>tfw u spill ur basket of protein

>tfw ur cow stops producing milk

>tfw u steal your moms breast milk

>tfw protein fights back

>when she ate the jar of peanut butter

>when stacy says "ew" walking past you

>GO MAD? DON'T MIND IF I DO

>SS? Whoah dude I'm not a NAZI

>Wait...So you say you can squat 315 but your calves are that small?

>Hold on a minute, You said my son was harassing girls at the gym telling them to go,"Ass too grass?"

>The "supplements" your taking are steroids sonny, if you plan on living under me and your mothers roof you better get rid of them right away!

>Hey man chill! I thought you were done using the squat rack since you were on it for an hour.

>By the way, you shouldn't squat that deep. I heard you can break your spine doing that.

>Sorry but those big thighs,quads whatever ya call them look gross.

>Holy crap chad! Your so toned, just look at those abs!

>So your telling me you are not going to eat the food I prepared for you,CAUSE YOUR "CUTTING"!

>What is this site called "Veeky Forums" I always see you on. Mind showing me what it is?

>Son...I think it's time for you to move out and get a real job instead of, what do you call it again? Making it?

>Ewwww, Why does your body look like that?

>Hehe! Chads walking by,hope I can take a pic of his hot body without him catching me!

>That's disgusting, I'm not touching you until those lumps on your nipples go away.

>Only idiots invest more time into "working out" than getting intelligent,that must explain why you still live with your parents.

>user then asked if I wanted to go out on a date!

>Basket of protein

I hate white women