, i started using a bit of something called toppik to make my hair look thicker in the hairline. A lifesaver if too much of your scalp shows

first i had to deal with acne and went on accutane (still get acne though) and now this at 20. sucks but could be worse

bro get on the big 3

lookism forum. go there and read up. You can save it but you need to act fast

Same fucking hairline at 20.
Feels fucking bad, i just try to lift the baldness away

>tfw black and have dermatological problems

If I go bald I will have a shitload of bumps and lesions and scarring visible. I'm trying to go on a "natural hair" routine as prescribed by black women on reddit. Hopefully it was just dry, unhealthy hair fucking me up.

explain this, is it exclusive to just black people?

NW2 at 22. I could see the lines forming when I was 16 so it's been kind of a slow process, really hoping that it's going to slow down now. Taking Biotin + Saw Palmetto + Pumpkin Seed Oil to see if that helps at all. If not well at least my prostate will be healthy heh

I thought my hairline by the temple was receding but then I looked at my baby pictures and I had the same hairline. :))

It's just moisturizing and trying to keep my hair as healthy as possible. No idea if it is only for blacks, but I think we need it especially because of our kinky hair that doesn't retain moisture because Africa and shit.

You can go look around if you want to. Fair warning though: you can't post in some of those places if you use sites that they blacklist. I couldn't post on naturalhair because I shitpost on the_donald. kek. I suppose I could always make another account but it's not worth it and browsing helps.

Let's say looks, body structure, face, etc arr rook same..
Would you guys rather be:
>6' 22 years old guy and already balding and having to shave it all by 25
or
>5'7'' 22 years old with thick wavy hair and not getting bald till you are in your 60's

If attractive face, 6' definitely. Attractive people can pull off shaved head.
If ugly, 5'7.

lol dude, so every-time I make a new account, i inevitably end up posting on the_donald. I just hate liberals so much or I end up posting in one of the 20 anti-trump "organic" subs and end up getting banned all over.

It's best to just avoid reddit. Even tho they win if I do that.

fuck reddit.

Go to this forum lookism and look up their guides on hair care. They know their shit

>tfw 23
I've always had a retroceded hairline, but I think now it's receding

Who would want to look like a match?

Propecia/Finasteride fucked up my hairline even worse. Like, i had a mid-slow recession until my dermathologyst prescribed me that shit, now i lost about half an inch of hairline in the last 5 months.
What do? I heard it gets worse if you just stop

I've got a big balding spot on the upper back of my head.

What do I apply there?
What should I eat?
Does sleeping more help?
Reducing stress?

started using it on hairline 2 months ago. hair started to grow there.

Haha try living a life where you start balding at age of 16
19 currently and I always cut my hair like a skinhead now, better that than people starring at me in the street

I had a friend who had this happen to him. he could have prevented his scalp from scaring and his perma bald spot if he would have seen the dermatologist sooner.

Anyone here have success with Nizoral?

25, have always had really fine hair but now its starting to recede and thin uniformly on the crown. I'm hoping to at the very least halt the loss and thicken my hair so that the hairline can be hid easier and doesn't get worse.

Finasteride is last resort for me, even if its a 1/20 roll of the dice that's too big of a risk to take when losing means impotency

So how long did it take you brehs to get past the denial phase of balding?

18 years old here. You guys have no idea how lucky you have it. This is from back in February.

damn nigga. no hair is better than that bro

Get a 1 guard shave while you're ahead bro

will make the transition easier

Hahah this makes me feel better about my hairloss at 27.

Hahahaha

>yfw have thick and fast growing hair

Feels good man

Babies aren't born with full hairlines. If you have to ask, you're balding.

>27
>laughing at an 18 year old's misery

nigga get it together

Nizoral made my hair look thinner and finer, actually

try Head and Shoulders Thickening or some other thickening shampoo

>Head and Shoulders Thickening
is this a meme

Doesn't that have laundry detergent and Sodium Laureth sulfate in it?

Idk, I like it. It's really good for my mild dandruff and also seems to make my hair look and feel a little thicker. I also have Nizoral and that stuff just made my hair look thinner.

Testosterone causes hair loss. Cut off your balls.

Lack of test also causes hair loss. Or so the internet tells me.