Do I have gyno?

Are just moobs?

Another angle

I weight 160 lbs and am 5'5"

You're just fat. I'd estimate 25%-30% bf

Am I skinnyfat?

Really? Thank God. Surgery would suck.

If you truly are that weight and look like that then you REALLY need to work out. Read sticky, get going. That's an order.

No, just fat. You have a BMI of 26.6, making you overweight.

I used to be worse. 2 years ago I was 190 lbs. My lowest weight was 139 lbs and I still didn't look thin. I've become slightly depressed in college and started gaining weight. Binge on junk food frequently.

Stop doing that. At 139, you would still be overweight.

How far do I need to go to become thin? 100 lbs?

Either way, lose weight tubbo.

If, when you have visible abs, you still have tatas; see a doctor.

Oh baby, I want to suck on those tits bro

Actually, I was wrong. You'd be a good weight at 139.

>bmi

>139lb male at 5'5, overweight

>5'5"

you're a woman

Losing weight alone won't make you look good, you need to tone and define your muscles, and the only way to do that is through strength training. Get to it.

It's like seeing people go from 300+lbs to 200lbs or less, but without any addition of muscle or tone/definition. They lose the weight but they don't work out or train, and it's such a loss of potential. These fatties have so much potential to gain muscle and define their bodies, but they just lose the weight instead. It's a missed opportunity, it's easier to add muscle while you're heavy and still have fat/weight to work with.

holy fucking shit you are cursed

You need to lose weight. You need to cut weight. You need to lose weight. You, (You), You.

cardio
and lifting
and not eating like shit
you know... working out
moobs will leave.

Build muscle and cut weight until you see abs.

On a related note, how do you work out around Gyno? I legit have it and have been trying to figure out how to lose them since I was 15. Been dieting and all and none of that shit seems to work. Is there anyway to lose them through pure exercise? or am I gonna have to get the 5k surgery?