Mfw its cutting season

>mfw its cutting season

Once I cut for this Summer I swear I'll lose my virginity

>tfw everyone says this but it's true for me because it's going to work

Getting Veeky Forums is only half the battle.
Social skills get the girls.
You can get pussy without a great body if your personality is good, but autists dont have sex
If you do have social skills though, that cut body will get you bitches easy.

>but autists dont have sex
Stop reminding me, bruh.

But I've had lots of sex and an Sperglord. How do you explain that user?

How to get social gains?

Used to have a great personality and I had sex way more. Like, two new girls a month. But now I got fit from skinnyfat and can't chat up the QTs. I try to remember how I did it but I was close to blackout when initiating a lot of them so idk lol haha

>tfw you aren't a virgin and not even fit

>tfw every summer has been "the summer I finally lose my virginity" for the past ten years

>tfw lost my virginity when i was a skinnyfat twink
>now im just a fatfat powerlifter i haven't had sex in two years

Is this the new hot Pepe we'll be soon seeing everywhere?

STOP
PEDESTALIZING
WOMEN

JESUS FUCK

KILL YOURSELF

I like that elephant.

Summer cutting season starts in December senpai.

nice

>Insert normie get out reee post

Just lose it to a man

this aint /r9gay/, Veeky Forums is full of normies and chads, thats why this place has value.

This elephant WILL be a meme. People are missing the point though you don't need to be fit to get laid but you do need it to get laid well.

>forcing this shitty meme again

kys

>Veeky Forums is full of normies and chads

Same for me since 2012. I lost it this year and have sex wit 3 girls this year. I swear it gets easier after the first one. I think girls can read minds and tell if you're a virgin or not.

This
>tfw when you finally stop giving a fuck about the sloots and just treat them like what they are, game.

This elephant needs to die.

>but I was close to blackout when initiating a lot of them
Then become close to blackout once again. Alcohol is the reason behind close to all of my conversions and same goes for my friends. Only exception being gfs and FWBs.

Are you me? I'm 29. This summer or the rope. Or a prostitute. I am fit, much much more confident and have my own place and money. Yet.. lack of friends and non-existent social circle.