/fph/ - Fat People Hate Thread

/fph/ - Fat People Hate Thread

Smash or pass, black boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3M8igAEaR1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you know that even when you're being nice you're oppressing fat people? Stop complimenting fatties!! But also don't insult them! Don't notice them. Ignore your fat friends

youtu.be/3M8igAEaR1Q

>restricting
noticed this word being used more recently
when did 'diet' become not fit for purpose?

when autism became the norm. They want to say their dieting and as such lost weight but they don't believe in dieting as a weight loss method.

"It’s every woman’s worst nightmare. Your boyfriend is going down on you when suddenly he reels back in horror—gagging, dry heaving, sobbing.

“Did I forget to shower,” you think, panicked. “Did I just get my period?” “Did the surgeon neglect to snip the entire penis?”

In Mandy Mountain’s case, it was far more sinister than a fishy smell or an angry inch, and only when her luvah lifted the flattened remains of a KITTEN from her fat rolls, did she realize just how sinister.

The 25-year old told The Sunday Sport, bastion of rigorous journalism. (AKA made up shit)

“Poor little Buttons must have suffocated when I rolled over, I never even noticed. “It wasn’t even my kitten. I was looking after him for my neighbors.”

“My boyfriend was going down on me when he shrieked and leapt back, sobbing.
He must have been in there dead for some time, at least three or hour hours. We gave him a proper burial, and broke the news to my neighbors. But I feel so terrible about it. I can’t apologize enough.

And I’m now willing to try anything to lose some weight. This is the wake-up call I needed.”

That’s a bold statement coming from someone who pulls in about $100,000 a year as a plus sized fetish model.

The 770 pound from West Virginian has to eat 20,000 calories a day in order to maintain her ample figure.

That’s the equivalent of 30 ice cream sundaes, or 20 giant submarine sandwiches—every single day.

Mandy’s generous thighs measure an amazing six feet in circumference – that's the size of Leonardo DiCaprio! The model explained:

“I’ve never had a real job, but I’ve always been able to make money modeling.
Men love my buttery lumps and bumps. And I enjoy being worshipped like some sort of massive goddess.

But I also love animals. I’d never even hurt a fly. So to accidentally kill a gorgeous little kitten is too much for me to take.

And my boyfriend Clint’s taken it bad too. He’s started wetting again.”

>He's starting wetting (the bed) again

Chubby chasers really are weaker than men.

>watching fatkino
>Steven fails to lose any weight and actually gains 21 pounds
>Dr Now has had enough of his shit, asks Steven to follow him around the back
>leads him into an empty room with a full length mirror in the middle
>asks him if he thinks that the thing in the mirror still looks human

DESTROYED

based firemen

Link to that scene, please?

They really are honestly. It's weird because they usually think that no one else would like them except the one they are in a relationship with.

>500 calories a day max
>sometimes as low as 90
>still can't lose weight
>tfw you're so fat that the laws of thermodynamics don't apply to you anymore

>want to hate it because its a man in drag
>want to defend it because the fat girl is insane
what has this world come to

Very based fireman have a sip my friend for that

>Why do you assume that I am thin?
wut

just by reading that headline i know what this will be about

>Upper back is fatter than ass

GODDAMN HOW

WHAT THE FUCK THATS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

Who has a link for part 2 of Assanti

ASSANTI CALLING THE POLICE ON PRINCESS BECAUSE SHE'S TAKING THE HEALTH COMPANY'S TV BACK LMAO

Seconded.

What kind do cardio gains can I expect from flailing around naked covered in oil in the bathroom?

How long do you think he's gone nofap?

Maybe this is what true peak performance looks like. Maybe he has evolved, transcended, he is no longer human because he is pure testosterone.

You may not like it, but literally, this is what peak performance looks like.

Depending on how heavy that P is, that could literally kill him.

2-5lbs, they are shit-tier sheet metal and not even solid, it's folded with maybe a bolt in it.

Has the fat acceptance community commented on the honey boo boo woman who lost a ton of weight?

when hillary became a main contender

I think, good for her. Even though she had to do it with surgery she's still a step above that whale her ex husband is dating now. Speaking of which, that whale seems to have made it her mission to give Alana childhood diabetes, all bolstered by the excuse "she's just a kid"

She just looks so off but improvement in any case. If only she cared enough to work on her kid but I guess she must be saving that for next season spinoff or something.

Does anyone have the comic where this is from?

I just hope she doesn't go back to her old eating habits, sticks with her trainer to lose more and stay healthy, and most of all get Alana to lose all her weight and eat at least semi-healthy most of the time

Restricting is a term people with eating disorders use, usually means lowering calories in a knowingly unhealthy way. For example, someone could say they were restricting by eating 200 calories a day.

Dieting is a word used for normal people and is less extreme. It doesn't have as much of a negative connotation.

>t. anorexic

I've seen this so many times before, and every time I start watching it I never expect the whole stick to disappear, but somehow it always does.

>You're endangering the rights of dieters!
excuse me?

the future is black.

Fleshlight on a stick?

trump is the fattest president in modern history dude

Drag is fine for Ursala, because Ursala's look was inspired by a famous fat drag queen from the 70s who performed under the stage name Divine.

So drag is very true to source.

Do you think anyone here cares about that?

episode uploaded yet?

I mean, I don't really care, but I thought the fact was interesting.

I thought Taft still holds that title

>tfw the meows she heard she probably thought was air escaping her folds

>
>I mean, I don't really care, but I thought the fact was interesting.

Thanks goy I didn't know that.

She also tagged this with #gaming, #AMBW (asian male, black woman), and #trap music

also
>dairyofablackhotnamedkatsumi
>dairy
moo bitch

i knew that, i still hate drag tho

is there gonna be a part 3?

I was watching the episode and it suddenly cut to a different show about loose skin. I cant find any info. TLC is shit at promoting their programming.

I want to physically fight the person who drew and wrote this, its fucking retarded on so many levels, fat motherfuckers the size of a truck never ever, had bulimia or other thin people eating disorders, their eating disorder is that they can't stop shoving food in their fat fucking gullet long enough to walk a few miles, fuck these people.

Doughnut looks good tho

Hopefully good grammar.

I hate that shit where people are, like, trying to own themselves and their fatness and every angle of their pics they try to take they work to hide the fatness. It's fucking garbage and nonsense and only exposes that they understand what they work to find pride in they themselves abhor.

Why did you add an unnecessary "like" in the middle of your first sentence? I would understand if we were talking but you had to, like, type that out

>fat pussy
Is it any different than regular?

What about Taft?

Are you 100% sure about that?

>sister is 230lbs 5'5"
>12 year old niece weighs 150lbs
>Both of them gorge themselves constantly
>whenever they come over they have fountain drinks
>both constantly eat at mcdonalds
>bought 3 dozen krispy creame doughnuts the other day
>niece constantly steals food from my pantry
>"I don't know why she's so fat user, I don't cook bad food!"
>"I only eat a couple hundred calories a day user!"
Now she wants gastric bypass surgery because she's "genetically predisposed to being fat" I really hate that lying fat cunt.

Does he count as modern history?

The fat compresses the vaginal walls, making it tighter, like a lesser version of a girl who does kegels. There's also the smell, and the fact that that bitch ain't gonna do any of the work.
>t. a friend... totally not personal experience
>promise

>Bob cut
>boots
>jeans
Sorry guys but I'd milk that cow until she was over the moon

tell them

Every time they eat at rotten ronnies fucking mark up a piece of paper,every time that fat kid steals from you just slap them round the back of the head. Constantly call them out on their bull shit lies, fat people are habitual liars & cheaters always trying to palm off blame elsewhere. Just cut them the fuck off

You are part of the problem

Man, I remember this old history teacher we had back in middleschool

>Dude was massive, like "Drink 2 Liters of Pepsi" a day, kind.
>He actually did chug out of a liter while teaching.
>Was quite stern, not the best teacher but okay.
>One day friend and I are just sitting in the class during some school event.
>Big Papa Teach sneezes, the Alps register a 6.5 on the Richter Scale.
>His desk freaks out and moves 5 inches forward, hoping he won't be assimilated into the Coca-Cola Collective.
>Friend notices, almost busts out laughing.
>We start cracking "what-if" jokes later on that day, such as-
>What if his stomach just lurched out and absorbed the desk?
>What if robbers tried to shoot him? Would the bullets just sink in and disappear or would they bounce off or some shit?
>Buncha other good jokes, I don't remember em all, but the big guy's working as a principal now.
>Oh yeah, he had a heart attack couple years later as well.

But seriously man, nothing but Pepsi or Dr. Pepper/Coke, I don't remember what it was, I just know it was dark.

Was it diet

80's am besten

I ripped my pants once at home. They were a non-stretch pair of sleep pants and I bent down fast to grab my dog's bowl and they ripped right up the ass.

Used to work in the desolate abyss known as McDonalds.
In U.K.
Fatties & dole scum everywhere.
>Working on lobby as fat children mashed large 1/4 pounder meals into the gaping maws.
>Parents breathing heavily through noses as their fat faces were constantly in contact
with food.
>people giving children, in pushchairs, happy meals. Their poor digestive systems churning up horrors & flooding the nubile arteries.
Place is a circus of fucking horrors

Wow, what a truly awful greentext

Why did you work at mcdicks

>Humanity around for 200,000+ years
"Lol dude that was at least 200 years ago that's ancient"
Kys

>you will never be this mad over something so mundane
feels good man

Not a lot going for me in life at that time senpai. Life was skelly mode & drug benders.
Seeing people destroy their bodies through laziness made me re evaluate life.
Think it saved me...

Ah I see, I can imagine the smell is worse than just sweat

So you have a retarded definition of modern history. That solves that

What show/episode is this?

>be me with wife
>watching new 600 lb life
>cuddling and being cute
>laughing at fatties
>her hand starts its routine
>400x1 wrist flicks
>smile and close my eyes
>hear her lean in close to my ear
>her voice low and slow
>..."hellooo"
>It's doctor Now, he's grabbing my dick
>"now I need you to lose 10ml of jizz in the next 10 min or your out of the program
>she laughs but the damage is done
>dick broken
>wife removed
>I am permanently added to the no-fap challenge

>drinks pepsi
>coca cola collective

commit suicide

Again, I barely fucking remember whatever fucking soda he drank.

Shit's all the same to me anyway, last time I drank a soda was some time last year in july or something.

Hell, I don't even remember, shit makes me break out like hives and shit

>tfw so fat that my mass pulls matter into me which means i have transcended the need to eat

Does anyone have a link to the the new 600 lb life episode?

look at this fat idiot

not what i was expecting. i was expecting the horse equivalent of that leg press video where his legs snap

I love a story with a happy ending

wat

Dog has shit ROM

top kek frendo

>I did it! So can you!
Somehow is not motivation and is persecution. They deserve their fate.