Have YOU ever been to /snapcity/?

Have YOU ever been to /snapcity/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G1Wi-7y7iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a minor backsnap while warming up for squats. Some radiating (?) pain somewhere in my middle back for about a week. Thankfully it wasn't debilitating. Not quite sure what happened.

Didn't do squats or deads for about 3-ish months.

I was grinding out a last heavy bench rep and ended up hip driving a little too hard, spinal erectors and hamstrings simultaneously started seizing up and since the bar was only halfway up I had to push them even harder to finish the rep before I could convulse onto the ground.
Still don't know exactly what went wrong but I was out of commission for a few days.

Only time I went full-on snab cidi was when I pulled a muscle deadlifting, but I deserved it because I was catbacking.

got a sports hernia, hurt my shoulder on a night out and pulled a hip flexor.

all 3 fixed themselves without medical attention, all i did was strength training.

Started off squats and deads with non-perfect form

I stopped doing them but still had slight pain for months. I think I was close to a wheelchair there

I'm never doing leg press again. I just cringed so hard my face almost got stuck.

Honestly what was the point of doing this?

I swear I'm coming super close to snapping my shit on snatch. I right shoulder hurts pretty bad when I attempt to push a PR. Also have had some pretty bad bails that have been pretty embarrassing.

Oh well, at least it'd prolly be the coolest way to snap my shit up

Yes.
Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=9G1Wi-7y7iI

Same, but happened during diddys near when i started.

i hate you, blueshoes.

who is blueshoes???

Once fucked up my shoulder either benching or doing dips really early on, I can't remember which

started out cutting because I was fat so I wasn't progressing much or recovering very well. Ended up tweaking my back (also early on) on 145lb squats. Couldn't bend over to pick things less than two feet off the floor

Recently hurt both my ankles when I fell bouldering

All of my injuries have healed really quickly and never left a long term impact but I'm really cautious because of them

while I was rowing I pulled a muscle in my back, got fucked and fell over. had to have a friend help me up and couldnt walk/sit without pain for a week

I've been rowing competitively for 15 years and never seen anything like that happen. You're doing it wrong, seek quality instruction (not crossfit).

I'm still pretty new to lifting and I'm currently in Snapcity.

I have massive pain in my back and down my left leg that the doctor gave me Tramadol for (doesn't seem to help much). I've been seeing a physiotherapist but it's not getting better and I'm not even sure what I did wrong. It's been hurting for over a month now.

I'm starting to worry that it's not going to get better.

That guy is too deep in snap territory.

Sciatic nerve pinched brody

>leg press

d...does this eventually get better?

Did not train for a week and then tried some new meme row variation. Felt bretty gud while doing it and had no problems after. That night thoughtmy left arm started hurting like a motherfucker and when I woke up that morning I Iiterally couldn't move my arm. Felt like the whole area around my rear delts and the teres minor/major and maybe even the top parts of the lats were completely cramped, I can't even describe the feeling it was so friggin bad. My other arm was sore af but nothing serious.

Left arm only got better after two days, but then the right arm stopped working with that same exact pain. Took me a whole week to recover and be able to fully use my arms again.

Didn't go to the doc so idk what it was and I never had it again since.

Not exactly snapping but had to take a month of of squatting because had an inflammatory SI joint on the right side.