My six year old son is fat, help /fit

He's six, and in the 90th percentile for his height and weight. He's a short pudgy little bastard. I am putting him in football when the next school year starts (he missed the cut-off due to being born in October).

is is true little kids shouldn't weight lift. I was thinking of taking him walking/some jogging to the track near me. Is a mile a day too much for a six year old? Too little? I was a skinny kid so I never had to worry about this. Thanks.

how about you stop stuffing her fucking face with shitfood

Just get him to eat less. One mile is not too much for a little kid if he hydrates properly.

How is he short if hes in 90th percentile for height?

You're some kind of dipshit OP. Both my kids are 94th percentile and theyre taller than any kids their age.

Me again, also, a mile a day for a 6 year old isn't too much. My oldest, one year old, walked a mile yesterday around the park.

Tell your ill conceived spawn to not be lazy, and you can stop being a failure of a father by not stuffing his face.

He's referring to his BMI, I believe.

I meant he is in the 90th percentile for weight with boys his height. meaning he is fatter than 9 out of 10 other kids his height.

HE TRAIN FROM CHILD.

Start him with olympic lifting and feed him a steady diet of roids and hgh.

Okay, i was gonna shitpost my usual "hope this helps" post, but i am kinda passionate about stopping child hood obesity.

So, desu, dont put ur kid into football. Football isnt much of a exercise in comparison to what you could have ur kid doing.

If i were you, id have my kid join a wrestling club. Not just because i love the sport of wrestling, but i honestly think wrestling is a great way to get in shape and form self-discipline.

If you get ur kid to start playing football, he'll probably just cop out and become some obese lineman. If you have ur kid start wrestling, he'll probably have to start losing weight, and all in all, wrestling conditiong is far more streneous than football.

This. Gotta rebuild American weightlifting somehow, might as well start now.

How can you put forth the effort to respond with all that, but still keep saying "ur"? You do know people write you off as trash when you misspell on purpose? Have some class you peasant.

user, he just implied linemen are out of shape; you're not dealing with a smart person here.

SS + GOMAD

Stop feeding him trash and start making him move his fat ass. Non processed foods and good protein (EGG). No milk, unless you want a tranny/homosexual son.

Different user, but holy shit, while I was reading his post I didn't even fucking notice. It's like 'ur' is just another word in the English language now.
I need to spend less time online.

My 5 year old hiked 10 miles, followed by 12 miles the next day when we went to snowdonia on a weekend trip, the fat little prick should be able to jog 1 mile in is sleep

Not in the English language.
Maybe in American. But y'all can't spell colour, so...
>bunch of racists, can't spell coloured

>football
I hope you mean what Americans call soccer, and not the kind of football that gives people brain damage

SAVE HIM YOU FUCKER
PUT HIM ON THE DIET

VEGETABLES
PROTEIN
FRUIT

ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT HOW MANY CALORIES HE NEEDS, DON'T FUCKING INTO THE "OH HE'S A GROWING BOY SO HE CAN JUST EAT WHAT HE WANTS WE DON'T WANT TO STUNT HIM" MEME BULLSHIT THAT PEOPLE THROW OUT WHEN THEY DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS PROBLEM

TAKE HIM ON WALKS, FIGURE OUT A TYPE OF EXERCISE HE LIKES. REWARD HIM FOR LIVING HEALTHY.

And if you wanna scare him, show him one of those "My 600 pound life episodes" with the real fat monsters that can't be redeemed.

Lol implying im not a smart person because i dont think being a football lineman requires a high level of fitness. OP wants his kid to lose weight.

THiss right here boy

Lol, YOU'RE on fucking Veeky Forums. Assuming im some illiterare, uneducated peasent, because i use "ur" online makes you sound like a huge faggot.

If things like that trigger you this hard, i imagine being around you must be insufferable.

Here is a typical olympic heavyweight in wrestling.

Im sure you'll cherry pic some fat ass heavyweight, but they dont usually win :).

make him join wrestling
the fat will melt off his pudgy little gut.

I agree with this, even if his advice is sound I more or less dismissed it because of his writing.

Is he's in 90 for height and weight then he's proportional.

The irony of this post.

How about simply removing all the fucking sugar you shove down his gullet instead of forcing an obese 6 year old to run a mile daily

How are some parents so fucking retarded

But the weight percentiles they tell you are always by age, height doesn't factor in user

as a former all state football player who has played football since around that age, I saw many fatties cop out and become lineman who were shit athletes, they were just fat. I really, really hope that you take this user's advice. We didn't have wrestling in my school, but some of the kids that i went to camp with did, and none of them were fat at all.

just put him in sumo wrestling

SWIMMING
S W I M M I N G

get the fat fuck into a class immediately, its a
>valuable skill to learn from young
>burns a fuckton of calories
>easy on the joints
>gets him comofrtable with his shirt off from young

It's probably the food intake. But yeah increase his activity level, get him playing outside and playing sports.

it could be genetics.

>i am kinda passionate about stopping child hood obesity.
Michelle? Michelle Obama, is that you?

Your kids fat because your a shit/lazy parent who let a child's health deteriorate on your watch. Go fuck yourself.

I kekd
That said Michelle is right

Bro. Restrict his calorie intake and get him to do a sport.

Not wrestling, that's fucking gay.

Buy him a bike or something.

>snowdonia
sheep shagger detected

Ignore this guy. He is a crypto-Chad trying to turn your son into a beta for his Chadlets to cuck.

Wrestling will give your son a thicc neck which women will swoon over. Plus he will learn to take down another man and build the confidence in himself which will prevent him from becoming a beta nu-male.

>SWIMMING
of all the sports they have the lowest test levels, it is good for a 6 yo tho