I think you've fucked me /fit

Ok, so I'm always seeing these posts about "high test females", and I've grown to appreciate the bigger woman of this world (which I didn't before), but now it's gone too far left.

I've matched with this chubby on tinder and she's sent me pics of her bod. She's def on the heavier side, but I find it kinda hot though.

I'm ripped to my balls and she actually said I was a 10/10. I find it kinda dirty that she's outta shape and I'm in the best shape of my life. It gives me power which fules my test and gets me horny.

So, we've sent dirty pics back and forth and I'm gonna smash dat ass in 2 weeks. She doesn't think we're on the same level at all, and I agree.

what have you done to me fit. my last gf was 8/10 cheerleading-squad and had 15 men around her at all times. now I'm gonna f*ck this fat chick. goddamn you all to heck!

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theashleygraham
twitter.com/theashleygraham/status/849465949585584128
youtube.com/watch?v=HnIT9qitRTA&t=287
youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post the nudes faggit share the wealth

Honestly OP I dated a fat chick for a few months and it was the best sex I ever had. Her body really kind of sucked but she sucked dick like a champ and had incredible enthusiasm. My buddies give me shit for it to this day but they don't know the perks. I miss it. I can't get a decent bj out of my current gf for the life of me

They're right OP we need them noodz to assess your situation.

Holy shit. I'd wreck that. But I'm a beaner so I may have a cultural thing for liking chubby girls.

The stench of her sweaty curtains and poorly wiped arse will bring you round lad

post her body photos

I would say she looks kinda good on that photo only because of the heels and the jacket

white here would smash but yeah, your woman can get nasty big

This is fucking gross. You morons still don't understand the difference between a fat cow and a thicc bitch

pls enlighten us

show the pics ya DIP

Hi

This

How is that a bad thing? Are you worried about your reputation like some 16 year old?

I'm only a 9/10 with a ripped body and I bang a few 6/10 thicc girls now and again for filler. Easy lays and some them can suck a mean Dick... as well as doing anything you want.
Bonus is they absolutely worship me and buy me shit. I don't pay for anything.

This right here

I love thiccness (pic related) and that OP's pic is just fat. No curves, just rolls of fat. Maybe you should try we'll get you to SBBW in no time.

Been there also. Fell for the meme like an idiot. She was just overweight, looking thicc by Veeky Forums standards. Pretty awesome body really and a goddess in bed. But man she was fucking crazy. Simply wrecked my nerves with her image issues. After a month she was gealous of me being fit and saying shit like "there's no reason for you to be attracted to me". What. Stretched it to about 6 months and got out. Never doing this shit again. Current one is normal weight, no image issues and fucks like the thicc one.

This is how the Jew works. They want you to get with inferior fat women, so tat hot thin women are left without men, thus weakening your people. Dont believe me goyim? this is twitter.com/theashleygraham she is the promo girl for fat body acceptance, guess where she went this week? twitter.com/theashleygraham/status/849465949585584128 hmmm makes you think.

fat girls are fucking gross dude what is wrong with you

pic related what a real woman looks like

fat girls may be gross but the things Evangeline Lily explained on a tv show what she does/did as habits grossed me out just as much.

>be fat
>date fat girls
>get Veeky Forums
>date girls that take care of themselves

I don't want to believe most of Veeky Forums is out of shape fuggos but you guys make me wonder sometimes

you are not going to fuck this. post the real girl.

this user get it da fuck is op talking about, wanna smash do it, dont wanna smash dont do it, wtf
for all intents and purposes i would smash the fat chick in ops pic
>youtube.com/watch?v=HnIT9qitRTA&t=287
i dont care

underrated

really entices one to ponder

it's people like you why these fat disgusting blobs and other ugly women all over the world think so highly of themselves and have unrealistic goals

Never apologise for fucking

To be a man is to fuck

Don't apologise for being a man

This.

I'm sure being wrist deep in her sweaty crevices will make you reconsider

the idea is a lot better than the reality I'm afraid

She would be 9/10 if she was slim.

more like 7/10, god your standards are so low. 9/10 are girls like alexandria morgan.

you realize that the girl in that pic is fat as fat ass right? not just chubby?

>I'm ripped to my balls

No you're not, you weak faggot.

>Man jaws
>Misshapen nostrils and nose
>A 9
Lol gimme a break.

>MFW

Chubby and high test is NOT the same thing, so don't blame your thirst for fat on us.

Post your body
Kinda interested

You're gonna smash in two weeks? WTF are you waiting for? You're already sending nudes what do you live with your mom or something?

Fpbp

HULK SMASH

the last tinder thread got deleted, does anyone have that cap of the "I'm david and don't give a fuck, extremely good looking etc" profile and all the texts?

OP is a faggot for not posting pics

My wife is chubby, she was always kinda thicc before we got married, she had double d tits and phat ass. The she had our daughter and got chubbier, but her tits and ass just got bigger. I regret nothing.

OP post a pic of your body so we can see how 'ripped' you actually are and post a pic of the fatass
so far OP is a faggit