What will it take to get below 200lb?

eating less and reading the sticky

How much you weigh currently?

275lb

6'1

fork put downs for reps
superset plate push aways

Eat less

eat less food, eat more filling foods. get into lightly salted cucumber slices, my friend

You look a lot fucking bigger than that.

At my heaviest at 280lbs at 5'10" i didn't look that bad. Or maybe i did and i just mentally blocked it.

eat little, especially carbs, no refined sugar or corn syrup containing shit at all (just don't buy that shit)

the sticky is full of shit

Diet and exercise

underrated post

cut off a leg.
maybe both.

Work and remember pic related is in your veins heart and brain and will be until you fix yourself

worked for me bozo

would have worked better if you had critical thinking, retard

220 at the end of HS
163 right now.

Initially I lost the weight with basically 0 working out or running. My diet Just cut out all non diet soda, 3 eggs + 1 slice of bread for breakfast. Lunch was any kind of sandwich I wanted(No mayo/ranch/fatty sauces). Dinner was a protein bar or grilled/boiled chicken salad and water. Stuck to the diet and I was weighing 155 in a year. Eating out with friends and family(NOT ALONE) was the only time I let myself splurge but I still avoided anything covered in fatty as fuck dressing/sauce.

If I were to do it again, the Diet would be almost the same only I would eat a bigger dinner and some more carbs before swimming 7 days a week like I am right now, no breaks or cheat days.

The main killer is Bread, Sweets and fatty sauces, take those out and you'll lose weight in no time. Also Zero as in Zero junk food should be consumed within your own home.

Lift
Running, is okay. And even an essential part to fitness. But I didn't seriously start to lose any weight until I gave myself a real weight routine and stuck with it.

I'm 5'11 and 280 and dont have as nice of tits as you? Do you take estrogen?

>I'm 5'11 and 280

don't try to put him down when you're a fucking whale yourself, fatty

Im on the same boat as you at 5 11'
What weight are you at right now?
If you've lost lots of weight, do you have any loose skin? That's one small fear I have as I continue to work out.

It was a joke, not a dick, don't take it so hard.
Also genuinely curious at why his upper chest sticks out more than mine, despite being taller and less weight.