Dad is 5'5 or 5'6"

>dad is 5'5 or 5'6"
>mom is about 5'6"
>I'm 5'8"

>parents come back from visiting my mother's side of the family overseas
>apparently all my cousins are now over 6'0"

>my maternal grandfather is 5'10" at least
>my great-great grandfather was so fucking tall, they had to make him a special coffin when he died.

>these genetics ruined by a fucking autistic friendless manlet marrying my mom

I often find myself twisting the bar so that the left is moving closer to me on the way up during bench press. What could be the cause of this?

>tfw mom is barely 5'3 maybe even 5'2
>dad is 5'9

im 5'7 should i pass my genes on or nah

marry a tall chick or a chick with a tall dad

If you have a child with a woman of your height or taller, that child could easily be in the 5'10"-6'0" range.

what race are you? How tall is your family in general.

Oddly enough, my mother is Spanish/Portuguese and my father is the white one.

I figure if I marry and have kids with a white woman, my kids will get tall genes from her side of the family and have some recessive tall genes from myself.

Maybe I should still worry because apparently I have a male cousin on my paternal side who is 5'2"

its weird and im white

one of my uncles is like 6'3
another one is literally like 5'4
same with cousins and stuff

haha. my mom is 5'7", my dad is 5'9".

i'm 6'2.5".

when did you do your growth spurt?

It's too late for me anyways. I'm fucking 21.

>counting extra .5 inches when you're already 6'2"
Why? You should only do that if you're a manlet looking to exaggerate his height.

Holy shit OP don't be so harsh on your dad

OP here

>dad unironically so beta as a father that my sister is moving out in may to be with her girlfriend she met on the internet (who is fat)
>my sister is a tumblr sjw and believes to be a bisexual asexual
>I used to be a huge beta myself
>now find out that he unironically ruined my mother's genetics

Is there any point of loving him as a father? This is a real question.

Do db presses.
And
Be super strict and slow on form for your warm up sets.

>these genetics ruined by a fucking autistic friendless manlet marrying my mom
That nigga got a women at least, your excuses are garbage. If he can, you can, you absolute fucking retard. You're blinded by arrogance.

What is the cutoff point for acceptable height, anyhow?

>INB4 some ridiculous shit like 6'7

If you are over 18 and aren't taller than your dad just end it t b h

>that nigga got a woman at least

ayo hol up

He was one of those beta losers that had to go overseas for a woman because white men are seen as high-tier status symbols.

While he was in the military, he went to South America (where she lived with her family) and found her.

late middle school

fair enough. i'll keep it at 6'2"

I think 5'7-5'9" is as short as you can be without being seen as a freak.

Any lower than that, and you should actually consider the surgery because no one will ever take you seriously unless you're someone in the 99nth percentile of everything else but your height.

And at that point, if you were tall along with it, you'd be a god.

Realistically? 5'7". For Veeky Forums? 6'0". For Veeky Forums? 6'2". For women? As long as you make enough money and aren't below 5'6" or so, it doesn't matter.

But he's happy, and you're not. Who's the winner here?

>But he's happy, and you're not

he's not a happy man. His genetics should have ended with him.

Are you seriously judging your dad as a person overall based on his height?

holy shit too much interwebz for tonight

he is unironically friendless and has told me that if he didn't socialize for the rest of his life with anyone, it wouldn't bother him.

Everyone has a different perception of a good life and your father is satisfied with being who and what he is, regardless of how you may see it, he's happy with it. You don't have to be anything like your parents. Ever. You decide what you want to do with your life and do the things you want to do which'll make you happy. Sitting on a fitness board, judging your father because of his preferences and hating yourself because of your height won't change anything. You're angry and it's unjustified, the worst thing you can do is feel insecure because of your height (which you clearly are). Good luck user, I hope things work out for you.

>You're angry and it's unjustified, the worst thing you can do is feel insecure because of your height (which you clearly are).
t. someone with a normal person as a father and lives in a normal family.

I don't want to post my life story, but I had to teach myself how to be a man from total social retardation (including but not limited to not showering, washing my face, or using deodorant). From there I've become normal socially.

My sister is now a failure, he is pussy whipped by his wife, and is even pushed around at work.

-bad at being a man and role model
-can't make a functional family
-ruined potentially good genes
-I have his genes

It goes beyond height but includes it. I even inherited low-t levels from him.

Stop worrying about everybody else and do whatever will make you happy, jump on roids, go get addicted to coke and stupid whores at clubs, get a knee job, what do you want us to tell you user? You're the only person who can make yourself happy, figure it out for fuck sake. You're doing well so far, just stop being a little bitch.

>mom is 5'3
>dad is 5'11
>I'm 6'2
Big difference being raised in a first world country as opposed to Mexico like my parents makes. I want to have kids with this tall Turkish girl I met, we'd have strong, intelligent, beautiful kids. Turkish women are god tier, lads

>my mom is 5'5"
>my dad is 5'8"
>i am 6'1" and my brother is 6'2"

You have nobody to blame but yourself. You allowed the manlet genes to predominate. You are a manlet because you are weak.

Mom is 5'5"
Dad is 5'10"
I'm 6'3"
grandfather on Mom's end is 6'3", and his dad was 6'6".

>5'2 mom
>5'9 dad

>I'm 5'10
Worked fine for me.

I'm going to try and find me a nice short girl too. I like em under 5'5

>turkish
>god tier

the problem is that they're arab

>tfw
>dad is 5'10"
>mom is 5'8"
>be 6'3"
thank you based genetic lottery (also everyone on my moms side is 6ft+)

TURKS ARE NOT ARAB DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

>glass half empty thoughts
>should've, could've, would've

Fags needs to stop associating themselves with only oneside of their genetics. You are a sum of products.

Think of it as your Manlet genetics getting a chance.

height is a big deal

My family is all white, english and dutch.
None of us are over 5'8".
My dad and I are 5'6".
Mom is 5'.
My sister is not even that.

Being white doesn't guarantee much.

Okay? You can't change height so why worry about it. You should only worry about things you can change. Play with the cards you were dealt.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but your mother is not telling you something.

kek

What does your sister being a trendy lesbian have to with him?

If you were 6'5", you would have the same size dating pool, circulation problems, and no manlet gains.

He tried to marry into better genetics for you, just like you want to do for your kids.

Love is pointless, rephrase your question.

forgot pic