How do I into

How do I into
Meditation ?

How many times per week/for how much time ?

20 mins a day, every day

I dont know where else to post this, my girlfriend told me when she was 19 she slept with a 40 year old black guy she met in a club. Its driving me insane now I know about it, how do I get over this? Or I my relationship doomed to fail now?

stop dude, nobody's biting, it's cringey as fuck

Sucks man. Lift and meditate. Read the art of peace and leave humanity behind.

I fucking wish it was made up bait

>medidation needs practice and dedication to avoid injury
what the fuck? how do you injure yourself meditating, can you accidentally screw with your brain's system32 equivalent or something?

So what? She didnt do it when you were dating right?

focused attention

If this is real, here's some advice:
People are going to advise you to feel certain ways about what you know, likely along the lines of their social inclinations.

But you can't control how you feel. If you can't get over knowing what you know, whether you or not you think someone in your shoes should het over it, it will affect your behavior. You'll unconsciously, or semi-consciously ruin your relationship. You'll hate her for it and you'll express your hatred, even if you don't admit to yourself that it exists.

Sit down and think hard about whether you can come to feel differently about this. If you can't, entirely independent of any judgement on what she did or how it relates to you, you should break up with her--if not for your own sake, for hers.

this is uncharastically excellent advice for Veeky Forums

CHAD eats PIZZA with STACY watching and CRAVES his 8x6 DICK
while you SLAVE away in the GYM not realizing its all about FACE FRAME HEIGHT

cool info.
I've been wanting to get to meditating for a while but keep pushing it off, I guess I'll try a few minutes right now.
saved, thanks user

FUCK YOU user THAT I WAS HANDLING MY CRAVINGS FINE NOW I WANT THAT PIZZA

DELET THIS

That picture must be more than a decade old

I signed up for a 10 day vipassana meditation retreat this summer. Yes I found out because frank yang the meme did it but I find it pretty interesting.

I have always had an interest in the vow of silence that monks take, and the program is pretty much sitting around in silence meditating all day for 10 days. I figure I'll either unlock next level spiritual ability or I'll at least have an interesting story to tell.

yeah dude, people are gonna love hearing the story of how you sat in silence and did nothing for ten days one time

More of the personal experience plus I can tell people who say that they are Buddhists on facebook to shut the fuck up.

yeah, I was just teasing, I hope it's a rewarding experience, and I hope it gives you the strength and wisdom required to stop going on this counterproductive website

Based
Truly the best board

is that velma