Why can't you guys just act normal?

Why can't you guys just act normal?

Why can't you work your chest?

can someone tell me what happened to tiny

My behaviour is almost all an act.

People don't suspect that I'm essentially a sociopath. I might be one of the greatest actors to ever grace this earth.

Do you know where you are?

Tfw I will never look like this because I have disgustingly wide hip bones

He fell off a curb and plummeted to his death, sad.

he married AC and she gave birth to a new set of parents for him

real question is why did quad leave.

quad left way before tiny's heyday, there is absolutely no question as to why he left: he was knowledgable about fitness

does anyone have the collection of quad screencaps from the fit info repository?

>normal
>5'4
>parents killed Batman style

Poor picture choice.

His addiction to Clenbuterol caused him to spiral into depression, and he nearly killed himself on several occasions.
His body was left so fucked he started getting deathly ill every time he started lifting again (likely due to using other steroids) and dropped off the face of the earth. Rumour has it if you go into downtown London in the dead of night you can hear his fait distant cries of
"L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N"

i have one but no more.

most knowledgeable was quad, most exciting was zyzz, most fun was scooby. if i'm not mistaken chestbrah used to trip here too but maybe i'm misremembering.

scooby's time here was Veeky Forums's low point
tiny, zyzz, and quad were the best
no one could gain a renoun for knowledge alone on today's Veeky Forums

>scooby's time here was Veeky Forums's low point
Oh you mean scooby's back?

now excluded, quite right
let's call it the beginning of the end

Goddamn I miss quad

>le confession bear meme xD

I unironically don't know what confession bear is.

I can't tell if the rotating dedicated threads are a symptom or part of the disease.
It's like 24 hour news.

Either google it and plummet into depression after realizing it's a thing, or continue on in blissful ignorance.

I agree with you, it's the worst meme
Yep

>Either google it and plummet into depression after realizing it's a thing, or continue on in blissful ignorance.
This board makes me sad enough about how good things used to be, so I think I'll take the latter.

I just googled it. I think I'm still okay.

General threads kill boards

I have to socialize manually because I spend most of my time at home.
I get nervous around girls and often feel uneasy saying really stupid things like their names.
Even the guy in class who is ugly and watches My Little Pony has had a girlfriend and I'm a 23 year old virgin.

Nothing is worse than being a sociallet.