Tfw too intelligent to work out

Tfw too intelligent to work out

He might be googling some instructional video

>to smart too rack weights

>how to buy steroids

Why tf is he in dress clothes?

>making fun of the gym accountant.

I've been in this situation and some people did start looking/judging me, they will never understand

>wagie feels

It's gonna be nice when technology advances to the point where you can fit a computer into the palm of your hands. Imagine being able to do this without having to lug your whole laptop into the gym.

You're crazy! that'll never work!

-Sent from my Galaxy s6 edge plus on a high speed 4G network while sitting on the toilet

OP is a beta fag for just taking a pic instead of kicking him out

>he's probably shitposting in a manlet thread on Veeky Forums

is this the guy Big P bullies at the boneyard?

Never done that, but I have studied in the gym between sets.

Kek

Because he's dedicated.

dress for the job you want

> Where do you work from?
> The gym.

> tfw too alpha to not do my weighted push up pyramids outside the gas station

>gym accountant taking notes on your failed reps
>adding them to your squat tax

Better hope you can squat lmao7plate or they're going to restrict your Class B lifting license and you'll be stuck doing machines.

UPBOAT!!!111!!!1

What is smartphone?

>The problem is the gains from creatine are absolutely taxable by as much as 40%, and seeing as your calorie expenditures are WWAAYY under the cutoff off for a tax break, we're going to have to pay the maximum 40% back.
>Don't be upset with me, these were your decisions, your supplements, your diet, and your routine.

>thatsthejokeyoufuckingretard.tiff

p-please in appendix 3b it says i can rollover the extra diddly tax break and apply it to my outstanding squat taxes.

HOLD THE FUCK UP,i do carry a small notebook to write all my reps and weights for each machine and exersice so i dont forget them.Though that's the only thing i use,no phone,no headphones.How is that bad.I only check the notebook on every new exersice.

Underrated

THIS

>using headphones and a phone are bad now
Wew lad

tfw you use headphones so you don't hear the plates banging on deadlifts while others get annoyed

>i do carry a small notebook to write all my reps and weights for each machine and exersice so i dont forget them.
lmao, I thought people like you were a meme.

What am I supposed to do while I rest? Stare aimlessly?

mire yourself from the mirrors
watch others mire you
stretch

flex, look around gym, watch other ppl workout. breath in and breath out. Look at time, drink water, prepare form in order to do set.

^ 1-2min rest dude. you only ever look at phone to change song. when i see ppl on phone i think "not gonna make it"

>crossfit

Can you tell me exactly what you did at the gym for the last 2 months? Because I can see my shit DYEL progress.
(Not that guy, I use google sheets on my phone and listen to REALLY loud music with my shitty earbuds.)

Listen to those guys.
You should be thinking about your next lifts, but do whatever works for you, as long as you're not wasting other people's time.

Literally autism if you care what other people are doing between sets

I'm only at 2.25 pl8 squat and an equally as shitty dl
Do people seriously get to 1/2/3/4 with 1-2 min rest between working sets?

B-but I don't want to look at myself.
If anyone looks at my rack seemingly waiting for me I'll ask them if they wanna work in, though I'm fucking autistic son barely socialize with them

dont reproduce